The Satanic Temple are not Satanists | Forum

Anna
Anna Aug 26 '19

@OwenDark, (Frater, is that you AGAIN?)

This is the dumbest shit that could have been written. Satan is the character straight from the Bible. "He" made a debut there. Chtonic gods, the ancient gods of the underworld are an entirely different cup of coffee. They are not evil, if anyone made them appear evil that was those with the Christian mentality. Satan, on the other hand, stands for evil. The bone of contention is what is defined as evil. My theory is that, since Satan is a biblical character, the opposer of God and his people, evil is simply the sin, anything that the Christian doctrine defines as sinful. This is not really in opposition to how LaVey, himself, defined Satan, claiming that Satan represents all the so-called sins as they lead to physical and mental gratification. Identifying with Satan is identifying with all of that is considered evil and sinful. That includes one guy sodomizing another guy. Even if done with the aim of making the society more tolerant, it's still a sin.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 26 '19
OwenDark
OwenDark Aug 26 '19
Quote from Anna

@OwenDark, (Frater, is that you AGAIN?)

This is the dumbest shit that could have been written. Satan is the character straight from the Bible. "He" made a debut there. Chtonic gods, the ancient gods of the underworld are an entirely different cup of coffee. They are not evil, if anyone made them appear evil that was those with the Christian mentality. Satan, on the other hand, stands for evil. The bone of contention is what is defined as evil. My theory is that, since Satan is a biblical character, the opposer of God and his people, evil is simply the sin, anything that the Christian doctrine defines as sinful. This is not really in opposition to how LaVey, himself, defined Satan, claiming that Satan represents all the so-called sins as they lead to physical and mental gratification. Identifying with Satan is identifying with all of that is considered evil and sinful. That includes one guy sodomizing another guy. Even if done with the aim of making the society more tolerant, it's still a sin.

Now I have seen your profile information... You are a Christian but walking around on a satanic forum claiming to be an expert of Satanism and calling people stupid because they won't support your claims? For how long have you walked in the satanic community?

LaVey codified the satanic religion by many elements he took from history, myths and legends. There is nothing called "LaVeyan satanism". There is only Satanism and it does not matter whatever Satanists are atheists, theists or deists etc because the self-awareness and critical thinking is gone in the intellectual decompression chamber.

The Forum post is edited by OwenDark Aug 26 '19
OwenDark
OwenDark Aug 26 '19
Quote from Owner/Admin

If you want to carry the label Satanist then you need to have a general philosophical disposition with those people that established that label which is LaVey. 

I think it's more a question on what we shares... When one performs the invocation to Satan (formulated in TSB book of Leviathan) it includes the statement "i have taken your name as a part of myself". This can be done by any type of Satanist atheist like theist or deist. Satanists can be united by rituals and ceremonies and still be individualists with different philosophies.

Anna
Anna Aug 26 '19

Really, OwenDark, I didn't call you stupid even though you deserve it. It says a lot about your satanicity if you can't beat down a Christian's arguments in a discussion. I'm also sure you would lose an argument with an average TST fan (faggot or straight).

If you agree with Zach's claim that LaVey codified Satanism and you have to have that general philosophical disposition outlined in TSB in order to qualify as a Satanist, then you have to exclude all theists and Satan worshippers from those who have a right to the label, unless you can prove that LaVey's attitude was anything more than bare materialism. All the rituals involve a temporary suspension of disbelief but it's something else than a belief. If you can't tell a difference between the two, then you sir are an idiot. If I watch a movie about vampires, I willfully suspend my disbelief in vampires to fully enjoy and appreciate the movie. When it ends, I come back to reality. Now, if I permanently believe that vampires roam the earth, suck blood and/or I'm one, then that makes me a believer.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Aug 26 '19
Brother Shamus
Brother Shamus Aug 26 '19
Good catch, Anna.

Do I have to use Thor's Hammer again? 

You're not deleting comments, so no. Plus it's only a transport device so...

Welcome back. Now if you could just channel that stubborn persistence to never give up into getting Satanism.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 26 '19
OwenDark
OwenDark Aug 26 '19
Quote from Anna

Really, OwenDark, I didn't call you stupid even though you deserve it. It says a lot about your satanicity if you can't beat down a Christian's arguments in a discussion. I'm also sure you would lose an argument with an average TST fan (faggot or straight).

If you agree with Zach's claim that LaVey codified Satanism and you have to have that general philosophical disposition outlined in TSB in order to qualify as a Satanist, then you have to exclude all theists and Satan worshippers from those who have a right to the label, unless you can prove that LaVey's attitude was anything more than bare materialism. All the rituals involve a temporary suspension of disbelief but it's something else than a belief. If you can't tell a difference between the two, then you sir are an idiot. If I watch a movie about vampires, I willfully suspend my disbelief in vampires to fully enjoy and appreciate the movie. When it ends, I come back to reality. Now, if I permanently believe that vampires roam the earth, suck blood and/or I'm one, then that makes me a believer.

There is no argument from you. Only personal attacks which proves you have no argument at all... LaVey's personal philosophy is irrelevant here. What you don't get about Satanism is that the invocation to Satan is not meant to atheist nor theist. Any type of Satanist can perform the invocation to Satan that confirms his identity. The four crown princes of hell just represents the elements used in the ritual magic circle just like Wiccans use it... It's clearly you have not even read the satanic bible and still you talk like you are an expert of Satanism...
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Aug 26 '19

Quote from OwenDark
Quote from Dark Enlightenment 

You had me with the first line, but then like the word "but" itself, you invalidated the first statement with the second one.  

I agree, and there is The Allegory of the Chicken to consider. 

Psychodrama is great. You can get pissed, hope the get hit by a train, and then feel better. It's more an expulsion of emotion rather than a genuine belief, and one that doesn't fit the following statement.  A statement in which changing only one word and two phrases suggests an attempt at Christian subversion, or at least total misunderstanding. The phrases changed even keep the same impetus and transpose into like statements.

Only a (Christian) by nature would perform the (prayer to the lord) and say "I have taken your name (into my heart)". 

Yes the invocation to Satan and prayer to Jesus are both religious rites and creeds. LaVey codified the satanic religion to give Satanists something to gather around and because of the intellectual decompression in the ritual space (
that removes the critical thinking) it does not matter whatever Satanists are atheists, theists, deists etc. 

Wow, you are such a great mind and we are just so honored to have you disambiguate this nebulous topic for us.  As a true satanist, who obviously gets it, I am lucky you are here to show me where I am in error. 

So many questions now that you are here to guide us.

For I now come to realize I don't have a ritual space. I dont own a sigil, I don't even have an ability to suspend my critical thinking, unless accusing people of shit. 

Do I need to learn Enochian or other made up gibberish?
Do I need to have some occulty shit to signify I shopped at Etsy.com?
Do I need a magical closet? I have an "Angry Dome" does that count? 
I saw that movie where that one apprentice dude taught his mop to do his chores. Is that relevant? 

I am confused if you say magic is bullshit, for release only, but in the bible it says if you doubt the power of magic you will lose all that you gained...

I. Am. Confused.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 26 '19
OwenDark
OwenDark Aug 26 '19
Satanic rites opens up to individualistic interpretation and the interpretation is depended a lot on how the Satanist interpret hell and Satan. Some Satanists consider for example hell to be an expression of the collective unconscious while others consider it to be a spiritual realm.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Aug 26 '19
@OwenDark AKA Seeker. Because of your little stint last time ( all I to do to fix it idiot was restart my network ) you will never ever come back. Bye and fuck you.

Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Aug 28 '19
Anna, I think, perhaps the issue is that Satan is just a mascot for the TST and they could replace the images with anything. It doesn't really stand for anything.  With others it does mean something.  I don't know it there is anything anyone could really do about it. I am seeing this happening across so many groups.  Not to sound like a conspiracy nut but its starting to become suspicious. All most like someone out there doesn't like groups of like minded individuals organically coming together in tribal style family groups well.....not unless they love the abraham in some way. 
Chaos Order
Chaos Order Aug 31 '19
Well, I've been away from this place for a while and, meanwhile, I've heard some random news about TST here in the old Europe (and I didn't pay much attention, I won't lie). 

I thought they were an act of satanic mockery on the mundane, actually, and found them funny, but now that I'm reading the forums and posts here I realize I was wrong.

There's something really disturbing in EVERYTHING that comes from the USA lately... and I believe that the key to understand it is already written in the previous comment. 

Hexenmeister
Hexenmeister Aug 31 '19
In truth. I do have a lot of respect for the TST I just simply hate what they have devolved into and it took jex blackmore's departure from the organization for me to realize that they are directionless in terms of where their objectives lie.
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Sep 1 '19

Quote from Hexenmeister In truth. I do have a lot of respect for the TST I just simply hate what they have devolved into and it took jex blackmore's departure from the organization for me to realize that they are directionless in terms of where their objectives lie.

Quote from Hexenmeister In truth. I do have a lot of respect for the TST I just simply hate what they have devolved into and it took jex blackmore's departure from the organization for me to realize that they are directionless in terms of where their objectives lie.
Funny Jex is one of the main reasons I resigned along with Brian Werner and just about at the time the actual Satanists in 2014. Funny about Jex.. first if they fired her for threatening violence against Trump ' stupid liberal ' then why did she finish the film and re-enact the ' ritual ' with all the penises and threaten Trump again on the big screen? 

Not sure about you guys but I been fired from a lot of jobs. When that happens I typically dont stick around much less complete projects for em. So ... I call bullshit. It is a really fucking boring documentary and they wanted to add suspense and drama to make it more ..or I should say less fucking terrible. IMO opinion anyways. 

Jex in 2014 ex-communicated chapters ( mine was original Portland OR ) that were ran by people who had some name or established identities in the Satanic circles. She basically did not want anyone to take her position of authority and felt threatened but a few of us so she made it impossible for us to function within the TST. Like we were not even there.

When brought to Lucien attention he danced around the issue and to his credit was busy traveling so maybe he didn't have time. Not sure how much is true but rumor has it Lucien was having a affair with Jex and for that reason was not in a position to step on her toes. That is rumor though who knows. But, if they kicked Jex out for being to sinister that should tell you about how PC and sinister these ' satanists ' really are. Jex is a mid 30's goth liberal feminist type .. that is about as fucking scary as being chased down the hall by a mouse. nuff said. 

Image result for jex blackmore

Anna
Anna Sep 1 '19
Judging by her appearance, she's scary enough. If I were a guy, I would run away as fast as my legs could carry me. I doubt she is sinister but I wouldn't be surprised if some occult dabblers took her for Shugara, especially in broad moonlight.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Sep 1 '19
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Sep 1 '19
Admittedly I picked the least flattering one. But, you can see she going for the femi-nazi look. nuff said
Quote from Anna Judging by her appearance, she's scary enough. If I were a guy, I would run away as fast as my legs could carry me. I doubt she is sinister but I wouldn't be surprised if some occult dabblers took her for Shugara, especially in broad moonlight.

Discordia Member
Discordia Sep 1 '19
I joined my local FoTST group just because they are local and I wanted to see what they are up to and if there are any interesting people. I was aware of TST from the Baphomet statue/10 commandments thing (I'm in Oklahoma so it was pretty big news locally), and I've always been impressed with Lucien any time I've seen him speak, plus I'm all for good political theater. So even though I knew they weren't really Satanists I thought I would learn more. 

OMG it's gross. The more I learn about what they are actually doing these days and what the vast majority of their members think, the more disgusted I get. Cutesy castrated baphomet plushies and your friendly sjw pal Jesu...I mean, Satan, who thinks you look faaabulouuus in black. Oblique, fascist, top-down control of chapters, arbitrary rules and absolutely no direction beyond liberal feel-good nonsense. 

