Satanic high mass | Forum

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Aborior Translatione 

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

But they also say 
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason
 Oh shit, now you got me defending shit like you would.  You finally have an actual argument though, which has been noted. 

I think it serves as "Personal Relations". They have less POLITICAL VIABILTY as a lobbyist group (which they are by default) if they espouse eye for an eye. They have to whitewash the appearance  to make it palatable for consumption. It serves to win over Christians. 

And when they're called godless baby killers that troll Christians they can pull up the thing that says, "we act with compassion, but it's unreasonable to dictate the legality of the vaginal use of vacuum cleaners". Caveats abound. 

What happened serving their wills which align as a group? So they lie about compassion for PR purposes. Who cares? 

Do you really think they mean that? 

Remember they are only targeting HALF of western society. The Christian half. That is almost always Republican. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 7
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 7
 Oh shit, now you got me defending shit like you would.  You finally have an actual argument though, which has been noted. 

I think it serves as "Personal Relations". They have less POLITICAL VIABILTY as a lobbyist group (which they are by default) if they espouse eye for an eye. It was to whitewash the image to make it palatable for consumption. It serves to win over Christians. 

When they're called godless baby killers that troll Christians they can cite the tenet, "it's unreasonable to dictate the legality of the vaginal use of vacuum cleaners". 

What happened serving their will (group) will? So they lie about compassion for PR purposes. 

Leftists says a lot of shit. I observe what they do... TST do exactly what 
Christian conservatives do. Instead of teaching children about God and Jesus they instead teach them about how evil men are, how transgenderism is normal, how perfect women are. The transgressive is just TST mentally confused methods to promote their political agenda. The woke left has become the new Christianity...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r3gQpIVY88&t=6s

Christians have no power and their power have been gone for decades. Trump only became president because Hillary was rejected...

TST is only the mouse crawling on the elephant I call the clown world of the modern left wing.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 7
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 7

Remember they are only targeting HALF of western society. The Christian half. That is almost always Republican. 

They target the right wing. They have also given protection to muslims because they are "target for racism". All of us who don't have clown noses knows that "racist" has always been the card muslims used to avoid criticism. TST like any other radical leftists are useful idiots in the eyes of islamists.

All what TST do is so unsatanic as it can be. 

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

I think it serves as "Personal Relations". They have less POLITICAL VIABILTY as a lobbyist group (which they are by default) if they espouse eye for an eye. It was to whitewash the image to make it palatable for consumption. It serves to win over Christians. 

When they're called godless baby killers that troll Christians they can cite the tenet, "it's unreasonable to dictate the legality of the vaginal use of vacuum cleaners". 

What happened serving their will (group) will? So they lie about compassion for PR purposes. 

Leftists says a lot of shit. I observe what they do. TST do exactly what 
Christian conservatives do. Instead of teaching children about God and Jesus they instead teach them about how evil men are, how transgenderism is normal, how perfect women are.  The transgressive is just TST mentally confused methods to promote their political agenda. The woke left has become the new Christianity...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r3gQpIVY88&t=6s

Christians have no power and their power have been gone for decades. Trump only became president because Hillary was rejected...

That's a right wing lensed view of things. You say 'leftists' with a pejorative tone. You sound like a pissed off Q-Anon supporter. That is typical from a view from the right.  You haven't extracted yourself from the artificial. You think your manosphere latex doll fucking shit isn't more bullshit said? 

How can you claim to be above the machinations of politics is your incensed by the other half of the spectrum you reside in? You have demonstrated politics scripting your opinions by parroting the American Christian right.  Oh they call it "Loss of family values". 

The left is just "progressively" more noticed BECAUSE ALL SOCIETIES ARE DRIFTING TOWARD EGALITARIAN IDEALS. I REPEAT, EVEN QATAR ALLOWS WESTERN POP MUSIC AND DANCE CLUBS NOW. There is also a Shake Sack in Dubai with female employees. 

No matter where on the world this is (egalitarian ideals) replacing god. 

Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle

They target the right wing. They have also given protection to muslims because they are "target for racism". All of us who don't have clown noses knows that "racist" has always been the card muslims used to avoid criticism. TST like any other radical leftists are useful idiots in the eyes of islamists.

All what TST do is so unsatanic as it can be. 

No more than the right targeted interracial couples in the 1950s in the US. Or targeted gays in the 1980's or US women in 1920's or any OTHER GROUP THAT UPSETS THE STATUS QUO in some way. It's always "This threatens my way of life". 

YOU ARE ACTUALLY JUST ANOTHER IN THE GROUP REACTING TO YOUR WORLD BEING CHANGED IN A WAY YOU DONT LIKE.

And fucking deal with it. I think it's progress that the person getting their lives ruined is now the person denouncing the interracial or gay couple. Maybe next it will be anyone who cared what people do or say in the first place? Then anyone who cared people care. 

