Satanic high mass | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 2
Quote from Aborior Translatione

Why do you need THAT to work this into ritual so bad? 

I don't. I talk about ceremony here and not ritual. 
Aborior Translatione

You won't answer the question because you know your focus on CEREMONY (see, I used the right word) AS THE PRACTICE OF SATANISM exposes you as a poser. And when you say you need the ideas in the Book of Satan to work in cermony or ritual you expose yourself in a way you can't talk your way out of.

Its over. Exposed as a poser, or at least someone that will never get it. 

And that's what's fun about this. You'll never see it. 

Best of all, you cant handle not feeling like you've won. That's about the limit of your satanic credentials from my view. And you'll contradict yourself to do it.  And then not acknowledge you can't keep your point strait. No integrity. 

In that, I have got you to say no less than 25 things that are inverted to the form. And you'll disagree with this and say more things that thoroughly expose yourself.

And though It might say I'm pathetic, I now look forward to trolling you. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 2
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 3

I now look forward to trolling you. 

You have always been a troll and that's the only reason why you are on SIN. Time for you to get a life. 

Anna
Anna May 3

Quote from Tom RiddleWhy are you here? To learn? I doubt that. You are here because of a need to express your opinions in a community just like any all of us who come to this forum. 

That doesn't exclude learning. I'm not a Satanist and never will be. Although I understand it better than you, which is kinda humorous. Still I can take something from it, like developing more independent and less timid mindset, more self-confidence and assertiveness when talking to people and the ability to go against their wishes if there is a need for it but even such a modest aim requires some work and effort in one's daily life. Being an actual adversary requires much more than that. Using the forum to release one's frustration and not doing anything about it in the real world is counterproductive. TST, whatever your opinion about them, at least have the balls to live according to their Will.

If your aim is socializing and practicing rituals then you should try to put it into action. Although I think you totally missed the point. But whatever. Nobody gets persecuted for socializing and doing group rituals as long as you don't break the law. Privacy can be kept too even in the group setting. If you're too much of a pussy to make connections to people who can have similar mindset, then don't blame the society for it.

Satanism, as I understand it, is the path of a loner. Not a socially inept retard but a person who deliberately sets himself apart from the society, limiting himself to the small circle of friends worthy of his time. If someone desperately needs community, then something is wrong here and this is the reason why the CoS doesn't cater to such people.

Funny that you tell people to get life while you obviously don't have one.

The Forum post is edited by Anna May 3
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 3
Quote from Anna 

I'm not a Satanist and never will be. Although I understand it better than you, 

Since you demonstrates not to understand the purpose of the intellectual decompression chamber then you can't claim that you understand Satanism. 

Quote from Anna Satanism, as I understand it, is the path of a loner. 

Satanism itself is not a path but can be utilized as a wheel on personal path. It's a religion codified to a specific type of individuals based on the fact that the human animal cooperates to survive and triumph. LaVey did not only created the CoS to be transgressive. The transgressive was only a tool to cause attention so he later could present more serious ideas to those who could identify themselves with him. LaVey called Satanism "a philosophy that have been formulated into a productive social force". Religion has always been a productive social force. Even Dawkins admitted that.

Quote from Anna TST at least have the balls to live according to their Will.

They don't have the balls if they need a collective mob. In fact they demonstrates weakness. The radical left has always attracted the weak. It does not have a solution to people's problems. If you observe TST's members you will notice they are people with untreated trauma.

Quote from Anna 

Funny that you tell people to get life while you obviously don't have one.

You have no reason to assume that. I don't troll people.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 3
Cornelius Coburn
I didn't come here because I am a Satanist. I came here because the forum layout has what I need to do what I want.

The typical occult forums can be, and quite often are a bit too pretentious for my taste and the philosophy forums are too rigid and limited, frowning on posting of media even although they allow you to do it initially - pending deletion.

The choices for a suitable conventional type forum are a bit slim these days. I do move around from time to time but this place is a solid go-to with a really cool owner that says he has no plans on giving it up anytime soon.

I do chill out a bit on occasion but the writing appears as some sort of hopeless addiction, even when stone cold sober.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 3
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I didn't come here because I am a Satanist. 

If I was not a Satanist I would probably not realize this forum even existed. I think I would be a person who just thought Satanists were either creepy devil worshippers sacrificing cats or (here in modern time) silly pink radical left wing faggots. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 3
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

I now look forward to trolling you. 

You have always been a troll and that's the only reason why you are on SIN. Time for you to get a life. 

Yup. And I'm not letting you have an impact other than as an inverted twat that doesn't get it. I dont need to convince you, as that's impossible, but I can guarantee you will never get what you want from this forum unless you get rid of me... And then everyone else that trolls you.  In fact, making sure you are never viewed how you view yourself (not that I really need to do anything) is an added insentive to stay.  We share this in our motivation. Shame you can't acknowledge why.

