Are Satanists born or made? | Forum

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel Apr 2
You know why Lavey said they are born, because of bros before hoes!
Dark Enlightenment
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Yeah that's weird, I noticed that too.

Probably, two or more people behind one account

Well, that's an open shtick because WSA352 never corprighted it.. I call the shtick where every sock account is overly-transparent in coming from the same person.  

No one's done the Kauffman shtick where all users must post identical to each other, like the lounge singer character....

Anyway, back to the thread. 

Quote from Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom RiddleSatanists are not believers. They are doubters.
Well if I doubt something it could be said that I don't 'believe' in it, or, it could also be said that I 'believe' in the negation of it.

1. I don't believe in God.

2. I doubt the existence of God.

3. I believe that God doesn't exist.

They all mean pretty much the same thing.

Conclusion : doubt and belief can mean the same thing at the same time, therefore, a Satanist can be both a doubter and a believer, concurrently.

I don't buy this counter entirely.  I think it's missing the main thing separating LHP/RHP.
God is just ONE of the ways this comes up.

Non-belief is central to Satanism. Otherwise it can't differentiate from the main precept of spirituality.  All else is an individual spiritual choice to use RHP attainment. It muddles the central issue and allows RHP subversion of the form. The central method of attainment needs to be antithetical.  

It is antitheism, which itself is not understood. To most that means "against god". That is usually the first thing spouted. 

Et al things spiritual.  It is Anatta in Judeochristian society. 

Antitheists can't use the footprints poster.

They can't use the higher power. 

They can't use the secret. 

They can't even use psychodrama in their "decompression chambers".

They feel between silly and angry when trying. At most they can play dress up and placate it so long as there is sex involved. 

It does nothing because it's a non-phenomenal occurance.  It's not a visceral real thing with observable characteristics  It rejects fallacy and specious logic as a route to spiritual attainment.  It's a dead end.  

When it comes right down to it this trait extends into the skeptic universe. It is critical thinking as a personality trait. One of the best tells is recognition of irony. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Apr 2
Berardo Rodriguez Member
I strongly believe that a Satanist is born a Satanist,   it doesn't matter if  they are  Theistic  or Atheistic Satanists,  I could compare it  ( I apologize if my comparisons are out of line) with a rottweiler dog, it is born a rottweiler,  it doesn't matter the country where  it is born in , and the chihuahua dog, it is still a dog, but the characteristics of a rottweiler are totally different of the characteristics of a chihuahua; human beings are human beings,  but some of them are born Satanists  and some of them are born  just normal animals without the characteristics of a Satanist. Sometimes we have to study deeper the characteristics of Satan to know the characteristics of a Satanist,  and by those characteristics we can define if a person is a Satanist or not,  as someone said once:"By the skin and the behavior we know what kind of animal we're dealing with "
Aborior Translatione
More than not being able to look up at the sky for salvation I think they are born poor. Or at least get the shit kicked out of them at some point in life to trigger some predisposition like 12 year whiskey triggers the Irish. 

But there are still traits of anarchism as young as personality develops even without "maturation adversity".  

I didn't like the pledge of allegiance. I didn't like saying it and lost recess until my 3rd grade teacher was sick of looking at me for it.  I wouldn't stand. I wouldn't say it. I didn't like being told to put my hand over my heart.  And not over racial injustice.

I just didn't like that everybody was forced to do the same thing at the same time. Everyone Satanist reading this can find an instance like that somewhere in their childhood. 

"River, do as you're told."

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 3
Cornelius Coburn

@VSD and others to whom it may concern

The use of "God" just happened to be an arbitrary and convenient selection, but nothing really beyond that. It was more about playing with semantics to make a point and challenge the OP as a passtime activity.

Although of course it was 'you' who brought up the main line to counter as I subsequently saw it, but then again why can't belief in 'nothing' be as valid as it is in 'something', e.g. God; aside from conditioning of traditional values they are both polar and of course opposing, but yet(can be) equal in abstraction depending of course on contemporary perspectives.

But yeah, "belief" most certainly does assert a spiritual context by default.

