Blasphemy | Forum

Anna
Anna Jun 8

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Wolfie Tom, I observe the women I know being too deferential to their boy friends, in my opinion.

Yeah it may be different if I observed it... What I observe is that women makes rules for some men and breaks them with others. They often get mad at the 10% because they can be very mean towards the women who are in love with them.

Your problem is the inability to see past the end of your nose. This is why you rely on anecdotal evidence and make faulty generalizations. Just because some shit has happened to you or the people around you doesn't mean that the same happens to the majority of people. That is unless you have some statistical evidence to support your claims.

I could go on and on how my father treated my mother and then his other women like shit and how all men make shitty husbands, partners and fathers but that would be equally fallacious as your claims. Because my personal experience can't be used as a representative example of people's typical experience. In other words, just because my father mistreated his wife doesn't mean that the majority of men mistreat their wives unless I have some statistics to support that.

Similarly, my observations cannot be used as evidence either. For once, they could be biased and, second, I don't know the majority of males personally to draw objective conclusions on my personal observations alone.

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 8
Aborior Translatione
Surely you can't be serious.
The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Jun 8
Anna
Anna Jun 8

Quote from SatansSlave Anna...have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Sure sure. I change their diapers regularly. Sheets too because most of them piss in their beds. On the floor too. I even have one that marks the walls or his cupboard, like a dog. With poop there is also a problem. The poor things can't do it without smearing themselves and their beds with it.

If you don't die young, this is your bright future man. Perhaps, you or your family can afford the whole legion of nurses who will care after you, wash your butt and change your diapers. And you will be telling them jokes like that one grandpa who, whenever I or a colleague washed him, was imagining things. And he had imagination. It was a good laugh. I doubt your real body will match your visions though.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 8
Quote from Anna . Just because some shit has happened to you or the people around you doesn't mean that the same happens to the majority of people. 

I know it happens to majority of people because feminism have raised men to worship women and women has therefore grown up to become entitled narcissists with zero respect towards men. This applies especially to those in the age of 15-29.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Behold the greatest blasphemy: " 30 - ' I and my Father are one '

31- Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 

32-Jesus answered them, 'many good works have I shown you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33- The Jews answered him, saying  ' For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou,  being a man,  makest thyself  God'....

For many ortodox religious people to claim 'to be like God' is considered a blasphemy,  but if you continue reading very carefully that passage in the Bible ( Saint John10: 30-39 ) you will discover that God called 'gods' to human beings, the problem of blasphemy  is when it is applicable with a capital 'G' for human beings to call themselves  the 'God' which is the Almighty for many religions. 

Satanist since more than a decade

Quote from Wolfie Satanist since more than a decade, do you also believe in a literal Christ?

In a literal Christ, no. 
The belief in a Christ, yes. 

Little semantics game. Let's see how smart the readers are. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 9
Quote from Satanist since more than a decade Let's see how smart the readers are. 

So you want to trick people so you can decide yourself to believe in your own intellectual superiority? I would not be surprised because SOTHG have some of the same intellectual superiority traits like CoS.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jun 9
talisman
talisman Jun 9
Let's say , there is no real value in the literal but to the belief. The literal is short lived, the belief is forever. 

Quote from Tom Riddle
So you want to trick people so you can decide yourself to believe in your own intellectual superiority? I would not be surprised because SOTHG have some of the same intellectual superiority traits like CoS.

There are a variety of layers to my words. 
You have taken the stance of being offended by your own shortcomings. 

It is a valid yet pitiful one. 

@talisman is hitting closer to home. 
To believe in the literal is dead-beat. 
But the belief itself transcends and colors perception. 
The framework whereupon decisions can be made and where conviction sets itself apart from mere play-acting (as most do). 
To offend him implies you've been doing dumb shit. 

And to be honest, I don't know who you are and when it happened. 
The fact you are still harping on about it is more telling about your own short-comings in handling yourself than the Sect's general stance. 

That's my final word on it. 
Wolfie
Wolfie Jun 10
Oh, so we're talking about this: Sect of the Horned God

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Wolfie Oh, so we're talking about this: Sect of the Horned God

Yes. LeRoy is wise to listen to. I have in long time followed his Youtube channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.