Is Satanism as a label still relevant in 2020? | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 12
Quote from Baphomets  But then again, I do understand how boring it must be to not have a meaningful life and to sit at your home nestled away in the mountains, all day, every day... I guess it gives people like you something to get upset about. A "cause," if you will...

I don't live isolated from the world. I just ghost society and pursue my hobbies and interests. 
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 12

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Baphomets  But then again, I do understand how boring it must be to not have a meaningful life and to sit at your home nestled away in the mountains, all day, every day... I guess it gives people like you something to get upset about. A "cause," if you will...

I don't live isolated from the world. I just ghost society and pursue my hobbies and interests. 
... which include masturbating your micro penis, playing in your poop, wasting hours on hours on social media when you're not social, and trolling SIN and trying to sell others your warped ideology. Oh I forgot... playing "satanist" and wishing you had a few men secluded with you in your ritual chamber... 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 12
Quote from Baphomets which include masturbating your micro penis

Shaming language... 
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 12

Quote from Tom Riddle

Shaming language... 
Validating my point.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 12
Quote from Baphomets
Quote from Tom Riddle

Shaming language... 
Validating my point.

So according to you. Men who have the anaconda do not behave like me?
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 12

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Baphomets
Quote from Tom Riddle

Shaming language... 
Validating my point.

So according to you. Men who have the anaconda do not behave like me?
Tom, I am not interested in your invitatation to engage. Fuck off.
Cornelius Coburn
These new cowboys that come into an unfamiliar place with their arrogance and try molding it to fit their ideology.

"No, I would not classify it a safe space. I would more so liken it as to being a mature adult. Because mature adults don't run around yelling obscenities in everyone's face. People and children with a lack of control do that sort of thing."

Welcome to the Satanic Forum, but seriously, I shouldn't be welcoming you since others have been here for twice as long as me - like the ones likening you to a "fag" and 'shit for brains'.

"I believe this is not simply anyone's mentality. This is just the valued mentality of group think which is favored and rewarded in this group."

The only reward is that eventually, if you are here long enough, people might stop fucking with you, and that persona you are peddling, I have experimented with similar as a teenager - grow the fuck up, it's bad acting and no one's buying it.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Oct 13
Anna
Anna Oct 13
I only wonder who's running around yelling obscenities in everyone's face. This is some damned exaggeration. Sure, if you have a dipshit ignoring all the arguments and regurgitating the same crap again and again and again then finally only ridicule remains. How can you have a productive conversation with someone like that? There only remains some entertainment derived from the drama and humiliating the weakest links, so to speak. I guess some would prefer their silly ideas to remain unchallenged.
Infernal Acumen Member
ANNA & CORNELIUS:

That's fine. I will choose not to interact with you any further. 

CORNELIUS:

Again, I have been on this site for year. In addition, the length of time someone or something has existed does not lend or steal credibility to it. 

Cornelius Coburn
Sorry IA, I don't remember you. Maybe it's the cloak that's throwing me off, and for what it's worth I do remember you saying that you were here, but I have no idea who you were, and you do exude an air of newness about you.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Oct 13
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Sorry IA, I don't remember you. Maybe it's the cloak that's throwing me off, and for what it's worth I do remember you saying that you were here, but I have no idea who you were, and you do exude an air of newness about you.

Many here seems to have been here before 
with other alias.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Oct 13

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Sorry IA, I don't remember you. Maybe it's the cloak that's throwing me off, and for what it's worth I do remember you saying that you were here, but I have no idea who you were, and you do exude an air of newness about you.

with other alias.
...but I guess the "time factor" makes someone more comfortable with finally letting their little light shine?
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Tom Riddle

with other alias.
I used the name of a deceased black cat for years, but eventually grew tired of it. Finding the right screen name is no trivial affair if you are serious about it.
Nutzack Mendez Esquire

Quote from Jesus McGillicuddyFor the first time ever I wrote a song specifically inspired by a thread. It's just what I hear when I read some of these, ineptitude as the divine muse.  Took since my last response to write and get online, so don't expect too much.

So as I often do I turned simple piano shit into full pieces. And here's the one I did from the above piece to use at the end of another work (to replace the old one).  Slowed down 34 bpm. So for all 4 people that click on It, here it is: 

I'm thinking about crowdsourcing this. Fuck a Satanism website. I need money too. Symphonic software is as much as the computer!  But not limited to two inflections and done on a 5.5 inch screen. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 15
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.