white satanic genderfluid omnisexual switch | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Satanic Romance
Aug 6
hey i'm cool with any sex and race but they have to around my age women I don't mind there age if there older they can be my dom an around my age it depends on them. 

but about me I'm a white genderfluid satanist who's 23 and currently not working because of the quarantine but when i'm back on the job i'm basically a janitor/company vehicles car washer I'm also 6'2" 250 lb so i'm big on the wait i have pic of me on my profile so you can see what i look like

Hail Satan

Share:
Jedi_Jane
Jedi_Jane Aug 7
Do you wear dresses?
Brother Shamus
What's that like? 

Being two separate genders depending on the day?  My research into the deviant phenomenon has yielded some interesting commonalities. 

1. It's mostly males.  

2. It works like a man period. 

I have a theory it's swishifying gestational hormones that fluctuate with the lunar cycle.  Drugs use by the mother in Utereo or having a dyke for a mom are also common with this. 

I tried to understand it myself. Even created a character named "Eva", and lived the role for insight, except the wearing drag part because I respect the people that would have to look at me. But I didn't learn much except it would be a lot of work to hold up that charade indefinitely. 

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Aug 7
Dark Enlightenment
Yeah, but you gotta admit doing an (Online and once at work) "insight role" as a transgender was a hilarious bit of pointed commentary.  

And also fun to dress her up in their mostly gaudy/unfashionable selection of women's clothing I had to level up to unlock.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 7
Aug 7

Quote from hey i'm cool with any sex and race but they have to around my age women I don't mind there age if there older they can be my dom an around my age it depends on them. 

but about me I'm a white genderfluid satanist who's 23 and currently not working because of the quarantine but when i'm back on the job i'm basically a janitor/company vehicles car washer I'm also 6'2" 250 lb so i'm big on the wait i have pic of me on my profile so you can see what i look like

Hail Satan

The thirst is real.

Drop the act and become a person of value.
Labels are devoid of meaning with the following exception:

- The more you have the more you belong in the trashbin.

Aug 14

Quote from How can I tell what gener I am?

Strip down naked.
Stand in front of a mirror.

You got a beard, low voice and a dick?
You're a man.

You have no beard, high-pitched voice, tits and a vagina?
You're a woman.

You got blades, a cabin, metal hull, ability to hover and fly?
You are a helicopter.

Simple really.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.