Is Satanism as a label still relevant in 2020? | Forum

Cornelius Coburn
Yeah I see he has met a little bit of resistance with you, so now he is just making shit up.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Phil_Lopian is a joke, do you even get it? You should refer to her as Chloe. That's her name.

Then she must change name here... Take the red pill so you can stop all this simping for women...
Cornelius Coburn
It's all good C, I'm pretty good at distinguishing the shit from the shinola.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn It's all good C, I'm pretty good at distinguishing the shit from the shinola.

Start your journey here. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU
Infernal Acumen Member
CORNELIUS:

lol. I've been around for a little while. This is just a new account. (So are my facebook and instagram accounts) I'm sure you don't think I stumbled upon The Satanic Scriptures a month or two ago. Either way, the length of time does not lend or steal away credibility of an idea/individual. All statements and articulations stand or fall by their own merit. We can disagree or agree and converse over such. It's not a problem with me. Some do choose to take offense and implode. I prefer not to associate with such people who allow themselves to implode.

IN REGARD TO THE CHLOE:

Many of us are dynamic creatures. I'm sure seeing as how we are only given a one dimensional view of everyone here there is plenty we are possibly misinterpreting. I certainly hope I am being given the wrong impression of the Chloe. However, anyone willing to take such an aggressive stance simply because "they feel like it" isn't someone I will choose to associate with. Anything can change, and as long as we are all willing to change and accept the change of those people/things around us, I don't see why we can't get along. Everything here for me is business and not personal. With others, I presume that may not be the same case.

Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 10

Quote from Tom Riddle

Take the red pill so you can stop all this simping for women...

You're such a fag. Every thread you get into turns into an "I hate girls" thread. You and that pseudo-intellectual gay guy Infernal Ache end up doing the same thing. 

Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 10

Quote from Infernal Acumen Everything here for me is business and not personal. 

Oh my goodness. You're so important. 

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Thread Business

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Oct 10
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Phil_Lopian
Quote from Tom Riddle

Take the red pill so you can stop all this simping for women...

You're such a fag. Every thread you get into turns into an "I hate girls" thread. You and that pseudo-intellectual gay guy Infernal Ache end up doing the same thing. 

One is serious as a heart attack; the other hates women, and together absolutely no sense of humor, after all, that would require a bit of wit.

Why so serious?

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Oct 11
Anna
Anna Oct 11

Quote from Infernal Acumen CORNELIUS:

lol. I've been around for a little while. This is just a new account. (So are my facebook and instagram accounts) I'm sure you don't think I stumbled upon The Satanic Scriptures a month or two ago. Either way, the length of time does not lend or steal away credibility of an idea/individual. All statements and articulations stand or fall by their own merit. We can disagree or agree and converse over such. It's not a problem with me. Some do choose to take offense and implode. I prefer not to associate with such people who allow themselves to implode.

IN REGARD TO THE CHLOE:

Many of us are dynamic creatures. I'm sure seeing as how we are only given a one dimensional view of everyone here there is plenty we are possibly misinterpreting. I certainly hope I am being given the wrong impression of the Chloe. However, anyone willing to take such an aggressive stance simply because "they feel like it" isn't someone I will choose to associate with. Anything can change, and as long as we are all willing to change and accept the change of those people/things around us, I don't see why we can't get along. Everything here for me is business and not personal. With others, I presume that may not be the same case.

So "safe spaces" for idiots?

And who's talking about association? This is not a community. The random strangers on a forum don't owe you or anyone anything. They can extend courtesy to you but they don't have to.

You come off as a person who would wish to avoid confrontation at any price but the history of this forum shows that such people are much more likely to escalate the conflict than the most eager and dedicated drama whores. Somehow, as if by magic, they unwillingly and unwittingly find themselves in the center of some bullshit. Like some now dead guy (God rest his soul) who disgusted with the flame wars here set up the Satanic Enlightened Debate Sanctuary, the virtual place where only civil and respectful conversations were supposed to take place. As opposed to the poop-flinging chimps here. And it gave rise to an all-round bullshit drama.

Something akin to a drunk guy who burned the whole fucking house down by trying to rescue a burnt toast.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Oct 11
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
And who's talking about association? This is not a community. The random strangers on a forum don't owe you or anyone anything. They can extend courtesy to you but they don't have to.