Edit : just trimmed a little off the end.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Apr 3
Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom RiddleThere is no reason not to take this thread seriously.

But seriously though, vibration is responsible for defining the uniqueness of sounds, colors, the material. It traverses the spacetime medium in the form of invisible carrier waves capable of being decoded as intricate imagery(and sound of course); other oscillating energy, so perhaps in some form it could also be partly responsible for defining individuality as well.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 3
Quote from Berardo Rodriguez I strongly believe that a Satanist is born a Satanist,   it doesn't matter if  they are  Theistic  or Atheistic Satanists,  I could compare it  ( I apologize if my comparisons are out of line) with a rottweiler dog, it is born a rottweiler,  it doesn't matter the country where  it is born in , and the chihuahua dog, it is still a dog, but the characteristics of a rottweiler are totally different of the characteristics of a chihuahua; human beings are human beings,  but some of them are born Satanists  and some of them are born  just normal animals without the characteristics of a Satanist. Sometimes we have to study deeper the characteristics of Satan to know the characteristics of a Satanist,  and by those characteristics we can define if a person is a Satanist or not,  as someone said once:"By the skin and the behavior we know what kind of animal we're dealing with "

Totally agree. Satanism can only be defined by the characteristics of Satan and the worship of Satan is an excuse for these characteristics to gather.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 3
Baphomets
Baphomets Apr 3

Quote from Anna I think some people are born to be put to good use.

For example, I wish I could attach some explosives to your butt and catapult you to my prime minister's residence.

Seriously, "dude", I'm impressed by your genius. You 've got to be really gifted to unlearn the language in a couple of days. It took you that short to forget how to write properly. And I swear you started with really decent English in the thread you deleted. 

AGREED
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 3
Quote from Fallen Angel You know why Lavey said they are born, because of bros before hoes!

Agree.
Aborior Translatione
Define echo chamber. 

Cornelius Coburn
It's the denial of ourselves that sets our differences. The Freudian/Jungian model of the psyche in a nutshell : Id : ourselves; ego : denial; superego : differences.
talisman
talisman Apr 6
Has the chicken made the egg or the egg made the chicken? 
Aborior Translatione
So it's a god paradox? 

And there are no chickens, just a bunch of lemmings shoving feathers up their ass. 

talisman
talisman Apr 6
I like when people don't have the slightest clue of what I mean. 
The Forum post is edited by talisman Apr 6
Aborior Translatione

Yes, I just don't get you because it's just too deep and intelligent.  Are you fucking Euthyphro?  

The most I can turn this into is:  has Satan made the Satanist or has the Satanist made the Satan? 

Satan (as a deity) was created by higher development of the human brain, and existence of myth. The invention of lore is unique to our species and the only reason our species has metaphysical opinions to take stances against.  

However, if you view is natural selection as a natural satanic property than Satan (the non theristic way of the world one) begets the hostility that begets the evolution that begets the silly superstitions of a species to answer all unknown questions with bullshit. 

The personalities that make up the species are sculpted by the experience of that species. What makes two equally size beta animals differ in approach? Where one tries take over and the other accepts their role as a beta? May be the same reason two equal beta humans either resist or accept the bullshit of the authority they are subjected to. 

We are just animals with metaphysical bullshit. 

It is this bullshit, that a Satanist references.  So really it depends on which one you want to ascribe to the chicken. 

And that's not what you said initially. You reversed it when you realized... whatever you realized to make you reverse it.

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 6
talisman
talisman Yesterday, 12:08PM

We learn

The Forum post is edited by talisman Yesterday, 12:11PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 12:45PM
Quote from talisman Has the chicken made the egg or the egg made the chicken? 

We learn

The egg made the chicken. Evolution...
talisman
talisman Yesterday, 01:32PM
Well, social evolution is usually following industrial evolution. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 01:48PM
Quote from talisman Well, social evolution is usually following industrial evolution. 

When it comes to Satan he was not created by the Satanist but by the Hebrews.
talisman
talisman Yesterday, 02:55PM
Are you joking? Satanism is ancient, it existed before Judaism. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.