Severity | Forum

Anna
Anna Jul 12

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Anna 

All those instances when you preached your subjective personal opinions as a fucking infallible gospel... I must have imagined that. It exists in my head only.

I don't remember anything of saying that there is a meaning with life. I'm open to a possible spiritual reality but it does not make it theism as mythology is still perceived by me as metaphorical.

Umm it's not only about rejection of theism.

OK. Here is a link to the basic summary of Nihilism.

If you read it and conclude that it mirrors your approach, so be it. After all, you're a hermetic Satanist so you can also be a nihilist.

https://iep.utm.edu/nihilism/

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 12
Quote from Anna 

Umm it's not only about rejection of theism.

OK. Here is a link to the basic summary of Nihilism.

If you read it and conclude that it mirrors your approach, so be it. After all, you're a hermetic Satanist so you can also be a nihilist.

https://iep.utm.edu/nihilism/

True. It's not a nihilist I'am when I look more into the definition. I'm not a hermetic either. 
AlexTheTerrible
@Tom Riddle As much as I don't mean to act like a total bobble head, I am in the same agreements with Anna, and so is everyone who has seen your thread on this forum. We don't expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to be intelligent in the way you present yourself on here. So far you have shown everyone your contradictions and illogical postings, as well as trying to find ways to "defend yourself."  Everyone seeing this, has already formed an opinion of you. So what's the point in your thread? Other than admitting your fallacies, and your illogical reasonings.

There is a simple common sense that I am pretty sure everyone is familiar with, "think before you type."

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 13
Quote from AlexTheTerribleSo far you have shown everyone your contradictions and illogical postings, as well as trying to find ways to "defend yourself." 

Come with an example...
Dark Enlightenment
Oh why not, one more. 
Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from AlexTheTerribleSo far you have shown everyone your contradictions and illogical postings, as well as trying to find ways to "defend yourself." 

Come with an example...
The entirety of your posting ever. 
Your inability to acknowledge there are hundreds of examples in your arguments is a good place to start. You must not know how to apply that "hypocritical self deceit" bit LaVey cared enough to call a "Satanic Sin".  

YOU'RE REFUSAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR HYPOCROTICAL SELF DECEIT is all you do to incur the treatment you get. 

Though you're too busy being a flower by a lake so reality can't disturb you. 

The narcissist typically runs through a sequence of defenses to discharge painful feelings until he or she finds one that works:

1. unconscious repression
2. conscious denial
3. distortion (including exaggeration and minimization), rationalisation and lies
4. psychological projection (blaming somebody else)
5. enlisting the help of one or more of his or her codependent friends who will support his or her distorted view.

You'll never see it clearly but there is a repression catalyst here almost always. 9/10 mother hating narcissistic men who use these tactics are repressed flaming homosexuals or otherwise sexually inadequate.  (See "gay rage" or "impotent rage", and "small dick") 

Its almost always a discomfort and fear being staved off though all of the above, which as stated YOU ARE TOO BROKEN PATHOLOGICALLY to ever acknowledge in yourself. 

Your ego is transparently false (which is usually) to protect the world from finding out who you really are. Unfortunately for you, the behavior (a first year ASU psychology major could identify) gives you away to everyone but you. 

It's kinda like your own hamster wheel of futilty.

Someone holds a mirror and you start running in circles of psychological damage. 

Which is both fun and aggravating simultaneously. 

Like a challenge to try to make you quit. And your refusal is the most satanic thing you do, which makes it more engaging.  Plus, the position you're holding is detestable. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 13
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 13
Quote from Dark EnlightenmentThe entirety of your posting ever. 

Come with an example... 
Dark Enlightenment
Why? 

So you can argue it? 

Pick a post, any post of more than a sentence, and in it you will demonstrate the behavior we are talking about.

I really want to think you're an awesome expert troll. Because it's first class irony. It's fucking comic gold to demand an example of how your unable to understand your own fallacy. 

But you are not. You are 100% serious.

So here is reality: 

You are far too damaged and delusional to actually debate. You live in a world as imaginary as your intellectual decompression chamber.  At a level only achieved by the most delusional and broken. One so far removed from objective reality and separated from an authentic persona you will suppress and dismiss any criticism.  It will never be enough of an example because you lack all objective awareness. 

At most you found a nice justification for the way you are, like someone with psychopathy would find themselves in moral nihilsm. And it is just as twisted. 

For that, you are an eternal opfer. And I promise you will cull yourself repeatedly in life, at least socially. You will always experience the same scenario.  

Look at this forum. And every other one you've been banned from. 

Objectively, you are a fucking joke. A fake ass poser, with such a low level of knowledge and understanding ALL serious posters wax the floor with you. A caricature of a psychology lecture. Lowest caste in this microenvironment. An intellectual black hole. A pest really.  In calm weather your role is posting with a condescending smugness like a primary school pupil explaning a subject to a university professor. 

And it will always take all of your power and prowess just to keep your head above water in the kiddie pool. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 13
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 13
Yeah yeah. I still want you to come with an example. Saying I'm braindead, delusional, damaged bla bla bla is not something I can use...

You call me a psychopath but you are the one who posts death threats towards me with zero concern how I feel about it which is the demonstration of lack of empathy and the fact you don't apologies proves you have no remorse either. These 2 are the first and primary traits of sociopathy and in general you have demonstrated sociopathic traits in this forum. You don't belong to a satanic forum. You belong to a closed psychiatric hospital... 

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 13
Anna
Anna Jul 14
It's some weak sauce, man, to once more demand evidence after it was demonstrated to you plenty of times. I don't expect you to admit the error of your ways. It's enough that nobody here takes you seriously even if they are more civil than Canis. A debate is a kind of a game. If all or nearly all bystanders jump in to support your opponents or give you negative feedback that means you've lost it. One should be clever enough not to lead the game to this hopeless point. It could be achieved by doing one's homework and being determined to defend one's views against all odds but also by stagnating a provocative bitch who would wish to make you the face of a shitshow. The rules are not set in stone. I will leave that for your consideration.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jul 14
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 14
Quote from AnnaA a debate is a kind of a game. 

No, at debate is a discussion between people utilizing the freedom of speech to either to solve a problem or to express thoughts or frustrations. It's a psychodrama. Civilized people debate to learn and become clever. Bitches debate to win which is why they use manipulating rhetoric and straw mans. You have all chance to come with an example so I can see how you perceive 
the conversation but instead you come with excuses... 

Also... Even if all in this forum are against me I can still be right as reality are not dictated by democracy...

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 14
Anna
Anna Jul 14
The problem with you is that you're not here to learn or even discuss but to push your fallacious and erroneous views on others. You do not discuss your views, you preach. Like a fucking Mormon.

Your belligerent stubbornness is cute though. If you only knew when there's a right time to stop or switch to equally cute apathy. Then we could even call it Satanic. For now on, let's just call it instinctual.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 14
Quote from AnnaYou do not discuss your views, you preach. 

Preach what? Come with a fucking example. Instead of calling me a moron or other silly excuses then come with an example. Come with a quote from me when I say things you perceive as preaching.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.