Deprogramming from Christianity | Forum

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Jul 24 '21

Quote from Cornelius Coburn "powers of darkness" is decrypted to : I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.

If you have read TSB you would know what I'm talking about... ;)

Oh you mean this: 

Remember to gather all the correct materials and remember your correct enochian key! 

Quote from Howard Somethingorother.
1. Dress for ritual. 
2. Assemble devices for ritual; light candles and shut out all outside light sources; place parchments to right and left of the altar as indicated.
 3. If a woman is used as the altar she now takes her position - head pointing south, feet pointing north. 
4. Purification of the air by ringing of the bell.
 5. "Invocation to Satan" and "Infernal Names" which follow (see Book of Leviathan) are now read aloud by priest. Participants will repeat each Infernal Name after it has been said by priest. 
6. Drink from chalice.
 7. Turning counter-clockwise, the priest points with the sword to each cardinal point of the compass and calls forth the respective Princes of Hell: Satan from the south, Lucifer from the east, Belial from the north, and Leviathan from the west.
 8. Perform benediction with the phallus (if one is used).
 9. Priest reads aloud appropriate invocation for respective ceremony: Lust, Compassion, or Destruction (see Book of Leviathan). 
10. In the case of a personalized ritual this step is extremely important. Solitude is compatible with the expressing of the most secret desires, and no attempt to "hold back" should be made in the acting out, verbalizing, or casting of images pertaining to your desires. It is at this step that your "blueprint" is drawn, wrapped, and sent off to the recipient of your working.

Remain in the area of the altar unless imagery is more easily obtained in another spot, such as in the vicinity of the victim. Producing the image of the victim, proceed to inflict the destruction upon the effigy in the manner of your choice. This can be done in the following ways:
f. the sticking of pins or nails into a doll representing your victim; the doll may be cloth, wax, wood, vegetable matter, etc. 
g. the creation of graphic imagery depicting the method of your victim's destruction; drawings, paintings, etc.
h. the creation of a vivid literary description of your victim's ultimate end. 
i. a detailed soliloquy directed at the intended victim, describing his torments and annihilation. 
j. mutilation, injury, infliction of pain or illness by proxy using any other means or devices desired. Intense, calculated hatred and disdain should accompany this step of the ceremony, and no attempt should be made to stop this step until the expended energy results in a state of relative exhaustion on the part of the magician. When the exhastion ensues, proceed to step #11.11.
 (a) If requests are written, they are now read aloud by the priest and then burned in the flames of the appropriate candle. "Shemhamforash!" and "Hail Satan!" is said after each request. 
11. (b) If requests are given verbally, participants (one at a time) now tell them to the priest. He then repeats in his own words (those which are most emotionally stimulating to him) the request. "Shemhamforash!" and "Hail Satan!" is said after each request.
 12. Appropriate Enochian Key is now read by the priest, as evidence of the participants' allegiance to the Powers of Darkness. 
13. Ringing of the bell as pollutionary, and then the words "SO IT IS DONE" are spoken by the priest.

Remember, satanism is doing the above EXACTLY how it's written! 

Go on, get to cursing...

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 24 '21
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Dark Enlightenment But! But! I thought you weren't a believer? 

I'm not a believer but I don't claim to have an answer either. Do spirits exists for real? I don't know.

Quote from Dark Enlightenment 

Does it seriously line up for you that god's can't exist but disembodied spirits, ascended humans, aliens, and magic can be real? 

Gods, magic and spirits have nothing to do with each others. Just because gods don't exists it 
doesn't mean that spirits can exists or Greater Magic can't produce results in the real world. You are clearly a believer just like the theists as you already claim to have an answer...

Tom's a believer! Tom's a believer! Tom's a believer! Tom's a believer! 

You need the "I have faith" dunce cap. 

And you really do. 

You wrote the book on "1000 Ways To Miss The Point of Satanic Praxis". 

And here's you song: 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21

Remember, satanism is doing the above EXACTLY how it's written! 

I don't do satanic rituals cause they are meant to be done in group especially the destruction ritual. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Quote from Dark EnlightenmentTom's a believer! Tom's a believer! Tom's a believer! Tom's a believer!

I can't believe... 
Dark Enlightenment
You believe in ghosts you fucking moron. 
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Quote from Dark Enlightenment You believe in ghosts you fucking moron. 

I don't.
Dark Enlightenment
Okay, then you are agnostic to their existence: 

Just because gods don't exists it doesn't mean that spirits can't exists or Greater Magic can't produce results in the real world. 

*Bob Newhart voice* - Ca... care to explain this? 

Where's the doubt, parrot? That doesn't sound like doubt. I thought you were a doubter? 

I think you just repeat things people with Satanism YouTube channels say without actually understanding it. 

You really need to stake out a nice spot by the village gate.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Quote from Dark Enlightenment Okay, then you are agnostic to their existence: 

No, I just don't know if they are real or not, and I don't care because it what they brings to the tablet in the ritual or ceremony that matters. That's called pragmatism.

Quote from Dark Enlightenment Okay, then you are agnostic to their existence: 

Just because gods don't exists it doesn't mean that spirits can't exists or Greater Magic can't produce results in the real world. 

care to explain this?" 

If magic and spirits are proven it won't prove the existence of gods and if gods are proven it won't prove the existence of magic and spirits. If spirts are proven it won't prove the existence of magic and if magic is proven it won't prove the existence of spirits. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Dark Enlightenment
You found a way. Not surprising. 

Okay run this back, Master of Mundane Dishonesty, 

Okay, then you are agnostic to their existence: 

No, I just don't know if they are real or not.

I'll even give you the non-religious context: 

ag·nos·tic/aɡˈnästik/

(in a nonreligious context) having a doubtful or noncommittal attitude towards something.

Seems like a non committal attitude. 

You are in no way a non-believer as you claim.

Now wiggle out of it because it's fucking hilarious. Hint: The definition uses the word doubtful. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21

I think you just repeat things people with Satanism YouTube channels say without actually understanding it. 

I understand Satanism even more than the majority of CoS members and more than most in the satanic community in general because I understand the function of religion and the role it has played and will always play for homo sapiens. 
Dark Enlightenment
If magic and spirits are proven it won't prove the existence of gods and if gods are proven it won't prove the existence of magic and spirits. If spirts are proven it won't prove the existence of magic and if magic is proven it won't prove the existence of spirits. 

See, you can acknowledge their commonality to defend your wrecked point, but I thought you said they have nothing to do with each-other?

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21

See, you can acknowledge their commonality to defend your wrecked point, but I thought you said they have nothing to do with each-other?

They have all in common that they are not proven but it's not proven either that life out of space exists. It's not proven that 
earth rays exists. 
Dark Enlightenment
Toms a believer! Tom's a believer! Toms a believer! Tom's a believer! Toms a believer! Tom's a believer! Toms a believer! Tom's a believer!  Wait, Sorry.

Tom's Agnostic! Tom's Agnostic! Tom's Agnostic! Tom's Agnostic!

Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley! 

What's your damage, Stuttering Stanley. Grandma make you fuck her like Red Dragon? Little limp dick? You got some shit in your head as demonstrated by this statement: 

Quote from Tom Riddle
I I understand Satanism even more than the majority of CoS members and more than most in the satanic community in general because I understand the function of religion and the role it has played and will always play for homo sapien.

Welp. He's a flower now. Gonna sit there by the lake admiring his fetal alcohol syndrome wide-set eyes and jacking off on a latex doll.

And thats called The RHP, you fucking moron. The importance of the ideas within religion is RHP defined. That whole attainment through ideas thing. You miss the entire point even when walked right up to it. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Quote from Dark Enlightenment

You are in no way a non-believer as you claim.

If I was a believer I would have no need for intellectual decompression in order to perform ritual or ceremony. This is the part of Satanism you don't get and you do not even seems interested to understand it. I don't acknowledge you to be a Satanist as you claim to be...
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle

They have all in common that they are not proven but it's not proven either that life out of space exists. It's not proven that 
earth rays exists. 
Exactly. They are all fucking abstractions. 

Try this flow chart: 

God -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond a bias idea.

Ghosts -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond a bias idea.

Aliens -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond a bias idea.

Demons ->  Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond a bias idea.

Power of Darkness -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond a bias idea.

Gravity Waves -> were inferred through indirect correlative data and eventually detected by LIGO. 

See what you need to do is build a detector to find the dark force. 

And not the cosmologically constant one. Or a EVP thing that picks up FM radio signals. 

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21
Quote from Dark Enlightenment The importance of the ideas within religion is RHP defined. 

No, you clearly don't know what the LHP and RHP is...
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21

God -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond an idea.

Ghosts -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond an idea.