I genuinely stumbled into an argument almost immediately because I assumed something had to be satire when apparently the person who posted it was dead serious. So many of the posts in there make my skin crawl.
Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Sep 1 '19
Sounds like we all had  a pretty clear idea of what TST really was. Nothing about discordias account was suprising.  
The Forum post is edited by Tkwilliams Sep 1 '19
Crowley56
Crowley56 Jan 7

Owner/Admin Aug 22 '19 Wrote:

Funny fact. TST claims they raised 90 percent of 70k from crowd sourcing. LIE. I was there as a chapter head of TST in Portland. They did raise about 25k from crowd sourcing . They got the other 50 k or so from a sizable Jewish organization to complete the monument. Of course they keep that on the DL. 

So i think it is funny as fuck that Jews are funding Left wing activist who are pretending to be Satanists to troll the fuck outta Christians. Surprised no one has asked  why TST only targets Christians and not Jews... well now you know an soon everyone else will.

--

Because as with many other ventures they have a pathological hatred of Whites.

Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Jan 8
hummm, this raises so many (((questions))). 
Dark Enlightenment
Funny fact. TST claims they raised 90 percent of 70k from crowd sourcing. LIE. I was there as a chapter head of TST in Portland. They did raise about 25k from crowd sourcing . They got the other 50 k or so from a sizable Jewish organization to complete the monument. Of course they keep that on the DL.

The world of psychological warfare is owned by Israeli Intelligence. Who are pretty much all Q'aball'uh'a elitist folk, who truly take their peoples collective whining out on anyone who wont make their 1.5-2 million (at most) war casualties the cornerstone of their morality.

The best way to prevent a holocaust is to change the way people are manipulated with propaganda and sensationalism.

To make sure no one ever Zeig Heil!'s again you must condition people to transliberal acceptance and never singling out someone for being different again! Ever!

Political correctness is obviously Jew-made, but so is much of today's world. From kids not even calling it "monkey in the middle".

I fondly remember, "Fight, Fight, Nigger and White, if the black one wins we'll all jump in"?

We use to sing it, especially when the black kids wandered away from the basketball court.

Kids do not even say that one the school yard anymore. It's a crime to be racist or pick on the faggot, or anyone who is different for that matter.

TST and Jewish agendas are killing the fun of singling out people who are different, for whatever reason that makes them different, and then using it against them.  Survival of the fittest applies to children first.

They need to learn the completely natural tendency to streamline the species and root out unwanted or defective specimen, as they are doing that to people who write shit like this.

In Germany during the glory of The Third Reich it was the Jews who were different. They don't want to be showcases for creepy looking ribcage people ever again! They could've totally killed eaten each-other also.

All the Bessie peddling and fluff loving shit may as well be a Mossad psychological operation.

They don't want any proud white person, or agree with segregation, despise interracial abominations and the right to hate niggers, kikes, zipperheads, slopes, rice and beans, ruskis, or even wops for looking to much like ugly ass shylocks. 

The swastika is a glorious symbol of nobility and power. And had the Japanese not attacked Pearl Harbor no one would give a fuck about about Poland, France, or much of europe, let alone a bunch of whining cheap-ass fucks.

Today you have a world being programmed to take shit like I am writing and demonize it. You can't support Hitler, or find piles of dead holocaust victims funny.

Personally I think forcing people to not be prejudice has created a prejudice against prejudice. And made me want to piss off Antifa for fun. Like the last battleground vitriol before desensitization to people saying mean things. And as redundant as that sounds, you think the jews would've been smart enough to figure out they can do more totally mocking it as well. Like black people did with Nigger. It is now an interjection. 

These are just fucking words. I swear "sticks and stones" is the one thing that doesn't imprint.

Unfortunately, I think crocodile tears and whiny karma is pretty much genetic for them. Even though the world felt bad for their asses and gave them a country.

And then punished the honorable soldiers following the orders the brilliant leader, that made a rookie Risk mistake where strategy is concerned.  I wouldn't mind Hitler's envisioned world. 

** And though that was an overload of trolling there is something to say in every person that read it as something needlessly provoking or retarded and inflammatory.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 9
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.