The black house | Forum

Aborior Translatione
Looking back at this thread, I think I want it over again. I didn't really give this one a chance and was kind of a jackass. He obviously has something to share.  

What about another thread to reset? 

I encourage Frater to Opie another thread that is on the next level. There are the basic things the noob can read out of a single hacky book, and then there is the knowledge only an initiated individual can provide.  Just shut everyone up with a cerebral occult thread to get everything interested in the depth of esoteric insight the worldly magician possesses. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 17
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 17
The discussion has developed to far away from the original thread. You are right that I should make a new thread. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 17
Anna
Anna Apr 17

Quote from Aborior Translatione Looking back at this thread, I think I want it over again. I didn't really give this one a chance and was kind of a jackass. He obviously has something to share.  

What about another thread to reset? 

I encourage Frater to Opie another thread that is on the next level. There are the basic things the noob can read out of a single hacky book, and then there is the knowledge only an initiated individual can provide.  Just shut everyone up with a cerebral occult thread to get everything interested in the depth of esoteric insight the worldly magician possesses. 

Beware! That could be one hell of a mouse! 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Apr 17
talisman
talisman Apr 17
Hanging Around (1996 Remaster) - YouTube

Rattus Norvegicus

The Forum post is edited by talisman Apr 17
Cornelius Coburn
Last I recall the way to distinguish the "pretenders" ultimately materialized as "reactions". I'm not sure if it ever became anything more than that, now ask me if I give a fuck.
Aborior Translatione
That actually goes to shit when some fat bitch makes the underlying purpose to their argument not reacting, and then using that reaction as an ad hom.  If you knew said bitch was testing that "satanic" reaction, one might be more driven by the "fuck that cunt" impetus. And not the literal one that results In your cock being devoured.

But that is still pretty good way to do it. Of course, you gotta take into consideration there are people that will withhold a view if it sides with "a side" just to hold some third way bullshit at all costs. It's as much of a tell...

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 20
Cornelius Coburn
And of course it would be just like some fat bitch to be privy to the argument and do just that; only here.

I feel that the dude that started the thread may be learning as he goes so the "reactions" may have been a more evolved form of ambiguity; reactions aren't "traits or characteristics"; just more smoke and mirrors.

Anna
Anna Apr 21

That actually goes to shit when some fat bitch makes the underlying purpose to their argument not reacting, and then using that reaction as an ad hom 

Accusing someone of a "reaction" is the most fallacious argument one could use in a discussion because everything is a reaction, including non-participation. To put it simply, there is no such thing as the lack of reaction. If I ignore some bitch, that qualifies as a reaction too. Giving positive feedback like "Oh a black house in every city. What a wonderful idea! If one is built, I will attend the services" is also a reaction. You can't escape it.

But that can serve as a dirty psychological trick to remove the opponent from the debate ring. Instead of beating someone with arguments, you make him or her willfully back down, thus avoiding all the ambiguity as to who is the winner. More so, you keep all other potential opponents at bay ensuring nobody will intervene and call you out on your bullshit for fear of being accused of "taking a bait." This is what sinisterly strategy is all about. If I manage to convince the peanut gallery that everything I post is a hook or a test of Satanic character, I will have a safe space for myself to weave the narrative I want without anyone daring to challenge it. Still, I don't think the guy is all that "clever." 

The Forum post is edited by Anna Apr 21
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 21
Quote from Anna
Accusing someone of a "reaction" is the most fallacious argument one could use in a discussion because everything is a reaction, including non-participation. To put it simply, there is no such thing as the lack of reaction. If I ignore some bitch, that qualifies as a reaction too. Giving positive feedback like "Oh a black house in every city. What a wonderful idea! If one is built, I will attend the services" is also a reaction. You can't escape it.

Who accuses people's reaction? I don't. People's reactions reveals what types they are. Your reaction to my thread here alone has demonstrated what kind of person you are. 
Anna
Anna Apr 21

I thought it was all about the reaction to participating in black house rituals and celebrating Satanic holidays. Now it's about what kind of a person you are. I'm afraid I lost track of your convoluted arguments. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 21
Quote from Anna

I thought it was all about the reaction to participating in black house rituals and celebrating Satanic holidays. Now it's about what kind of a person you are. I'm afraid I lost track of your convoluted arguments. 

Satanists would naturally participating in black house rituals to celebrate the satanic holidays. None-Satanists would find it silly.
Anna
Anna Apr 21
And back to the same old shit. Like a wind-up toy. 
The Forum post is edited by Anna Apr 21
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Anna

Satanists would naturally participating in black house rituals to celebrate the satanic holidays. None-Satanists would find it silly.
Dude, have you ever socialized with 'satanists' that would eagerly go to something like a black house ritual? They are the most plastic hot topic trendy twats you will ever meet. It's like hanging out with a fucking Christian youth group that parties, a little. 

You will hear things like, 

"All I had to do was a ritual and Satan made sure I got that job. Hail Satan!" 

