Quote of the day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Carlos Augusto

Eliphas Levi: "We want to be clearly understood on this point. We are not trying to say that signs and rites are a big piece of humbug. They would be such if people did not need them; but we have to recognize that everyone has not the same degree of intelligence. Children have always had fairy stories told to them, and these stories will continue to be told as long as there are nurses and mothers. Children have faith and this is what saves them. Imagine a child of seven saying: 'I do not want to accept anything I cannot understand.' What could one teach such a monster? Accept what your teachers tell you to begin with, my fine fellow, then study it and, if you are not an idiot, you will understand it by-and-by".

((Book Two: The Royal Mystery or the Art of Subduing the Powers, Chapter XI: The Arcana of Solomon's Ring)).

The Forum post is edited by Carlos Augusto Aug 5
Dark Enlightenment
Wikipedia: "The God gene hypothesis is based on a combination of behavioral genetic, neurobiological and psychological studies. The major arguments of the hypothesis are: (1) spirituality can be quantified by psychometric measurements; (2) the underlying tendency to spirituality is partially heritable; (3) part of this heritability can be attributed to the gene VMAT2; (4) this gene acts by altering monoamine levels; and (5) spirituality provides an evolutionary advantage by providing individuals with an innate sense of optimism."
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Aug 5
Discordia Member
Discordia Aug 29
“If you’re going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you’re going to be locked up.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Dark Enlightenment
Only in a world of ignorant hysteria could a person be chastised as cowardly for not holding a prescribed reverence for a requisite master.

- Unknown - 
LEVIATHAN's Abyss

Quote from Owner/Admin '' They say there is a heaven for those that await, some say its better but I say it ain't, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints...the sinners are much more fun, only the good die young. - Billy Joel
Only the good die young because they've never lived, never matured with experience. They stay in a youthful-like naive state. A child for life.  Never been jaded out of their invisible childhood friend.
Discordia Member
Discordia Sep 29
“Take it easy, but take it.” - Pete Seeger
Dark Enlightenment

"Support also went up among some of Trump’s key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (+5 points), white men without a college degree (+8), and rural whites (+10)".

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 10
Dark Enlightenment
For years I've regarded his existence as a monument to all the rancid genes and broken chromosones that corrupt the possibilities of the American Dream; he was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena and the style of a poison toad. The Nixon I remembered was absolutely humorless; I couldn't imagine him laughing at anything except maybe a paraplegic who wanted to vote Democratic but couldn't quite reach the lever on the voting machine.

- Hunter S. Thompson (Richard Nixon Rolling Stone Eulogy)

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 13
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 15
" You cant use logic and reason to argue against faith. For faith is the absence of logic and reason " .  Zach Black
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic is sticky
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.
Zach Black-Social Media

YouTube - Satanic International Network & 30 Hits of ACID Guy

FaceBook - Zach Black( SatanicInternational )

Instagram - satanicinternational

Snap Chat - zachblack616