Satanism/Occultism | Forum

Anna
Anna Jun 10

"It is hard to take someone seriously"

Please... What has happened to the sense of humor?
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Satanism and occultism are 2 different things. Nothing hinder Satanists in practice magick but many just don't do because they either don't believe in it or find it useless.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jun 10
Geraldo Respuesta

Quote from MatthewJ1

I did a Google search on the word “vortec” and note the word relates to motor car engines. I’m assuming the correct word should be vortex? It is hard to take someone seriously when they can’t even choose the right words to explain something, which they should have arrived at through the painstaking accumulation of insight and language, and by doing it over and over. Frankly, in my opinion, it takes years to figure all this shit out…

I think one has to have an entire worldview in place, before making a definitive claim about magic. Successful magic (whatever you think that is) comes at the end of some serious experience and thought, I think.

Vortecs, nexuses and vectors aren’t a worldview.

I know the usefulness of the vortacs.  They lead me along  way through shimmering cosmos. Thry have names like DOR and BOT, and if you traverse through the world you will know their ritual purpose. Through using ritual decompression I can achieved my final destination using dark vortacs. With concentration of the mind I can harness the power of the magic.  

I know my worldview because I am a Satanist and I practice magic. I am real because I know my path and route will.be realized if I navigate the waypoints correctly. 

It's a hard concept to understand the pathways of the god mind and how to file the mind plan. 

The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 10
Aborior Translatione
@ MatthewJ1 

I wouldn't take the above poster too seriously. Respuesta means answer in Spanish. I'm thinking Anna called it out correctly and Tom Riddle has a Jerry Answer now. 

MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Jun 10

Ha ha - yes, thank you to Anna and Aborior. I get a bit too serious at times.

To Geraldo, I found this on Google in relation to "Vortacs:" ‘VORTAC is a radio-based navigational aid for aircraft pilots consisting of a co-located VHF omnidirectional range (VOR) beacon and a tactical air navigation system (TACAN) beacon.’

Geraldo, I’m so inspired and deeply moved by “Vortacs” and “Vortecs” – that shit is the essence of magic.

Wolfie
Wolfie 15 hours ago
VORTAC Live:

Pages: « 1 2
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.