Demons | Forum

Sturmgeist88
Sturmgeist88 Aug 23 '16
They are vastly superior to humanity and should be respected for it. Most will destroy the curious, so it takes a very powerful and educated person to successfully interact well with them.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Aug 23 '16
You are right  Sturm,  when Demons are respected it's easier to  interact with them,  and the benefits that a person can get  from them are countless and enormous.  I here learn to respects the Demons,  it doesn't matter if they are the most or the lest powerful, all of them have something good for the humans, but if a person doesn't respect them,  that person will regret it sooner or later.  Demons  are very respectful  beings too,  they aren't  abusive as many religions describe them,  they are totally consious of what they are doing.  I consider myself a  house for  Demons,  the ones that live within me,  they like it, and I love them,  I nurse them and vice versa.  Honor them ,  respect them , they will honor and respect you. 
Sturmgeist88
Sturmgeist88 Oct 5 '16
Most of my interactions have been chaotic and somewhat hostile. Any advice for encountering some more civilized and helpful ones? Perhaps the reason the ones I encountered were fierce is reflective of my own repressed rage style heart.
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Oct 6 '16
Sturm : I think that one of the most important things is to respect them not to be afraid of them,  then becoming a  friend of the one that you know  is your closest ,  the most terrifying one to you; after,  that one will start gathering to him-herself more who are related to him-her. 

Don't gather Demons of different taste  ( what I mean is Demos who like to do different things ),  it's because that will create a chaos  within or without of your mind or body,  it's like trying to have a dog and a cat together and you don't know how to deal with that. 

After all , you'll be  mastering legions of Demons,  they will be with you not because you are in comand only,  but because your  are mutual friends also,  there are some occult organizations that work and deal with Demons,  they will help you to understand this issue better than what I could write,  my experiences and knowledge are limited like a glass of water ,  but theirs is huge like  the Pacific Ocean.  Enjoy the fellowship with your Demons. 

neyamiko
neyamiko Mar 3 '17
I've had a few experiences with demons. So I know them to be real entities. The one's I've met weren't evil. But because of so much christian propaganda I became fear full that my life was being drained out of me. I asked the demon to leave and it did. Now I regret it because I now know that the Christians are full of bullshit. I probably could have learned something.

I've had a few other experiences but I'm lazy and I don't think they are significant to mention. So I wont

That is what led me to satanism as before that experience I was an atheist.
neyamiko
neyamiko Mar 4 '17
Well what really convinced me was the fact that the name the demon gave me was a real demon name that I could not have known. As in I had never heard of it before and there's no way I could just imagine a name like that and it be real. This demon was an incubus hence the reason I started to fear my life might have been being drained from me. But I wasn't really frightened I rather enjoyed his visits.

He also had knowledge of my body that I didn't even know! Once again there's no way that I would have been able to imagine this! While I did ask him other questions it was hard to get him to answer me. I don't think he was really interested in talking.

The thing is that I had a few other brief encounters with demons in my old apartment as well. It might have been a portal or something. Since I've moved it's been much, much harder to contact a demon. I also know that in my old apartment the person who lived there before me was a drug addict who committed suicide. I found out because his mother kept driving past. She would pull over to the curb and she kept looking up like she wanted something. She kept doing this till finally my downstairs neighbor (whom I was chatting with) Asked her why she kept driving past and looking. The poor woman told us of her son and that it was the anniversary of his death.

I know how she felt I had a best friend who hung herself. I would often drive past her house and still do. Always looking and remembering. I actually lived with her for 2 years in that house. She was the person I consider my soulmate all though we were never lovers. But she understood me and I haven't been that close to any one before or since.

Sorry for getting off track there! Any how I've been obsessed with demons since and I've always been looking at satanism since that time. I've been looking at it for years now. I've only recently decided to join.

The Forum post is edited by neyamiko Mar 4 '17
Joshua
Joshua Apr 15 '17
I know all about demons from very personal experience for a very long time. Ok. Demons were created before us. They are spiritual beings not bound by flesh. So ANY being that you will ever talk to that's not human is a demon. They do have a hierarchy with Satan at the top. They grant power you don't have any. They know bits of the future. They also lie all the time. Maybe they will claim they need your help you just don't know. I could go on all night on general details. Also yes they can live in you if given authority from where authority sits. 
Infernal Acumen Member
Infernal Acumen Oct 15 '21
The concept of the make up of a demon is about as wide of a topic to discuss as can be brought up.

