Demons | Forum

ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Oct 27 '15
I was just wondering what members here view demons as.

At this stage I view them as a conglomerate of energy that has been manifested by an individual, usually unconsciously. I think famous demons with names were once created by another individual and then named by someone else and then given extra validity throughout the ages as a result of people's encountering them and experiencing their ability.

Is there a growth cycle for a demon? Are they bound more by the rules of the creator when they are young and then take on more individuality and personality as the age? (like a Tulpa).

Share:
Troll Member
Troll Oct 28 '15
I have no reason to think that demons lie outside of consciousness. They seem to be wild, uncontrolled or untempered spirits. I am not aware of origination or growth cycles for them, though the idea is intriguing. I have valuable experience with invoking demons, particularly popular ones in pursuit of a relationship with them. I didn't do any summonings without an appointment.
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Oct 29 '15
My theory on the growth cycles of demons...

When I was young (11-13yo) I was tampered with sexually and as you know that has a way of fucking chicks up a bit. It kind of haunts your subconscious. By the time I was in my early 20's I could feel what I used to call a monster biting me and scratching me - I could feel the burning in my flesh. It could strike anytime but I wasn't afraid because I was aware that it was a part of my consciousness.

You hear on TV that it's not the victim's fault and it isn't for the large part... But when I was 23yo I had this epiphany one night and realised that although I wasn't to blame for the act itself, I had been intrigued. Most of the time I avoided my predator like the plague and once I even physically fought him and tried to kill him (I wasn't strong enough), but there were also a few times where because I was curious or sexually excited I sat on his lap a little longer than I should have. I was intrigued!

The night I had the epiphany I huddled over on my loungeroom floor and cried and apologised for blaming another for my intrigue - basically I purged... And then I was free and the monster never visited me again.

15yrs later, I liked watching "A Haunting" and I began to hypothesise that my monster was a baby demon. I believe I am a God and therefore have the ability of creation. I suspect I was creating an entity which would carry out the punishment on a part of me that I believed needed to be held accountable. I further hypothesise that if I did not have my epiphany that eventually the bites and scratches I felt would have  started to appear on my flesh. If the demon had of been allowed to continue in existence it would have eventually gotten stronger and stronger and developed its own personality and become a conscious entity of its own and separate from myself. And then, when I died it would continue on as an entity and seek out a host with a compatible psyche with which it could continue to fulfill the purpose it was created for.

I'm not sure how that differs from poltergeists other than the demon was focused on me whereas as poltergeists we accidentally create usually focus on our enemy (and seem to form much faster).
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Oct 29 '15
Troll, what is involved in a relationship with a demon? Is there give and take? What might a demon want from you? I have never summoned a Demon(consciously) and so have never heard of making an appointment... What is that about?
The Forum post is edited by ShadowLover Oct 29 '15
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 4 '15
I would like to learn more about demons but I have noticed that people are hesitant to comment on this thread. Are demons something which are not talked about? I remember talking to a fellow years ago who was reluctant to talk about them because he had them in his house and  he said that talking about them made them restless so he preferred not to. Or perhaps many here don't feel they have the qualifications and that is okay too. I am also aware that it is a very broad subject... It could be a case of where does one start. I feel that myself. Which of my hundred questions do I ask first? Perhaps if members are not willing to discuss it, somebody could recommend a good book? A good book for somebody who has little knowledge on and experience with the subject...
Hallow
Hallow Nov 5 '15
I've always viewed 'demons' as a form of entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less.

& While I may be quite skeptical; The Demonologist by Gerald Brittle is still a worthwhile read.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15

"I would like to learn more about demons but I have noticed that people are hesitant to comment on this thread. Are demons something which are not talked about?"

The topic is too broad. There are a lot of things called "demons" and quite a few bear no resemblance to each other. Do you mean demons as "someone's speculation on what some author of legend meant", or "reports of demons as actual experience of something so named by the person having the experience", or "speculation about demon possession and exorcism as supposedly still practiced", or the "demon pokemon"?

ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 5 '15
I mean demons that people invoke to help with tasks as well as the ones that haunt houses or people which I think are the same ones. I wonder about their qualities and characteristics and what laws they are bound by.

Is a gargoyle for protection a type of demon?

And what is the difference between demonic and poltergeist energy, or energy that causes things to happen when you get mad or curse somebody. Is it all related?

Demon Pokemon... Lol. How cute! My son would probably know him. : )
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15
For the first kind, you might be interested in googling "chaos magick servitor". The second kind is still too vague for me to comment on.

In what way would a gargoyle be a demon? It's just a prop, isn't it?

Demonic or poltergeist energy.... somehow what you said reminds me of emotional contagion.  It's a psychological concept.

I think there's more than one, meh. I have no idea. :)

Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15
About gargoyles, would you classify the Colossus of Rodes as one?
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15
Thinking about it, aren't statues like that really territorial markers? 
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 5 '15
Thank you, Hartnell. I will google what you suggested.

I was mistaken about gargoyles. I thought they were protectors set outside buildings to ward of enemy but apparently they were just waterspouts. D'oh.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15
Waterspouts? Never heard that one.
Hartnell
Hartnell Nov 5 '15
I'll be damned. ;)
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 5 '15
Yes. they were originally part of architecture to cause the water from a roof to shoot away from the building rather than run down the walls. Lol.
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Nov 6 '15
This has been great! I have done some reading on servitors, Not a lot because I recognised that these are the things I have been accidentally creating my whole life. This research lead me to sigils, which as I have mentioned in another thread, I have also been making all my life in the form of what I refer to as Talismans.

I was never baptised but was raised in a Christian society. I only let go the belief in God several years ago and still have questions about Karma and Karmic consequences. I know some of these can be side-stepped because I have done this when releasing myself from self-attacking curses.

But I do subconsciously make servitors anyway and I believe it is normal for every human to do so, so hell, it makes sense that I do it consciously, become good at it and make it work for me.

I was concerned that if I made a servitor that would protect me that it would attack, say my 18yo son when he is being an arse, but I see that I can train a servitor not to bite my son and other loved ones like you train a dog.

So, thanks for the advice. I will get back to you when I am ready to ask more questions. Rest assured there will be many more. Off to create a servitor now, or get to know the one that has always been with me. ...Or both! I am a woman and can muti-task!
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Dec 9 '15
@Sokiretose. Have you never experienced anything supernatural or paranormal?
ShadowLover Member
ShadowLover Jun 10 '16
@Fallen... I thought Demons were created by us to serve us - not the other way around. 

I understand you have quite a history with such. I would love to hear more about it. Would you share one of your favourite stories (memories) with me please?

Sturmgeist88
Sturmgeist88 Aug 17 '16
I had a lot of run-ins from the day I was born with demons, but ever since I gave in to their demands of chaos a few years back, I've rarely encountered any. I was always a shut in since 2012 so I'm pretty damned lonely. Any good ways of bringing them back? I focus my mind on them 24/7 and often focus on hatred / violent thoughts to feed the energy to allow a noticeable visit. Any advice ?
Berardo Rodriguez Member
Berardo Rodriguez Aug 18 '16
I had some experiences with demons  ( it was before I realized I was a Satanist by birth ),  according to the  theology I had learned. I used to  cast them out of persons who I considered  were demons possess.  To me ,  demons were spirits that tormented and afflicted the soul, spirit and body of a human being,  therefore,  they had to be withdrawn from that body.  I performed a lot of rituals to clean a person up and let them be free  from demons.  Now, I have a  different view of hat demons are obout,  I consider  them my friends  who can manifest themselves in diferent manner to different people. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal