Coexistence | Forum

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 22 '15
Coexistence? No. We are Satanist. Although we do not promote religious bigotry or unneeded violence, should you choose to align yourself will a religion that is responsible for the murder and repression of millions under the false pretense of this or that God youARE MY ENEMY. 

I will not white knight around preaching coexistence. Nor will I question ' why can't we all get along' . We Satanists are not looking for acceptance or ' equality '. Make no mistake. I want nothing more than to see your religion of fear and hatred that is responsible for the deaths of millions destroyed. As long as I am alive this will be a goal of mine. 

Share:
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 22 '15
^ Looks like the terrorists won. Congratulations, you've stopped thinking.

Islam is not Islamism. One is a religion, the other is political ideology based on the idea that Islam should be forced on people. They are not mutually inclusive.

It is Islamist who say "We refuse to coexist, as long as you exist you are our enemy and we want to see you destroyed..."

Oh shit, never mind.

The Forum post is edited by Hartnell Nov 22 '15
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 22 '15
Undefiled wisdom instead of... aw fuck it all.
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 22 '15
I don't think much about world peace but rather how I'm going to survive the chaos.

The reason being... You know that idea that we have that little angel and devil sitting on our shoulders that argue about right and wrong... How can people get polarities across the world to reconcile if they can't even reconcile the polarities within their own beings.

In my opinion, the world will not have peace until individuals embrace their own dark side and learn to love it and live with it in peace.
Once they have done this they may understand their neighbour without judgement. Then they may be able to experience peace in their local darts club and quilting club or spiritual church, instead of the constant political uprisings and movements. Then maybe we can think about bigger conglomerates of people.

At this point in time, peace isn't even on the human radar...
The Forum post is edited by ShadowLover Nov 22 '15
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 23 '15
French: Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see those videos until Dec. 7th. Live in the country, cellphone internet limited.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 23 '15
@Shadowlover: You've responded here with some deep truths... Do I detect some Jung on your breath?
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 23 '15
No Hartnell, I just think too much. Lol. It just makes sense to me -  You can't make peace with another until you make peace with yourself (Like you can't love another until you love yourself.) And at the risk of sounding like a weirdo, I think these patterns, like other patterns in the universe repeat . What is happening in the bigger system... The planet... Reflects what is happening in the smaller systems... Our individual selves.

But I have never read Jung, but believe he was a psychologist... Yes?
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 23 '15
Yes, he was. Oddly enough your name is ShadowLover and Jung was well known for writing about the Shadow aspect of personality. (Among other things)

You're an esoteric systems thinker like me. It's weird to a lot of people, but not to me. The general statement of esoteric thinking is "If you change the inside, then you change the outside." The general statement of systems thinking is "All parts affect all other parts of the system."

ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 23 '15
Oh cool. I would probably enjoy reading his stuff!
Anna
Anna Nov 23 '15

Quote from Zach Black

I want nothing more than to see your religion of fear and hatred that is responsible for the deaths of millions destroyed. As long as I am alive this will be a goal of mine. 

It's all nice and dandy but how are you going to do that?
Heh
Heh Nov 23 '15
We have no choice but to coexist unless we end up killing everyone that is in our way of a happy and otherwise peaceful life. I coexist with my boss but I would rather see his head on a post while I make percussion with his bones, but one, I am not a murderer, and two, I like having money. And, for me, I make good money at my job. I deal with the shit as it appears, breathe in and mentally huff n' puff, but then realize the consequences of my actions - bad attitude, bad tips, good attitude, better tips, or at least a better work day.

Religiously, take what works from the religions and discard the rest. Jeet Kune Do of the esoteric and moral realms ... wait ... oh, yeah, eclecticism and chaos magic, what Satanism is all about. Learning, having fun, and not backing down are my Principles, Satanic or not.

I get not liking hypocritical religious zealots, using scriptures as Law to kill and enslave, but every religion, including Satanism, has a violent and fascist-esque side. Oh sorry, I mean 'elite'.

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Nov 30 '15

Quote from Anna
Quote from Zach Black

I want nothing more than to see your religion of fear and hatred that is responsible for the deaths of millions destroyed. As long as I am alive this will be a goal of mine. 

It's all nice and dandy but how are you going to do that?
It is already being done. Obviously I can only do my part. Everything that I do related to Satanism is a part. 
Corvus Corax Member
Corvus Corax Dec 5 '15
This clock was wound long ago and the unfurling springs are humming as the contradictions of ideaology meet with the granite wall of reality. 

If by coexist, it's meant that we should or do live in passive tension beside one another, then clearly, no.

Chaos might be seen as something not merely to survive, but rather as a way of being, if only between the individual restraints of self imposed discipline and desire. A frequency with which to resonate.

Playfully engage each catastrophic folly and with growing strength and guile, bend each one to your will. 

INTUBATE

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal