The Satanic Scriptures | Forum

Infernal Acumen Member
Infernal Acumen Oct 12 '21
This Forum topic is for all discussions relevant to The Satanic Scriptures authored by Peter H. Gilmore. Chapter discussions and key concepts which apply and the application of the philosophy in life are vital talking points.
Share:
Infernal Acumen Member
Infernal Acumen Oct 12 '21
A Primer for Fledgling Misanthropologists -

-

Pg. 45

"Human life, in and of itself, is not considered valuable; it is the worth of particular humans that matters to the Satanist."

I find this particular concept interesting when paired with interviews given by Peter Gilmore when he states that the Satanist believes in law enforcement and corrective order. That doesn't align with the CoS support of BLM propaganda and their blatant endorsement of democrat ideals shown through the website. What are we ending up with here is this...
-
1. The Satanist believes heavily in law and order through police and military enforcement.
2. The Satanist believes in equality for all which means to support the politically motivated Obama and Al Sharpton created black organization which has committed domestic terrorism against the establishment of law and order.

3. Nobody's life is inherently important, but black lives matter.
4. The CoS does not endorse any political standpoint. (Yet, their web page proves otherwise). Confused how that works.
-

If I'm not understanding something, please correct my misunderstandings. Help me out, because it seems like the CoS is the defiled wisdom they warn others not to fall to. 

The Forum post is edited by Infernal Acumen Oct 12 '21
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 12 '21

Nobody here gives a fuck about Gilmore Girl. But this guy will intellectually masturbate anyways. 

Anna
Anna Oct 12 '21
As stated clearly on their website:

As has been said many times before, one’s politics are up to each individual member, and most of our members are political pragmatists. They support political candidates and movements whose goals reflect their own practical needs and desires.

Probably, Gilmore's or other clergy members' political views should be treated as their own personal views. If you're talking about something else than individual members' literary or artistic projects, then provide examples.

Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Law and order? This stance works until you drift into Buddhism sometime by age 40. 

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal