The 600 Club | Forum

Anna
Anna Jun 21
Oh transgender vagina. More and more interesting. Does it have fangs too? Poor guy. 
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 21
Dark Enlightenment
Probably. Or maybe like some Crones Disease permanently attached colonoscopy bag disgustingness thing going on...
The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jun 21
Anna
Anna Jun 21
Ugh. It looks really bad. You could help yourself with a stick though. Once it does its job, throw it away and forget about it. 
Dark Enlightenment
The stick doesn't answer my question, and quit trying to drift the subject.

To gaslighty bitch at 11:52 Zulu STOP  Weird Japey religious Twats STOP Used by Satanist fed bitch STOP Done for years STOP Annoying STOP Very Annoying STOP Not going to doubt senses STOP Want explanation STOP May or may not have artificial fanged vagina STOP

Anna
Anna Jun 21
You want a public confession? Get real. Dude, I'm really trying to help you. I suggest the only effective way of dragging an explanation out of her. Pull down your trousers and make the bitch melt down. Then she will tell you everything. If she's too disgusting, fuck her with a stick or anything long enough to make her burn. Don't be such a pussy. Are you a virgin or something? 
Dark Enlightenment

I figured that was asking too much..

Wait, so I pull down my pants to do other things than shit, change, or shower? 

I mean, I sorta remember fucking, but the concept has become somewhat alien. Sorta institutionalized it.  I do have some questions. Does she actually melt? Is it like looking at Medusa but instead of turning to stone it makes her flesh change it's physical state to liquid? Do i need a mat or containment vessel of some sort? Do I need to recongeal her after she changes form to get an answer? 

Anna
Anna Jun 21
Nah. The point is to get an answer before she melts altogether. Keep it long enough for her to tell you everything. Though judging by the above reply, it will be over before she even opens her mouth.
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 21
Dark Enlightenment
Do I need kerosene? A flammable liquid and Steelers Wheel on a loop?
Anna
Anna Jun 21
If that turns you on. The ashes won't speak though. 
Dark Enlightenment
Naw, I'd get a clip unloaded into me by someone I thought I already killed before I got to light the match. 
Anna
Anna Jun 26
Umm... You do realize it could actually hurt? He's like Robespierre. That dude declared many times his readiness to become a martyr. But when he was led to the guillotine, he fucking fainted. Not before he nearly shot his mouth off though.

Edit *he actually did it*

The Forum post is edited by Anna Jun 26
Brother Shamus
Mr. Blonde doesn't fear death.

In case they don't have Reservoir Dogs in Poland:

Side note* -  You should see me when a loaded gun is pulled on me. I imagine bullets hurt, but I don't want to find out. 

And also wasn't Mr. Frenchy's nickname, "The Incorruptable". Pussy is not really his legacy, but thank you for comparing me to such a historically distinguished person of honor. So sayeth Wikipedia. 

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 26
Anna
Anna Jun 26
Robespierre a person of honor? I once read his biography. He never participated in executions he himself ordered because the mere view of blood made him sick. He ended nearly all of his speeches in front of the Convention with public declarations of his readiness to become a martyr. It was partly a method to silence protests but once the big day came, it turned out he's not really a good candidate for "self-immolation". What else? The fuck loved birds and books. My comparison wasn't meant to be a compliment but I'm kinda glad you like it.  
Brother Shamus
To be fair fuck The French Revolution, I actually had to look him up 5 seconds before posting a response. But he must have earned a name such as "The incorruptable" somehow.  

You know Don Quixote right? Windmill dragon dude. I am sure you do. The honor he had in fighting those dragons was Incorruptable. Full mounted armor and sword.  I am.a modern day version of that.  

Only sort of hard to explain. Long story short I have no integrity if I allow myself to ever believe there is a woman out there for me. As crazy as that sounds I made a Faustian deal with a voice in my head and signed a contract with my blood explicitly prohibiting having such hopes.  Thereby I lose all my mentally divergent integrity with any real hope to fuck a vagina. As The Ethereal High Council are my masters, I must appease them through always mocking and dissuading women that try to get me to notice them, lest I get killed by the dark ones and/or Langoleers for not being with the program.  For this divine mandate I was bestowed the three antitheological virtues of; 'skepticism', 'cynicism', and 'selfishness' to guide me on my path. 

For example: 

You said a few years ago, "I should call Sin3, I might get laid" that was in complete violation of  my divergent integrity. Unless, she used to be an obnoxious little faggot or something, which is possible, but then I would need a public acknowledgement she had a sex-change operation. Then and only then she becomes a valid option.  Unfortunately, The Extra-dimensional master absolutely prohibits having such trust or faith in someone of unknown likeness and motivation.

That's why I am also incorruptable, because I never wanted to fuck the doublecrossing Austrian Nazi pussy like Indiana Jones did. And I'm also a time traveler from the past and only forward travel is possible, and actually just a side effect of going 99.999% the speed of light.

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Jun 26
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Jun 30
Sad news on the disappearance of the 600 Club. I used to spend some time there, years ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.

Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.