Aliens -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond an idea.

Demons ->  Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond an idea.

Power of Darkness -> Can't be proven or disproven to exist beyond an idea.

I can disprove the existence gods by 
referring to mythology, history and evolutionary biology. I cannot disprove magic because it's an emotional experience. With spirits I don't know.
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Dark Enlightenment The importance of the ideas within religion is RHP defined. 

No, you clearly don't know what the LHP and RHP is...

Yeah, I could be phrased that better. 

You know what RHP is in The USA?

Society. A society wired to left/right government memes, and wired to derive spirituality from religious ideas. To graze with the herd and tweet to their Snapchat. 

To stay current and popular, to latch on to trends and ideas like the needy always do. The RHP is codependent. Dependence in the stupid ideas of others to guide your way.  

And most importantly The RHP in the USA is faith. Faith in God and Country. Non-critical incorporation of ideas into religious or patriotic praxis.  Bad shit happens? Pray. Need a job? Pray. Need to release anger? Pray. 

In The USA the supernatural and the unsolved mysteries are an RHP predisposition. 

The essence of the RHP is The usefulness of things only existing as ideas as pragmatic. 

So to bring it full circle: A person who believes in magic and uses belief there could be actual demons existing is using  an IDENTICAL IDEA BASED PRAXIS to the RHP. 

Now had you said all that magic shit is bullshit and you just like how it makes you feel, I couldn't find fault.  That's like me meditating, doing music, or exercising..

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 24 '21

Society. A society wired to left/right government memes, and wired to derive spirituality from religious ideas. To graze with the herd and tweet to their Snapchat. 

To stay current and popular, to latch on to trends and ideas like the needy always do. The RHP is codependent. Dependence is stupid ideas of others to guide your way.  

And most importantly The RHP in the USA in faith. Faith in God and Country. Non-critical incorporation of ideas into religious praxis.  Bad shit happens? Pray. Need a job? Pray. 

RHP finds its identity from others. 

In The USA the supernatural the unsolved mysteries are an RHP predisposition to ideas rather than events. 

The essence of the RHP is The usefulness of ideas as means to an end. 

So to bring it full circle: A person who believes in magic and uses belief in ACTUAL demons existing is using IDENTICAL IDEA BASED PRAXIS. 

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. LHP and RHP origins in Hinduism and are therefore religious philosophies. 
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle

To stay current and popular, to latch on to trends and ideas like the needy always do. The RHP is codependent. Dependence is stupid ideas of others to guide your way.  

And most importantly The RHP in the USA in faith. Faith in God and Country. Non-critical incorporation of ideas into religious praxis.  Bad shit happens? Pray. Need a job? Pray. 

RHP finds its identity from others. 

In The USA the supernatural the unsolved mysteries are an RHP predisposition to ideas rather than events. 

The essence of the RHP is The usefulness of ideas as means to an end. 

So to bring it full circle: A person who believes in magic and uses belief in ACTUAL demons existing is using IDENTICAL IDEA BASED PRAXIS. 

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. LHP and RHP origins in Hinduism and are therefore religious philosophies. 
Haha Haha. More weed and more of this dude. 
Okay let's go with that. 

LHP from Hinduism. 

Vāmācāra is a Sanskrit term meaning "left-handed attainment" and is synonymous with "Left-Hand Path" or "Left-path". It is used to describe a particular mode of worship or sadhana that is not only "heterodox" to standard Vedic injunction, but extreme in comparison to the status quo. 

So tell me, what is against that status quo about the rituals in the satanic bible. Is it really heterodox if you change god to Satan and call it a pageant? Its rehashed Gnosticism.  Lots of company is western society. 

Especially if you believe in the magical effect of the ritual like a Christian believes god answers prayers. 

Once more FOR A SATANIST TO BELIEVE THEIR MAGIC HAS AN EFFECT IS NOT AT ALL HETERODOX TO A CHRISTIAN BELIEVING GOD ANSWERS THEIR PRAYERS. 

Even to believe in spirits and entities MAY EXIST is still standard faire in the West. 

Heterodox in the west is antitheism and living for yourself in the moment, and that may or may not include any fucking self help shit they do. But the abstract is never the answer, and real life trumps the ritual whatever. 

How is your practice of Satanism extreme in comparison to the status quo, not counting your total lack of self awareness?

It's like you think, "If they could see me do this ritual right now they'd be so scared of me!" 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal