The black house | Forum

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle How about we stop the personal attacks and then move on to the topic? 

There are many important things to discuss these days because we have a serious problem with TST and modern social medias that are administrated by fascists. Black houses could be a replacement of the social medias for Satanists. 

Yeah, but the only reason people talk to you is the challenge it's become to get you to understand your own fallacies. 

When you lace your comments with myopic personal experience and rationalizations for why you were treated poorly you have really said, "This is all about me, but I only want you to discuss me if you agree that I am right."

Your attempted LBM, which bleeds through as insecure mental gymnastics, opens you up to the treatment you consistently receive. 

There was a tag given to the most deserving of folk once upon a time at a site far far away, LaVey came up with the term.

Good luck, Intellectual Black Hole, may you forever emit only Derp Radiation from your event horizon.  

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 5
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Aborior Translatione

Yeah, but the only reason people talk to you is the challenge it's become to get you to understand your own fallacies. 

Come with an example when I do a fallacy.
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Tom Riddle

You don't need standards or rules to call others pretenders because Satanism is an expression of specific traits or characteristics.

Any label requires a set of criteria that establishes that label. So in the above comment the "specific traits or characteristics" BECOME the "standards or rules" that set the criteria, otherwise there would be no way of identifying the "pretenders".

Therefore I would call the former by OP fallacy exhibit number one.

Edit : spacing

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Apr 6
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Cornelius Coburn
Any label requires a set of criteria that establishes that label. So in the above comment the "specific traits or characteristics" BECOME the "standards or rules" that set the criteria, otherwise there would be no way of identifying the "pretenders".

It's not a question about if you agree with written satanic statements or not. It's about what you naturally do as an individual. You are called satanic if you simply behave like Satan and since man is a tribe or social beast then the Satanist would naturally come to a black house ceremony on the satanic holidays. It's our human nature to meat with people we can identify us self with. The pretenders would never do that by nature. They would see it as silly. That was one of the primary reason why LaVey created the church of Satan. He knew it would provoke people to expose their colors. Satan was the archetype that created the barrier between those who could identify themselves with Satan and those who could not, and the satanic religion is to maintain that barrier...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 6
Anna
Anna Apr 6
"It's not a question about if you agree with written Satanic statements or not. It's about what you naturally do as an individual... since man is a tribe..."

What your silly head cannot grasp is that the standards or rules don't have to be written. You mentioned tribes but tribal societies have their oral traditions. These are the rules that regulate the tribe's life and are passed from generation to generation. These so called unwritten honor codes let differentiate tribe members from outsiders. You don't live in a tribal culture but you're part of the Western society that is highly individualistic. Satanism is one of its expressions. It doesn't have clear standards or rules, like the religion has. It doesn't have an oral tradition like a tribal society has. And it doesn't have clear criteria for the label because everyone has different imaginings as to what Satanism is and what it means to be Satanic. The only thing that you have is various organizations setting their own rules of admission and various individuals creating their own "personal philosophies." If there is no consensus when it comes to the objective criteria for the label, you can't call anyone a pretender or faker. Or you can but you will be pulling shit out of your ass.

"You are called Satanic if you simply behave like Satan."

Satan is mentioned in the Bible only once, in the book of Job. The word means the adversary of God's chosen people. By that vague definition and depending on how you understand "God's chosen people", TST fits in fine because they oppose Christians and the Nazis fit in too because they hate the Jews. The rest is Milton, Divine Comedy, folk tales and modern horror movies. Satan stimulated people's imagination for centuries but one would have a hard time coming up with a concise meaning of the word. Even if one goes by the dictionary definition that Satan is an accuser or God's enemy and humanity tempter, then that also suits TST and Nazis.

"The pretenders wouldn't do that by nature."

I already told you that TST has its gatherings, ceremonies and communities in the form of chapters. It was them who revived the idea of grottos, stressing the need to meet other Satanists and creating the communities with the aim of socializing, conducting ceremonies and engaging in social activism. They have basically the same mindset as you. So what's your damn point?

"That was one of the primary reason why LaVey created the church of Satan."

On the contrary. One of the reasons why LaVey grew disillusioned with the church clergy and started selling titles for money, also disbanded grottos was people treating their membership as a sort of an achievement instead of focusing on doing their best in their life. This was the kind of people, like you, psychic vampires in need of some community which they could belong to and desperately cling to, thinking mere membership and the label makes them the "alien elite." 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Anna

Satan is mentioned in the Bible only once, in the book of Job. 

And in the quranic and Yazidi mythology...

Quote from Anna

On the contrary. One of the reasons why LaVey grew disillusioned with the church clergy and started selling titles for money, also disbanded grottos was people treating their membership as a sort of an achievement instead of focusing on doing their best in their life. 

Yes but that first came later... The point with the satanic religion is to create the barrier between the Satanists and the pretenders. When I have created a black house in my local city I will undo his mistake...
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

Come with an example when I do a fallacy.
Which one do you want?

Let's start with argumentum ad ignorantium. By shifting the burden or proof to myself to cite  examples of your fallacy use you committed a fallacy.   But I walked you into that one. 

Quote:

There are many important things to discuss these days because we have a serious problem with TST and modern social medias that are administrated by fascists. Black houses could be a replacement of the social medias for Satanists.

This statement also has bits of "Dicto simpliciter", "Post hoc ergo proctor hoc", and a few others.  

Simply put you let your bias conclude that your experience is because of fascist people that don't understand you, or making false assumptions to conclude "x" is why you receive "y" treatment. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Apr 6
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Aborior Translatione Let's start with argumentum ad ignorantium. By shifting the burden or proof to myself to cite  examples of your fallacy use you committed a fallacy.   But I walked you into that one.

When you claim that I commit a fallacy then you need to back it up. Anyone can claim that you commit a fallacy and there are many people these days that wants to make people think you are an idiot. This is Anna's goal which is why I no longer listen to her as she demonstrates no value to offer.

Simply put you let your bias conclude that your experience is because of fascist people that don't understand you, or making false assumptions to conclude "x" is why you receive "y" treatment. 

I do not say you are fascists. I say the administration of facebook are fascists which has been demonstrated many times. That's why I left Facebook. There are many different reasons why people treats me like shit. Just because Anna is a loser does not mean anyone who treats me bad are losers. I also make mistakes so people treats me bad and I'm fully aware of that.

Anna
Anna Apr 6
@Tom Riddle

What the fuck does Melek Taus have to do with Satanism? He's a representative of God. A good guy. By adding more ambiguity to the term, you're proving my point.

Just like you've just proved the fallacy pointed out to you.

You're like a bedbug, dude. Not a psychic vampire even, just an annoying bedbug. You come back over and over again, leeching on the groups you join, desperately needing inclusion and pushing on everyone your turds of bullshit wisdom.

If anyone is a faker, it's You

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Anna @Tom Riddle

What the fuck does Melek Taus have to do with Satanism? He's a representative of God. A good guy. By adding more ambiguity to the term, you're proving my point.

Just like you've just proved the fallacy pointed out to you.

You're like a bedbug, dude. Not a psychic vampire even, just an annoying bedbug. You come back over and over again, leeching on the groups you join, desperately needing inclusion and pushing on everyone your turds of bullshit wisdom.

If anyone is a faker, it's You

You should have realized long time ago that personal attacks do not work on me. I'm only annoying in the eyes of pretenders. 
Aborior Translatione
When you claim that I commit a fallacy then you need to back it up.

That really is true.  Sorta like arguing this is everyone employing ad hom personal attacks that don't discuss the topic in a way that validates your argument.

Anyone can claim that you commit a fallacy and there are many people these days that wants to make people think you are an idiot. This is Anna's goal which is why I no longer listen to her as she demonstrates no value to offer.

That's a red herring + strawman + appeal to pity fallacy. You detract attention from the fallacy you were called out for by citing anyone can claim you can call someone out while never addressing the criticism (inductive logic fallacy) you were called out for. Then you appeal to pity by using Anna as an irrelevant example to paint yourself as the victim of undue said criticism.

You are nothing but inductive logic fails.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6

Quote from Aborior Translatione When you claim that I commit a fallacy then you need to back it up.

That really is true.  Sorta like arguing this is everyone employing ad hom personal attacks that don't discuss the topic in a way that validates your argument.

Anyone can claim that you commit a fallacy and there are many people these days that wants to make people think you are an idiot. This is Anna's goal which is why I no longer listen to her as she demonstrates no value to offer.

That's a red herring + strawman + appeal to pity fallacy. You detract attention from the fallacy you were called out for by citing anyone can claim you can call someone out while never addressing the criticism you were called out for. Then you appeal to pity by using Anna as an irrelevant example to paint yourself as the victim of undue said criticism.

This is not a shifting of burden of proof. It's simple a request for you providing examples so I can look at it myself. 
Anna
Anna Apr 6
But ffs you've just been given more examples.

This guy is a troll. Nobody can be that stupid. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6
Quote from Anna

If people listening to you then they are indeed stupid.
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Anna But ffs you've just been given more examples.

If so, a fairly proficient one. "Funnoying" nonetheless. 
Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Aborior Translatione When you claim that I commit a fallacy then you need to back it up.

That's a red herring + strawman + appeal to pity fallacy. You detract attention from the fallacy you were called out for by citing anyone can claim you can call someone out while never addressing the criticism you were called out for. Then you appeal to pity by using Anna as an irrelevant example to paint yourself as the victim of undue said criticism.

This is not a shifting of burden of proof. It's simple a request for you providing examples so I can look at it myself. 

I don't think you are capable of looking at yourself.  I provided several examples. 

But let's do "false dilemma" one specifically.

Dilemma = Black houses are an alternative to forums that are overrun by fascists that pose as Satanists to seek to make people look stupid".

That dilemma ONLY exists to support your argument. The dilemma is false because you have an invalid assumption as to the cause of X. That's the Post Hoc Ergo Procter hoc fallacy.  

If you were capable of looking at yourself subjectively, and not deferring to it all as an Ad hom, you might just realize your treatment here, the one you consistently encounter, may be for another reason entirely. Perhaps one you consistently refuse to accept. 

THAT YOU ARE NOT A SATANIST AND YOU CANT EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT SATANISM IS.

That is just one possible alternative cause. It could also be your persona to talk like you have the knowledge to do so... in any language.  

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 6

But let's do "false dilemma" one specifically.

Dilemma = Black houses are an alternative to forums that are overrun by fascists that pose as Satanists to seek to make people look stupid".

I have not said that Facebook are overrun by fascists, so you are doing a straw man (again). The basic reason why I promote the idea of black houses is to replace social medias. The problem with social medias is first of all that the term "Satanism" has become twisted by groups like TST, and now to many pretenders and believers finds their way into the satanic community with zero basic knowledge in the satanic language. It's has become a discussion now whatever the term "Satanism" actually can be used. Your assumptions that I can't look at myself critically is completely false based on a lot of straw mans. 

Anna
Anna Apr 6
Will you answer the counter-arguments or are you going to keep repeating the same shit over and over again like a broken record? 
Cornelius Coburn
He just wants to have his cake and eat it too; bisecting the label of "Satanist" in two parts:

Part A: the written part that would be widely accepted here and used for its' label and during discussion conveniently conflated with part B.

Part B: the 'unwritten' illusive part fashioned by the OP that mysteriously identifies "pretenders" via individual characteristics that are not to be associated with defining the label in any way shape or form.

So I'm not sure what the deal is here really; maybe that's the point.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Apr 8
Quote from Cornelius Coburn

Part B: the 'unwritten' illusive part fashioned by the OP that mysteriously identifies "pretenders" via individual characteristics that are not to be associated with defining the label in any way shape or form.

This is again a straw man. I never said that characteristics identifies pretenders. It's the satanic RELIGION that creates the barrier between the Satanists and the pretender and the pretenders are revealed through their reactions...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Apr 8
Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Tom RiddleThis is again a straw man. I never said that characteristics identifies pretenders. It's the satanic RELIGION that creates the barrier between the Satanists and the pretender and the pretenders are revealed through their reactions...

I don't give a fuck what you say dude, when you apply a label, any label, there must exist 'something' that defines that label or it is not a label; it isn't really anything.

Now go fuck yourself.

Edit : spacing

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Apr 8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.