What's your experience in thee supernatural? | Forum

ch.ga
ch.ga May 20
I personally don't believe in anything supernatural. Everything I've ever heard could easily be dismissed by some type of explanation. And there aren't any good videos or photographs of any actual proof.

You guys either got anything I dwell in to prove it, documentations, or experiences?
Share:
Brother Shamus
My experience with the supernatural has been the plethora of folk what argue its existence. Mayhaps they query about the demon summoning or give testimonals for communion with thy serpent lord. 
KPaz666
KPaz666 May 20
I've had a lot of supernatural experiences and still do.  I did housesit for a friend of mine and his house was terrifying! When it would storm, I would hear phantom footsteps up and down the halls and I'm the only one there.  A friend and I saw lights flickering there one night and no one was in the house.  The master bedroom was very cold and very uninviting.  I spent one night in there and I never got any sleep because it felt like I was invading the room and whatever IT was, it made sure to keep me up. 

What I would like to do though is Ouija board sessions! Never done that and really want to do it!  
Brother Shamus

Quote from KPaz666 I've had a lot of supernatural experiences and still do.  I did housesit for a friend of mine and his house was terrifying! When it would storm, I would hear phantom footsteps up and down the halls and I'm the only one there.  A friend and I saw lights flickering there one night and no one was in the house.  The master bedroom was very cold and very uninviting.  I spent one night in there and I never got any sleep because it felt like I was invading the room and whatever IT was, it made sure to keep me up. 

What I would like to do though is Ouija board sessions! Never done that and really want to do it!  

Just don't pay any attention to those who might tell you about the ideomotor reflex or whats really behind those spine chilling experiences in old drafty houses with old corroded wiring.  Just rigid scientists trying to splain away your totally genuine experience. 

When that happens all you gotta do is be flippant and explain to them how close-minded they are being for not accepting the supernatural as the explanation.  They are just scared you might be right.  

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 21
petitsissybottom
I've never had any experience, but I do wonder and feel a deep attraction for the supernatural. Love that show on travel channel Ghost Hunters.
EpicFail TITS
EpicFail May 22
Once in middle school I had some friends over for a Ouija board session.  It was all trickery but I played possessed and scared them so much that they called their mommies to come get them... 
Brother Shamus
Actually, that is original, or at least removed from typical mundane superstition. It always seems to surface during younger years.  A lack of abstract belief leading to the mocking of superstition. It shows a "satanic tinge" to the personality, especially with the exploiting of things most people have a programmed fear about.  
The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus May 23
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black May 24

Quote from ch.ga I personally don't believe in anything supernatural. Everything I've ever heard could easily be dismissed by some type of explanation. And there aren't any good videos or photographs of any actual proof.

You guys either got anything I dwell in to prove it, documentations, or experiences?
Wow. That is almost as narrow minded as the people who swear by the superstitions. LOL. Well, narrow minded was the wrong word but...just saying. If yo can explain everything you have ever seen in your life .... you must not be living hard enough. 

Seriously ...how else can you explain this? 

The Forum post is edited by Zach Black May 24
ch.ga
ch.ga May 24
You are royally fucking with me, right? I say that I personally don't believe in something but ask about others experiences and you're gonna call me narrow minded? You're an ass.
Quote from Zach Black
Quote from ch.ga I personally don't believe in anything supernatural. Everything I've ever heard could easily be dismissed by some type of explanation. And there aren't any good videos or photographs of any actual proof.

Wow. That is almost as narrow minded as the people who swear by the superstitions. LOL. Well, narrow minded was the wrong word but...just saying. If yo can explain everything you have ever seen in your life .... you must not be living hard enough. 

Seriously ...how else can you explain this? 

Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane May 24
I believe in the supernaturale!

This one time, at night, I got on the bus, and a supernaturale female sat right next to me! 

She was one of those Black girls who didn't use toothpaste because she says fluoride is in it and turns your bones into stone and she didn't use deodorant because it has aluminum and aluminum gives you auldstimer disease. And like, when she lifted her arms, I saw she didn't shave. And I was like: "damb girl, look at you all naturale! You go girl!" And she was like: "nah uh girl, I ain't naturale... I'm Supernaturale!" 

Ikey_Mike
Ikey_Mike May 31
one time I was watching a movie called brotherhood of satan at 3am and in the movie they were doing a ritual with fire and people were burning alive....then all of a sudden I hear my dad screaming my name and I run upstairs and lo and behold my entire upstairs was on fire and I had to save my dad......coincidence or supernatural???? you tell me
Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Jun 1
Did that really happen??? Thats so crazy!!!!
Brother Shamus

Quote from Ikey_Mike one time I was watching a movie called brotherhood of satan at 3am and in the movie they were doing a ritual with fire and people were burning alive....then all of a sudden I hear my dad screaming my name and I run upstairs and lo and behold my entire upstairs was on fire and I had to save my dad......coincidence or supernatural???? you tell me
Well, that appears to be a synchronicity.  One of those real life occurances when Dark Side of the Moon totally goes with The Wizard of OZ if you start it at the second roar of the MGM Lion. Karma Police and Matrix totally sinc up in the scene where Neo fights the Agent.  

Speaking of Radiohead.

The best example I can give of an intentional play at synchronicty was done by them with the song Paranoid Android. Tom York, for all his hollywood starlet pretentiousness nailed it when he asked a film director to make a video with only the score to go on and no vocal track.  Though I have also heard he just gave him the length it needed to be and said imagine the song that it's for.

What was created is somewhat of a masterpiece  and an excellent example of why synchronicity is bullshit.  Did you notice the angel showed up as he said "from a great height"? It's a sign.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 1
Obscura TITS
Obscura Jun 8
Once I saw a squirrel carry a whole pizza up a tree.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.