Let's say they all miss the "psychodrama" part and seem to spiritually believe dark forces are collapsing waves of probability for them.

You want to force them to play mode-of-attainment mad-libs until they get how irredeemably wired to spirituality they are. But they'd rather liberate themselves from the RHP using irony. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 21
Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom Riddle

Who accuses people's reaction? I don't. People's reactions reveals what types they are. Your reaction to my thread here alone has demonstrated what kind of person you are. 

So it went from "traits and characteristics" to "reactions" which has resolved to "types and kinds".

This dude is either playin' a game, or, maybe it's just his personality. I wonder exactly how deep is this 'rabbit hole'.

Don't spill the beans now, or let the cat outta the bag. It's almost a defining moment, but hey, I figure the dude can dance around for at least another twenty four pages.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 22
Quote from Anna And back to the same old shit. Like a wind-up toy. 

It's like you reject that some things comes natural to some indviduals.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 22
Quote from Aborior Translatione 
Dude, have you ever socialized with 'satanists' that would eagerly go to something like a black house ritual? They are the most plastic hot topic trendy twats you will ever meet. It's like hanging out with a fucking Christian youth group that parties, a little. 

I have not socialized with other Satanists and it's sad because participating in group ritual would have furthered my personal development. 

Let's say they all miss the "psychodrama" part and seem to spiritually believe dark forces are collapsing waves of probability for them.

The high priest performs the standard invocations and lead the ceremony, so it does not matter whatever the participants believe in actual dark forces or not. This is the point with the intellectual decompression chamber. For Satanists who have so different philosophies they needs to decompress their intellects in order to participate in the ceremony.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 22
Quote from Cornelius Coburn
So it went from "traits and characteristics" to "reactions" which has resolved to "types and kinds".

Being a Satanist is a trait or characteristic yes but it does not mean Satanists can't have different personalities. 
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

I have not socialized with other Satanists and it's sad because participating in group ritual would have furthered my personal development. 

The high priest performs the standard invocations and lead the ceremony, so it does not matter whatever the participants believe in actual dark forces or not. This is the point with the intellectual decompression chamber. For Satanists who have so different philosophies they needs to decompress their intellects in order to participate in the ceremony.

Thanks for clearing that up. 

I personally don't like the audacity of forming a nepotistic super league of "Elitist" teams paying each-other 350 million Euros every year to play each-other at the expense of earned competition.  Good games with less significance. 

You could tell the owners underestimated the fans.  What fun is league play without the achieved reward for finishing at the top? 

That's why I agree on restructuring the "group stages" into a 32 team league divided into two draw groups based on Global Football metrics.  

Instead of 6 games in a group and the top two places advancing, have 8 games. Use the two tier draw so a balance of schedule strength doesn't have more disparity than a typical group. 8 games vs 8 teams. Top 16 overall qualify. 

Simple. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 22
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 22
Quote from Aborior Translatione Thanks for clearing that up. 

I personally don't like the audacity of forming a nepotistic league of "Elitist" teams paying each-other 350 million Euros every year to play each-other at the expense of earned competition.  Good games with less significance. 

You could tell the owners underestimated the fans.  What fun is league play without the achieved reward for finishing at the top? 

That's why I agree on restructuring the "group stages" into a 32 team league divided into two draw groups based on Global Football metrics.  

Instead of 6 games in a group and the top two places advancing, have 8 games. Use the two tier draw so a balance of schedule strength doesn't have more disparity than a typical group. 8 games vs 8 teams. Top 16 overall qualify. 

Simple. 

Satanic churches, grottos or temples is not about elitism unless you will call all religions elitism. The reason for ceremony is to maintain a community or what I would call a tribe. This is something I noticed about the Christians when they went to church that their chance for forming friendship where higher if they always went to church. When it comes to Satanism then there are basically only 2 satanic holidays so it means that if there was a black house/grotto I would come to ceremony there 2 times yearly but it will still increase the chance to create friendships or allies to cooperate with. Therefore it's out of place when Anna compares that with Christians who goes to church every sunday.
Aborior Translatione
Okay, try this. Non-sequitur was deemed an analogy.  

How does one celebrate those true satanic holidays?

I'm assuming you mean Halloween and the birthday.

How do you different Satanic celebration vs. Christian there?

Halloween is a macabre Christian death celebration that gang raped the wheel of the year. All Souls Day, All Saints Day are intimately tied to Halloween like Marti Gras is to Lent and Easter, and those to earlier pagan celebrations. 

Birthdays significance as answered by a theologian: 

The Bible says to rejoice in the day the Lord has made. We should celebrate life because God created it. ... The Bible doesn't command us to celebrate yearly the day of our birth, but it does say that we are to give thanks to God. The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord.

So how do I differentiate it? 

And you can't cite ANYTHING The Satanic Bible Says to answer. Cuz that's just like a Christian does with referencing scripture. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 22
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.