Moderators | Forum

Satanist since more than a decade
Congrats Blasphemy. 
Cornelius Coburn
Quote from Tom Riddle

First of all, you won't get laid by your woman worship. Secondly, no one have respect towards Simps.
I'm more interested in the spirit anyway, fuckface.
Cornelius Coburn
Well of course I adore feminine beauty, but I have no ulterior motives.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Well of course I adore feminine beauty, but I have no ulterior motives.

You are just a Simp. A slave of the pussy.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jun 10
Cornelius Coburn
Nothing paramount anyways.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jun 10
@CC. Spoken like a straight man who is secure in their sexuality. I love it.
Cornelius Coburn
You need to expand your scope some Tom, you're too narrow minded.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Well of course I adore feminine beauty

So do I but I don't allow myself to be manipulated by it. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburnyou're too narrow minded.

No, I have just seen to much in my life...
Aborior Translatione
Nevermind... carry on.

Posts moving too fast.

Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jun 10
He may never ascend above the ritual chamber, mirror, and his hand, CC.  It's ok though. Like I said, as long as rules are followed, there's no reason to piss and shit your pants YET, Tom.
Cornelius Coburn
I just follow my true nature, so I am bound so much as I am bound by it.
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I just follow my true nature

It's not natural to be a drone.
Cornelius Coburn
Okay, that's enough for now. I have to do a few things.
Geraldo Respuesta

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Well of course I adore feminine beauty

So do I but I don't allow myself to be manipulated by it. 
We see the manipulation. There is no other male animal that peacocks their feathers like human males are supposed to. No other male animal that I know of has to put on a display to attract a female pair.  Only humans do this and i know because i am a satanist. And so woman use this manipulate to power because they don't have strength. 
The Forum post is edited by Geraldo Respuesta Jun 10
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jun 10
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Okay, that's enough for now. I have to do a few things.

Never allow yourself to be manipulated. That's my message to all men in the western world.
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Jun 10

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Cornelius Coburn I just follow my true nature

It's not natural to be a drone.
In other words, it's not natural for you to want to enjoy pussy, CC. According to Tom, you must fight it, fuck a blow up doll the rest of your life, go your own way, and become a lonely recluse with no action whatsoever in your moutain home if you want to be a REAL man. Besides, Simp is a new term for the newer generation. Grow up, Tom.
Aborior Translatione

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Cornelius Coburn Okay, that's enough for now. I have to do a few things.

Never allow yourself to be manipulated. That's my message to all men in the western world.
A1, B2, C3.

By your own admission the goal of inflatable latex fucking it to not be manipulated by women. Yet the willful act of going your own way in response is still equally manipulated. So I submit to you that it is impossible to hold a MGTOW position with any consistency to going your own way. 

The Forum post is edited by Aborior Translatione Jun 10
Anna
Anna Jun 10

Quote from Tom Riddle
Indeed. That's why there shall be no mods at all. There shall only be Zach alone.

For fuck's sake, who are you to try to interfere with Zach's decisions? His website is his property.

Why do you even care?

If you have enough of it, go buy a domain, set up your own forum and you will be its moderator. Don't worry, I won't be going there.

MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Jun 11

Tom: ‘Never allow yourself to be manipulated. That’s my message to all men in the western world.’

Never allow yourself to be manipulated? But - why not?

To manipulate and to be manipulated can be so delicious - to seduce and to be seduced, to be controlled and to control. I like the ceaseless struggles for the upper hand.

I like the mind games, the flirtation, and the desire to dominate and submit. I like the endless play involved in the relations between men and women. It is stimulating to have to think on your feet and dazzle each other with language and appearances, etc.

The main reason I like having women around me and am happy to put up with their occasional bad moods and occasional nasty words, or get all immersed in their smiles is because of this ceaseless push and pull and this game playing between the genders. Frankly, it is a turn on…

I have found that even the most ardent feminists love this sort of game playing. People should enjoy themselves more and they really want to.

If some men have a fetish for beautiful sex dolls then good luck to them. I however find MGTOWs to be so boring – they are demanding that flesh and blood women act like lifeless sex dolls and it will never ever happen.

Tom, change your perspective: you should be looking to be manipulated – it’s so much more fun.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.