Quote of the day | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Discussion
AwkwardAF
AwkwardAF Dec 28 '17
"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." -philip k dick
One of my favorite quotes by my favorite writer.
Retired
Retired Jan 2 '18
"herpaderpa" -Some derp
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jan 2 '18

Quote from Dan_Dread "herpaderpa" -Some derp
WTF? Is that a maxipad for Derp vaginas? Give one to Sammie Sam. Derpasammiepad..
Charles
Charles Jan 4 '18
Purloined the dialogue from some Romanian blog, author unknown so I applied meme magick and figured meh why not post it here.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jan 4 '18
Was für ein Glück für Regierungen, dass die Menschen, die sie verwalten, nicht denken.

- Some art school faggot

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 4 '18
Charles
Charles Jan 4 '18
"The reason the Jews hate Nazis is primarily because they didn't come up with the idea first." ~ Tom Metzger, 79
AwkwardAF
AwkwardAF Jan 4 '18
In the Beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -Douglas Adams
Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Jan 6 '18
Nice to see people using this forum. Back in the day it had thousands of hits. - Zach Black -
Charles
Charles Jan 7 '18
"Joining a sub-culture, any sub-culture, for whatever reason, is as I see it never a legitimate self-expression. It is always a result of sheep mentality, a wish to belong somewhere." ~ Varg Vikernes 44, aka Louis Cachet
PIGEON666/questforsweaters@gmail.com
"After the game, the king and the pawn go back into the same box" -unknown
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Feb 8 '18

There’s an expression in Dutch they say, 

“Een Pot Nat” (everyone with a finger in the same dirty pot has a dirty finger).

Geplaatst door hetuurvandewaarheid

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Feb 13 '18
Quote From: Космическая шиншилла 
Hallmark isn’t the only brand preying on people for their own financial gain. CNN estimated that 224 million roses are murdered each year while $1.6b will be spent on candy. Here are a few more interesting statistics mentioned in the article:
  • 51% of people buy red roses.
  • 64% of people who purchase flowers are men.
  • $4.4 billion will be spent on diamonds, gold and silver.
  • $18.6 billion in total spending will be reach this Valentine’s Day

and if you remember your 486 compatible games you'll know the object is to get to the wand.
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 13 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Feb 19 '18
The case of navigator Peter Craig, a victim of a delusion. In this case, the dream dies a little harder than the man. A small exercise in space psychology that you can try on for size...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 19 '18
EdMenonymous Member
EdMenonymous Feb 19 '18
.I AM so very glad that I AM NOT a hue MAN...nor AM I YOU...

Instead I ended up THE ONE DEAD GOD trapped in a little girls body..

See y\all at the PARTY!
skrevet av SET...                         19.02.2018>18.18

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Feb 24 '18
"I'm sure I would have more context to this if I gave a fuck about facebook or chatrooms." 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 24 '18
Charles
Charles Feb 24 '18
"Cut & Paste Philosophy does not an original thought make." - Joseph Nobody, et al.

AwkwardAF
AwkwardAF Feb 25 '18

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife." -Douglas Adams

Charles
Charles Feb 25 '18

Just calling it as eye see it

AwkwardAF
AwkwardAF Feb 26 '18
What I really want to know is why the beta with the long name thought it was appropriate to come into general public quote thread to act like a butt hurt 5th grader? That don't seem like a very satanic thing to do... matter of fact it ain't showin' him to be much of an adult either. *shakes her head* 

AwkwardAF
AwkwardAF Feb 26 '18

Seein' as he isn't mature enough to keep his drama outa public, she's better off with you. 

The Forum post is edited by AwkwardAF Feb 26 '18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »
This topic is sticky
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009 and is currently the most widely used social networking site for Satanists of its kind.