The 600 Club | Forum

Oct 6
Quote from Anna The fear of falling into the Hall of Shame? Are you for real? One would have to try really hard to get there, like be a total moron or just be like you. The moderation was stricter than here but lighter than in many other forums, like Satannet or Religious Forums. Warnings, demotions and temporary bans were used more often than permanent bans. And even those who were permanently banned, many of them weren't put into the Hall of Shame.

Since you regularly get kicked out of every place you come to, even silly Facebook groups, the problem is you and not the venue. 

600 is a fascist group that have nothing to do with real Satanism. I never got into Hall of Shame. I was just banned because admins misunderstood me. They never questioning their own assumptions which is very none-satanic.
Anna
Anna Oct 6
You keep getting banned from every place possible. You've got banned from here a dozen times or more. Nobody understands you, poor little thing. 
Oct 6
Quote from Anna You keep getting banned from every place possible. You've got banned from here a dozen times or more. Nobody understands you, poor little thing. 

Yes there are 3 types of admins that bans me. The "hate speech" policy idiot, the
 fascist and the one who misunderstands me. 600 have no doubt in their own "intellectual superiority" but it what makes them fools because they never questioning their own assumptions.
DistroyA
DistroyA Oct 6
I think I'm gonna have to agree with Anna on this one, as I started off on The 600 Club before I found this place. And yes, if you were put into the Hall Of Shame, you must have been an absolute twat to deserve that treatment. I wouldn't have ever considered myself to be one of the best posters, nor did I offer much in the form of decent content (I was there mainly to learn from others), but I can safely say I never had the displeasure of earning a place in the Hall Of Shame. I'd give it up before you make a bigger fool of yourself if I were you.
Oct 6
Quote from DistroyA I think I'm gonna have to agree with Anna on this one, as I started off on The 600 Club before I found this place. And yes, if you were put into the Hall Of Shame, you must have been an absolute twat to deserve that treatment. I wouldn't have ever considered myself to be one of the best posters, nor did I offer much in the form of decent content (I was there mainly to learn from others), but I can safely say I never had the displeasure of earning a place in the Hall Of Shame. I'd give it up before you make a bigger fool of yourself if I were you.

As I said I never got into Hall of Shame. I was just banned because of misunderstandings. 
The Forum post is edited by Oct 6
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 7
Yes you were not worthy of the hall of shame. And you were perma - banned here. Seeker / Frater / whatever you wont come back until you work it out with me. Working it out with me becomes increasingly more unlikely when I have to clean up your socks. I don't even like to do my own laundry much less yours. 

Bed bugs are hard to get rid of Anna and Canis. Damn near impossible to keep them away. But you sure can slow them from spreading and reproducing somewhat. 

Seeker this is the last time I suspend you without deleting your accountso that your content still remains.

Quote fr  Seekerom

Quote from DistroyA I think I'm gonna have to agree with Anna on this one, as I started off on The 600 Club before I found this place. And yes, if you were put into the Hall Of Shame, you must have been an absolute twat to deserve that treatment. I wouldn't have ever considered myself to be one of the best posters, nor did I offer much in the form of decent content (I was there mainly to learn from others), but I can safely say I never had the displeasure of earning a place in the Hall Of Shame. I'd give it up before you make a bigger fool of yourself if I were you.

As I said I never got into Hall of Shame. I was just banned because of misunderstandings. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.