Quote of the day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
AK
AK Oct 17 '18
"Dragons have very weird propensities. For example, they hoard gold and they tend to trap virgins in their lair; which, you have to admit, is pretty strange behavior for a reptile. [...] It means that the things that terrify you also contain things of value."
The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 17 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Oct 19 '18
Every time you hear a guitarist that sounds like Dime you are actually hearing Brian May and Ace Frehley which by extension is George Harrison... which by extension is Elvis.... which is Tommy Johnson... which is jazz... which all began on a plantation somewhere.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 19 '18
AK
AK Nov 16 '18
"I think she likes you. Smack her in the titty!"
AK
AK Nov 20 '18

"If you see a bulge in a conservative woman's pants, it's a gun. 

If you see a bulge in a liberal woman's pants, it's a penis."

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Nov 21 '18
"You can't use an idea to tame malevolence within, but you can use .223 ammo."
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Nov 21 '18
AK
AK Dec 21 '18
"We'll just jump off a cliff and build our wings on the way down"
AK
AK Dec 27 '18
As brothers fight ye!
AK
AK Dec 29 '18
“Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink"
AK
AK Jan 4
This statement is false.
T. Volt
T. Volt Jan 4
"I HAVE THE PENIS!"
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jan 5
"Did you see a sign that said dead nigger storage '' ...."ask me why''...... ''cause storing dead niggers aint my fucking business that's why''. 

QT

AK
AK Jan 7
"If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car."
T. Volt
T. Volt Jan 8

"Shit. Happens."

-Predator 2

EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Jan 11

..Holy Shit.. Is this thing on?

Ubermensch
Ubermensch Jan 15
<h2><span style="color: #ff0000;">&ldquo;There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.&rdquo; ― Nietzsche, Friedrich, Thus Spoke Zarathustra</span></h2>
Dark Enlightenment
"Art is no damn good"  - Jessie Helms.  You all like trollish white crooked politicians, so I figure you might appreciate this. 
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 15
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This topic is sticky

Like and Share

Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.