Quote of the day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Sep 9 '16
"Satanism and all the forces of darkness are here on this earth to stay,  therefore, our relatives,  friends and neighbours have to adapt themselves or they have to learn how to live with us who think,  act and behave different than what they do;  otherwise, they will find themselves swimming in their lake of fire and sulfur,  they will realize with a smile , that the  crystal- clear- paradised- heavenly waters were not for them. "

Abbadon 

Abbys' legions High Commander. 

Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 15 '16
Let the will of God be done in an imaginary  heaven,  let the will of the Devil be done in an invented  Hell , let the will of the Satanists be done in this real earth. 
Kat Chapter Head
Kat Oct 26 '16
"They have no interest in ideas or deeper truths, only 'style' and status and the rapacious purchase of goods to underline them." Sebastian Faulks
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Feb 27 '17
If you act like garbage you will be treated like trash.   - Zach Black
Charles
Charles Feb 27 '17

Boyd Speaks

Lamia_Blood
Lamia_Blood Mar 27 '17
"I'm not gay, although I wish I was to piss off homophobes" -Kurt Cobain
tony
tony Mar 27 '17

“You can't stop the future

You can't rewind the past

The only way to learn the secret

...is to press play.” 

Jay Asher

AntonDahmer
AntonDahmer Mar 27 '17
" I wouldn't say a single word to them, I would listen to what they have to say and that's what no one did." - Marilyn Manson
The Forum post is edited by AntonDahmer Mar 27 '17
Joker Style
Joker Style Jun 28 '17
I've completed doing... what I swore an oath to god, 28yrs ago, to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people". And in that purpose I was a success. I have done this because philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God... God WILL BE CUT!  

--The man from Okinawa 

Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 20 '17
Be wise and strong; but above all things : Be yourself. 
Zoramonkey Member
Zoramonkey Oct 22 '17
For the mind of man alone is free to explore the lofty vastness of the cosmic infinite, to transcend ordinary consciousness, to roam the secret corridors of the brain where past and future melt into one ... And universe and individual are linked, the one mirrored in the other, and each contains the other.

— Michael Moorcock
Zoramonkey Member
Zoramonkey Oct 22 '17
"The difference between Heaven and Hell is which end of the pitchfork you're on." - Rev. Sheldon DeWehr
Charles
Charles Oct 22 '17
"Anybody who wants religion is welcome to it, as far as I'm concerned -- I support your right to enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if you exhibited more respect for the rights of those people who do not wish to share your dogma, rapture, or necrodestination." ~ Frank Zappa

Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 31 '17
Happy HELLOWIN
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Nov 3 '17
All is passed, all is gone, but Darkness and Cold remain forever.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Nov 17 '17
Don't be afraid of the unknown. 
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 18 '17

Quote from Dread
Quote from Owner/Admin Never trust a man with no scars on his face. Either he has not lived hard or played hard  - Zach Black

Says the man with no scars on his face!
I got plenty of scars old friend. Just because I am better looking than you does not make me scar free. 
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Dec 21 '17
"Let your holy Phalo be as a Christmas tree to be erected and please your companion, and let your sacred cave receive all the gift of life to satisfy all your erotic desires". Krampus
Owner/Admin Owner
Owner/Admin Dec 21 '17
'' Kill Yourself ''  Paul D Valentine 
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Dec 23 '17

‘Remember the story of the Spanish prisoner. For many years he was confined in a dungeon... One day it occurred to him to push the door of his cell. It was open; and it had never been locked.’

Winston Churchill

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »
This topic is sticky
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.