Some will say, the demons are psychological issues which hinder us throughout life. Some will say, they are a mystical energy which surrounds us and influences us. Some will say, they are entities that exist and are here present in the physical realm to take some form of action.

The way I view demons is that they are entities here to work in the physical realm. The focus/goals of a demon are different to each as they all have different powers and places they work. If there is anything in particular, just let me know and I'll check back through a couple of my books on demonology and pull from personal experience to give an accurate answer.

Nutzack Mendez Esquire
Okay, you want to contribute here.  

Let's go at this. 

My argument: Topics like exorcism and abstract demonology (not the Jungian kind) keeps people unenlightened. And can lead to further adherence to the chains of the mundane. Inverted white light mysticism almost every time. 

Claim: There is no evidence one could provide to substantiate demons or daemons being real in a way that can't be explained away more plausibly. Cold reading you do to yourself in analogy. 

Challenge: 

Argue and provide proof that demons;

are entities here to work in the physical realm. The focus/goals of a demon are different to each as they all have different powers and places they work.

What keeps you retaining western mystical concepts in your view?  And how is this occulted from the mundane? 

What if what's hidden is some glaringly obvious paradox?  In that world of nothing predetermined, and connected only through independent phenomenal interaction, is there even room for influence from outside the entropic super-system?

Can you ever escape the choose your own adventure? Consider the thread itself. 

1. Don't respond -> End 

2. Respond to post -> 2A Respond favorably/2B respond negatively/2C respond ambivalently 

You have very little free choice on this antecedent trajectory. And the way it exists phenomenally, in real time, rules out anything occurring from outside the closed system superorganism that is the universe. All subjective views of the material. 

And Rational Mother Abigail says: I only exist in a culture with prophetic old negro lady archetypes. I can't rightly give you a response not lensed through western culture. I can sift through the data of your forgotten memory, but I can't move outside the parameters of your mind. I am no more connected to the divine than a muse to the Greek poet, or a rakshasa to the vaishaya merchant wanting more than their live's karma. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 15 '21
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Oct 15 '21

Quote from Infernal Acumen The concept of the make up of a demon is about as wide of a topic to discuss as can be brought up.

Some will say, the demons are psychological issues which hinder us throughout life. Some will say, they are a mystical energy which surrounds us and influences us. Some will say, they are entities that exist and are here present in the physical realm to take some form of action.

The way I view demons is that they are entities here to work in the physical realm. The focus/goals of a demon are different to each as they all have different powers and places they work. If there is anything in particular, just let me know and I'll check back through a couple of my books on demonology and pull from personal experience to give an accurate answer.

Can you please explain the epistemological standards underpinning your claims here about demons.
The Forum post is edited by MatthewJ1 Oct 15 '21
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Oct 17 '21

The demons of the Goetia are more like cartoon demons, or demons of the fantastical(dreaming of demons). I prefer the term 'entities' over "demons" for a more realistic approach.

The existence of entities unlike the known creatures of the earth; anywhere in the universe. Vessels of varying densities or totally incorporeal that may harass us while we sleep.

You'd be more likely to get a description from IA, than an explanation.

Infernal Acumen Member
Infernal Acumen Oct 18 '21
NUTZACK and MATTHEWJ1:

I am here to respond to post, not to prove anything to anyone. Wanting proof is non-sensical, because proof is science based which is not applicable to the metaphysical. Therefore, scientific standards don't work. 

Nutzack Mendez Esquire
That's a copout.

You're basically saying,

I can say demons are entities here to work in the physical and I will only address commentary that subscribes to the same fantastical, superfluous, and fallacious point of view I have. 

That screams Christian/faithful arrogance to me. It assumes the nature of one's own ambiguous or baseless idea is an absolute. Might as well say, "La la God is real so all your points that demand proof are invalid because it can't be known by science".   And they do, almost copy/paste to your response when their metaphysical shit gets contested. 

You may have painted it black and shifted it to a pretentious altar but it's basically the same tendency of the faith-wired.  Another true believer unable to pull their head out of gnostic grimoires and christocentric viewpoints. Locked inside a myopic box of their "hidden" insight and western orthodoxies. 

The Forum post is edited by Nutzack Mendez Esquire Oct 18 '21
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Oct 18 '21

To, Infernal Acumen: I appreciate your disposition to discuss this question.

Unfortunately, there really is no way around this – every set of claims about the metaphysical, implies and requires some form of epistemological position, appropriate to it. Metaphysics implies epistemology - that has been the case since Ancient Greece, but I would argue, even before then.

How do you know what you know, is the question which must be answered or else your philosophical and theological observations are groundless and easy to attack.

An esoteric or mystical metaphysics doesn’t necessarily require an epistemology born out of positivism, materialism or the episteme of the scientific revolution. There is a wealth of scholarship around this. One influential book is ‘The Varieties of Religious Experience’ by William James, which is a work Michael Aquino, relied on to assist him in explaining how his metaphysical position was grounded epistemologically. There is a lot of other scholarship though. Obviously, the ancient account of gnosis is the way forward, in my view.

You have yet another problem though, which again must be solved. You need a comprehensive ontological position. You’re going to have to explain Being. At the moment, you have all of these specters, like demons and spirits and souls occupying this “non-existent space.” There is no metaphysics. There is no explanation of Being, of the reality, within which these specters can appear. What is your reality?

Again, there is supporting scholarship, which I think is valuable. I think basically you have two choices – either, you go the way of Parmenides, who believed in the metaphysics of substantial presence or substance, or, on the other hand, you go the way of Heraclitus, who believed in becoming and an underlying logos – my Satanism lies within the latter position. I think yours may lie within the former.    

donot
donot Oct 19 '21
Blah, blah, blah. Whatever is metaphysical can include demons or other metaphysical life forms, whatever our philosophical stance is. The point is philosophy gave birth to the concept of metaphysical as something incomprehensible and out of this world. Trying to squeeze everything that is metaphysical to the physical world we understand is a wrong approach. Expanding our world in a way that it can include what is considered as metaphysical is the right approach.
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Oct 19 '21
It's a less slippery slope too if you can relate personal experience to unknown phenomena; its' settings, circumstances, and effects. It's okay to recognize an anomalous event without the need of applying any label or prior conventional criteria, but just the acknowledgement of it. I do it all the time.
Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 19 '21
Who needs to get metaphysical when you can get physical!

Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Oct 20 '21

Okay, this is the kind of shit that I began to subconsciously limit or omit entirely, but the gloves are off now.

It's not my fault. It was repeatedly programmed into my brain from an early age. This 'music' that us kids would hear on the radio walking to a local beach on your typical cliché of a nice, warm, sunny day.

The fagometer nearly hits the midway point on this stuff, but there is more here than just the song itself.

Phil_Lopian
Phil_Lopian Oct 20 '21
Speaking of demons, ONA is back in the news again! This time in association with EA Koetting. The news article: Facebook and Instagram remove 'magician' who incited murder

The gist of the story is that some guy had learned how to make pacts with demons from EA Koetting, and went out and murdered two girls to make a demonic pact. 

The Media Mafia [a Leftist Mob of Journalists] pressured large media things to ban EA Koetting. And although the Order of Nine Angles really had nothing to do with that murder, the Media Mafia slipped a few bad things about ONA in their articles anyways. 

If you don't have it already, there is an 8000 paged PDF e-book containing 90% of the ONA Corpus free to download here; which has already been downloaded 5000 times: The Big Ass ONA Collection

Also, 8000 people have downloaded The Sinister Order of Nine Angles

And 15,000 have downloaded Joining The Order of Nine Angles

The Forum post is edited by Phil_Lopian Oct 20 '21
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Oct 20 '21

RE : possessed by the demon faggot of the 70s

I don't really wanna talk over Chloe when she's putting up o9a stuff, but she got me started on the ONJ, so how 'bout a little magic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal