Mobile In Maine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Art
Cornelius Coburn
With few exceptions.

Cornelius Coburn
These ones were already scaled down.

Cornelius Coburn
This was the location where I saw the blonde girl in the red Mustang that went down that dirt road in the background.

Cornelius Coburn
Those dust clouds in the background were kicked up by the Mustang.

Cornelius Coburn
Another orb photo, imagine that.

Cornelius Coburn
And another.

Cornelius Coburn
I've even seen orb like manifestations appear on a TV screen, but these photos are a bit more prominent.

Cornelius Coburn
Ditto.

Cornelius Coburn
I'd say I'm near the end.

Cornelius Coburn
One more, maybe.

Cornelius Coburn
Last one.

Cornelius Coburn
Hypotheticals : watchful entities of some kind; creation is not infinite but contained and encapsulated; inconspicuously maintained and observed much of the time; digital debris.

Cornelius Coburn
Sticker is two months overdue; need an oil change, and my mechanic broke the first transmission pan bolt he tried to remove - I told him they were stuck pretty good.

Rear right tire is nearly bald so the Charger is gonna need some attention real soon but status quo 'til then.

Cornelius Coburn
Regarding the photos. It won't let me put up a photo all by itself so I had to throw up some quick text which otherwise would have been omitted in many cases.
Username333
Username333 Mar 30
What did that cat knock over to claim he's/she's throne? 

Embracing images by the way. (Also kitty cat) 

Cornelius Coburn
I don't recall, only that there was a bottle of calcium tablets or something that did end up behind the fridge. She's since outgrown that phase though which is a good thing because all of the cat hair on top of, and even inside the fridge was disgusting.
Pages: « 1 2 3
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.