Maybe you should go chant a made up 16th century language because that's how do your Satanism. 

And Anna's still here. And that one dude with the musical diary thread at the end of 600 club.  And occasionally O9A socks that really don't give a shit anymore.  

Starting in 2013 internet satanism was left to be remade in a new form.  Once Diavolo stopped giving a shit, the ones whose opinion he influenced eventually stopped giving a shit, and so on until only 3rd generation Diavolo's that really can't compare were all that remained.  The loss of these people who understood the application of LHP left a far higher number of inverted dumbshits sucking an abstract or image based cock. 

So you have to deal with me, a third generation Diavolo as glorified on his internet satanism worth as yourself. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 3
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 4

Quote from Aborior Translatione that doesn't get it. 

There was nothing to get at all in any of our conversations because you never had any point. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 4
Aborior Translatione

Yet you keep responding to my pointless words you have written off because you have mental problems. 

And you can't help it.

You are too driven by a possible personality impulse you don't really get to not respond. It bites at you and demands you retort to any further commemtary.  You can't help It.  Granted you respond with;

Herpa derp. Intellectual decompression chamber derp. A tumpa teedily tumpa tu black house da derpy derp. I know what I am, it is you that doesn't know, projection derpa herpa derpa derp. 

But you keep responding and then not identifying the one adversarial satan-esque thing you do as relevant.  Granted you are supposed to master that impulse when it doesnt benefit you or some shit. I guess, that's a judgement call. 

Did your mother drink? 

Because I have an image of a dopey looking awkward dude with a big forehead and wideset eyes when I picture you typing.  And though it is totally my projection of "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" it might explain a few things.. 

Anyway.

Awaiting your response to my comments without a point (that you can understand). 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 4
Cornelius Coburn

Quote from Aborior TranslationeAnd Anna's still here. And that one dude with the musical diary thread at the end of 600 club.  And occasionally O9A socks that really don't give a shit anymore.

Yeah some of the forum layouts made it a bit awkward but I wanted to get fucked up and write shit and I couldn't rely on the usual day-to-day threads at any given time, if at all, given the shit I wanted to throw down.

I showed up there first in 2016 and then returned later about the time that Sin Jones chick was phasing out; one mod left as usually is the case during one final breath, and then silence.

I do observe a user there displayed a "characteristic" of 'smugness' that many might find annoying and was unparalleled, until now.

Anna
Anna May 4
Funny. If I had a portrait of this famous D guy, I would have it tattooed on one of my buttocks. Contrary to Canis, I was here in 2011 and that was the time when this great sage posted here along with other great sages. I don't remember the guy's posts except for the one where he told me someone should tear out my uterus making sure I would never reproduce for being that stupid. My reply was that someone should cut off his dick to make sure he wouldn't impregnate any bitch and pass on his gene of stupidity. That was after the poor dude got frustrated he couldn't convince me of the ONA glory after a dozen or so pages of the debate. If you can call the bullshit drama a debate. I was a NOOB then, having much less knowledge than now and having read much much less. I was just starting. Still I wasn't awestruck by anyone.

I don't get this cult of personality. I never did. It feels like totally allien to me. If I read the archives here or on 600 club it was only of the topics I was going to participate in. Of course I read more since 2011 but I preferred to read the original texts and draw my own conclusions rather than have someone chew it for me and then spit it out. Even if the latter would result in the more accurate conclusions, this is not the point, I think.

Now, if we could get all these active users from the past back that would be great but only on condition we could do away with all the ass kissing and "Mr X, I have so much respect for you because you make my panties wet" pom poms that would inevitably come with it. Because otherwise, we could hardly call that an "improvement."

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Anna Funny. If I had a portrait of this famous D guy, I would have it tattooed on one of my buttocks. Contrary to Canis, I was here in 2011 and that was the time when this great sage posted here along with other great sages. I don't remember the guy's posts except for the one where he told me someone should tear out my uterus making sure I would never reproduce for being that stupid. My reply was that someone should cut off his dick to make sure he wouldn't impregnate any bitch and pass on his gene of stupidity. That was after the poor dude got frustrated he couldn't convince me of the ONA glory after a dozen or so pages of the debate. If you can call the bullshit drama a debate. I was a NOOB then, having much less knowledge than now and having read much much less. I was just starting. Still I wasn't awestruck by anyone.

I don't get this cult of personality. I never did. It feels like totally allien to me. If I read the archives here or on 600 club it was only of the topics I was going to participate in. Of course I read more since 2011 but I preferred to read the original texts and draw my own conclusions rather than have someone chew it for me and then spit it out. Even if the latter would result in the more accurate conclusions, this is not the point, I think.

Now, if we could get all these active users from the past back that would be great but only on condition we could do away with all the ass kissing and "Mr X, I have so much respect for you because you make my panties wet" pom poms that would inevitably come with it. Because otherwise, we could hardly call that an "improvement."

I joined to get under the skin of some tranny bitch (The taller, not Asian one) in 2013, initially played pretend, and it sorta went from there...

When I joined it was already in hospice.  The recent archives (then) still motivated one to try to participate though.  But mainly, "Oh cool, if you are good at smart making you get colors!"

The main posters surrounded a few cult of antitheist-leaning personslities. A noticeable inner circle. The blues and greens that made the nOOb want to step lightly, but mostly end up a grandstanding bitch... not that I know anything about that.  Still, without the nepotistic exclusionary group it's not gonna thrive.  That's just economics. 

And could you imagine Frater in that environment. How funny would this dude be in the 600 club of 11 years ago? With his decompression shit? Mabon comes to mind. It would be even more fun than this thread because there would be an elitest group to thoroughly rape the moron to oblivion.

I think of it like this. 

Today's western Society pretty much dictates you at least fake some behavior where you walk around with everyone holding diverse hands of acceptance. There is a leftward trend in taboo as well, and now things like "exclusionary" and "group bullying" behavior are only allowed to be used to punish the politically incorrect.  The "all are welcome" shit needs to be a welcome to the poltergeist house. 

Society now likes diversity, and wants you to explore all and practice tolerance. 

This should be a break from that. A place to can the decorum. A place to pop adversarial bubbles and replenish brain chemicals. A place to all gang up on the person who doesn't belong and ducktape their ass to the flagpole before school.  Embrace the behavior most people have to pretend to not like. 

Gone. 

It changed so much I can reduce Satanism to the same bullet points AND DIRECTLY PARAPHRASE one of those lost blue oyster Cult of Personalities and it goes by unnoticed and even argued with. Like there's more than one attainment-applicable definition of the word abstraction. Even use it when I can and the environment has shifted so much in ideolgy I have to fight off a Scientology-esque "self overcoming" interpretation. Bizarre. 

I accept I missed it when it was fun and it's not coming back, so I am going to just pretend and make due with the Westlake Faerie Daes cover band version of it. 

Fuck this I am going to Reddit... they know how to have fun. 

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Cornelius Coburn

I do observe a user there displayed a "characteristic" of 'smugness' that many might find annoying and was unparalleled, until now.

Fucking Sam Owens.  So much white light in that little fluffy twat you needed an airplane vomit bag to engage him. One of those types that respond to confrontation with hugs and compliments.

That's a good question as to which smugness is more annoying though. I feel the learning disabilities makes it more annoying to engage. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 4
How funny would this dude be in the 600 club of 11 years ago?

I was there. I did not mentioned TIDC there and if I did they would not have banned me. I did not came into their Hall of Shame nor would I care if they did. They already had a bad rumor for being intolerant assholes. They were nothing more than a group of CoS adherents. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 4
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle
How funny would this dude be in the 600 club of 11 years ago?

I was there. I did not mentioned TIDC there and if I did they would not have banned me. I did not came into their Hall of Shame nor would I care if they did. They already had a bad rumor for being intolerant assholes. They were nothing more than a group of CoS adherents. 
Why didn't you respond to the other comment? The one I said you'd be driven to respond to, you have oppositional defiant disorder or something? 

And you don't think you would have ended up in the Hall of Shame with this same thread, acting the same way you are here? When you were there doesnt count much more then when I was there. I meant circa 2011. Anna is all that remains posting regularly from that time.

You got shit broken in your head, man. And don't respond to the second comment respond to the first one... not that you'll listen. 

Anna
Anna May 4

Quote from Aborior Translatione t

It changed so much I can reduce Satanism to the same bullet points AND DIRECTLY PARAPHRASE one of those lost blue oyster Cult of Personalities and it goes by unnoticed and even argued with. 

See... This is what I was talking about. I can't believe this is coming from the guy who questions Almighty God's Omniscience. Everything which raises one's doubt should be questioned no matter who wrote or said it.

And if this guy was there around 2011, the result would be pretty much the same. He would argue every counterargument by repeating endlessly the same shit until he got banned. That would happen more quickly on 600 than SIN, which had always stricter moderation rules.

Gang "rapes" are overestimated. Shit- talk works only on condition the sufficient number of fucks is given. Actually, in order to stay in the forums the only thing you need is being tolerated by the administration team. Peer approval can help but is not necessary. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 5
Quote from Anna 

And if this guy was there around 2011, the result would be pretty much the same. He would argue every counterargument by repeating endlessly the same shit until he got banned. 

Question your own assumptions Anna...
Anna
Anna May 5
I don't need to. I've observed you through all of your incarnations here.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 5
Quote from Anna I don't need to. I've observed you through all of your incarnations here.

But have interpreted them all wrong... You were not there to witness my ban on 600 club either. You are a believer...
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.