And you can't trust anyone either.  In an environment where everyone talks out of both sides of their mouths even a seemingly earnest friend request can be ulterior and wrought with cruel intentions.  And that is in the sense of the movie.  

If there is a wanted "community" here it is one of perrenial losers that are really eager for acceptance from "like minds". E.g. are from the lower end of the self-esteem spectrum. The end occupied by marks. All too willing line up one by one to try the "devil's walk". Which is essentially the same thing as testing for witches in protestant societies.  They get thrown off a cliff and if they learn to fly before they hit the ground they were indeed the devil after all.  

That was also way more applicable 10 years ago.  Instant gratification like and follow driven social media saw to its demise.  With pop culture natural selection leaving that in a time dilation bubble somewhere in the "tweens". 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 11
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 11
Infernal Anus is a voyeurist: He wants a safe space so he can intellectually masturbate and have us watch how special and incredible he is.  
Cornelius Coburn
An evolutionary biological orifice, and an incredibly boring infernal asshole.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 11
Quote from Cornelius Coburn An evolutionary biological orifice, and an incredibly boring infernal asshole.

And you are a woman worshipper which proves you don't love yourself. No satanic about that at all, not even N
ietzsche...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Oct 11
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
You're going to go insane at a yoga studio (or place women congregate) one day, Sir. You're going to make news for this website and Satan (again) when your anger boils over and goes on an angry stabbing spree of all the attractive women that laugh at you in your dreams.  You will need to correct them once and for all. 

Just be sure you say, "The devil made me do it" when that day comes. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 11
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire You're going to go insane at a yoga studio (or place women congregate) one day.  You are going to make the news for this website and Satan (again) when your anger boils over and goes on an angry stabbing spree of all the attractive women that laugh at you in your dreams.  You will need to correct them. 

You believe women is the price do you? That's the greatest lie modern men have been taught. I couldn't care less what women thinks about me. I own them nothing.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire
No, I believe you are going to get increasingly pent up and angry over time as the world continues sliding further left to your chagrin. Just like a zealot seeing godlessness you will slowly turn into the MGTOW version of Se7en. 

Observation of your behavior says your antiwomen ideology is increasing in its hostility. And your karma hath now been written. You will be puppeted like a creepy doll by women from around the world (Oregon, Kentucky, Poland) until it breaks you. And when it breaks you will need to correct society once and for all. And you will correct society just like a mass shooter. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 11
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire No I believe you are going to get increasingly pent up and angry over time as the world continues sliding further left to your chagrin. Just like zealot seeing godlessness you will slowly turn into the MGTOW version of Se7en. 

Observation of your behavior says your antiwomen ideology is  increasing in its hostility. And your karma hath been written. You will puppeted like a creepy doll by women from around the world until it breaks you. And when it breaks you will need to correct society. And you will correct society just like a mass shooter. 

No, it's karma that will hunt modern women. Most of them are already hit by it when they hit the wall... I don't need to spread MGTOW because women always do that for me by expoing their true faces on for instance Tic Toc. Women's arrogance and entitlement have became so high that many more men are walking away from both dating and relationships, so MGTOW will be majority in the end of this decade. 
Cornelius Coburn
All you're doing is defining women to suit your agenda. The attributes you refer could be applied to anyone, and not just women. Probably the result of societal and/or subconscious issues and the surfacing of those.
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 12

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Nutzack Mendez Esquire No I believe you are going to get increasingly pent up and angry over time as the world continues sliding further left to your chagrin. Just like zealot seeing godlessness you will slowly turn into the MGTOW version of Se7en. 

Observation of your behavior says your antiwomen ideology is  increasing in its hostility. And your karma hath been written. You will puppeted like a creepy doll by women from around the world until it breaks you. And when it breaks you will need to correct society. And you will correct society just like a mass shooter. 

No, it's karma that will hunt modern women. Most of them are already hit by it when they hit the wall... I don't need to spread MGTOW because women always do that for me by expoing their true faces on for instance Tic Toc. Women's arrogance and entitlement have became so high that many more men are walking away from both dating and relationships, so MGTOW will be majority in the end of this decade. 
Tom, how many nicotine patches did you put up your butt last night? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.