white satanic genderfluid omnisexual switch | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Satanic Romance
Aug 6 '20
hey i'm cool with any sex and race but they have to around my age women I don't mind there age if there older they can be my dom an around my age it depends on them. 

but about me I'm a white genderfluid satanist who's 23 and currently not working because of the quarantine but when i'm back on the job i'm basically a janitor/company vehicles car washer I'm also 6'2" 250 lb so i'm big on the wait i have pic of me on my profile so you can see what i look like

Hail Satan

Share:
Aug 7 '20

Quote from hey i'm cool with any sex and race but they have to around my age women I don't mind there age if there older they can be my dom an around my age it depends on them. 

but about me I'm a white genderfluid satanist who's 23 and currently not working because of the quarantine but when i'm back on the job i'm basically a janitor/company vehicles car washer I'm also 6'2" 250 lb so i'm big on the wait i have pic of me on my profile so you can see what i look like

Hail Satan

The thirst is real.

Drop the act and become a person of value.
Labels are devoid of meaning with the following exception:

- The more you have the more you belong in the trashbin.

Aug 14 '20

Quote from How can I tell what gener I am?

Strip down naked.
Stand in front of a mirror.

You got a beard, low voice and a dick?
You're a man.

You have no beard, high-pitched voice, tits and a vagina?
You're a woman.

You got blades, a cabin, metal hull, ability to hover and fly?
You are a helicopter.

Simple really.
Jan 19
I'm a helicopter!
Dark Enlightenment
Hey, has anyone ever thought to themselves, "Damn, "The Mona Lisa was one ugly looking man-bitch?"

Fucking every Ninja Turtle except the purple one turned out to be a gay. And the blue turtle may have actually been the earliest transgender portrait.

Jan 23
First this stuff. Then will come the following, and America will be doomed:

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.