Do the transgender upset you? Do you not like the abrassive push of the left to get you to recognize their unique trans-identities? Are you upset that calling some disgusting looking tranny bitch "a trainwreck of ideation and aesthetics" makes you fear for your safety? Whay the fuck is some mutilated man-chick gonna do? Use her legally recognized female identity to assassinate your character? 

How is being called a racist or misogynist today any different than being called communist in 40's and 50's?  

Your reacting to a movement that happens to reside within a segment of the population and tendency to lump all applicable into a pejorative catergory that demonized them without nuance. 

It's a practice old as society itself. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 7

No matter where on the world this is replacing god. 

Yes but instead of rationality it replaced god with man hating left wing nonsense. This is what have been the danger of nihilism. We Satanists at least was able to avoid it. When I worship myself with Satan being my ego externalized in the ritual chamber then I had no need to be part of the faceless herd that are seen both on the radical left and the radical right. 
talisman
talisman May 7
Maybe you need to externalize some semen in some way. 
Anna
Anna May 8

Quote from Tom Riddle when I worship myself with Satan being my ego externalized in the ritual chamber then I had no need to be part of the faceless herd that are seen both on the radical left and the radical right. 

But what tangible real world results does your worship of yourself in the ritual chamber bring? I mean... Does it boost your self-esteem, make you more successful in your endeavors? For sure, it doesn't seem to lessen your fear. You're still too chickenshit to do what you want, like participate in group rituals. Where is self-empowerment in that?

The Forum post is edited by Anna May 8
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 8
Quote from Anna 

But what tangible real world results does your worship of yourself in the ritual chamber bring? I mean... Does it boost your self-esteem, make you more successful in your endeavors? For sure, it doesn't seem to lessen your fear. You're still too chickenshit to do what you want, like participate in group rituals. Where is self-empowerment in that?

To worship myself brings me nothing. It's just my nature. Being your own god means that your self is your highest ideal or cause. It's not our strengths and weaknesses that defines our personality but what we truly want in life.

Anna
Anna May 8
Looks like jerking off to your mirror reflection. Fascinating.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 8
Quote from Anna Looks like jerking off to your mirror reflection. Fascinating.

Actually not. I just know my purpose in my life and I have an end destination of my path.
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Tom Riddle. I just know my purpose in my life and I have an end destination of my path.
So what is the true nature of this "I" you are referring? Do you even know?
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle May 8
Quote from Cornelius Coburn
So what is the true nature of this "I" you are referring? Do you even know?

Why should I share my primary goal
? Satanists have different needs and goals.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle May 8
Cornelius Coburn
'I' or 'eye' : same phonetics; different constructs yet the same description applies : a point within a circle, although of course the former would be the primordial 'I' (the point within), or, 'eye'.
talisman
talisman May 11
Eye don't know what to say! Eye am not sure about this. Eye might be wrong. Eye see you!
The Forum post is edited by talisman May 11
Anna
Anna May 12

Fuck this I am going to Reddit... they know how to have fun. 

You must have been sarcastic but, nevertheless, I decided to check it. Because why not? Deactivated my account after only two days. Well... I made only four posts but, judging by the number of downvotes, the number of people I pissed off was at least a dozen. I got banned from one "community", had my post deleted in another, got yelled at by a moderator in yet another. And that was for totally moderate conversation. Shit, I was even accused of murdering dozens of old and sick people by unwittingly passing covid to them. I guess the only way to have "fun" there is to create your own subreddit, gather your own "tribe" of like-minded sheep who will be your echo chamber. I didn't have such problems even on libtard Facebook or faggotty Religious Forums. So fuck it, I packed my bags and moved out.

The Forum post is edited by Anna May 12
Aborior Translatione

I always just assumed it was like normal Reddit and people were telling faggots to kill themselves and birthing new trends in the art of trolling.  Disappointing. 

What do they try to be ultracivalized or something?  Please point me to the these subreddit communities so I can see how fast I can get banned from them.

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione May 12
Anna
Anna May 12
You're welcome. R/psychology, r/philosophy, r/Satanism. Two others the names of which I don't remember turned out to be some post- stupid- pictures- conspiracy bullshit. If I explored it more deeply, perhaps I would find some niche naughty communities or, at least, normal ones but it's time consuming and I find the shitty administration and the walk on eggshells off-putting. I was just curious what it looked like and was perplexed it turned out to be worse than fapbook. 
The Forum post is edited by Anna May 12
Singende Säge
I once tried trolling. It was fun a few years ago while shortly revisiting FB. The group was called something like "Shamanic view for mental illness". It will take longer than reddit to get the ass whipped i suppose.
The Forum post is edited by Singende Säge May 12
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.