Covid Vaccine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
donot
donot Jan 12
You will see the difference in the long run. If you want everything to happen right now, you should look to magic. Any change is restrained by certain time limits. The essence of time itself is the change, what is needed or wanted is changing also, so the fastest is the better, before it gets obsolete. 
Dark Enlightenment
Supreme Court Blocks Vaccine Mandate

See, conscientious objection and "my body my choice" is okay so long as it doesn't kill an innocent zygote soul.  Personal freedom is constitutional so long as it doesn't step on fuzzy judeo-christian taboos. 

The funny thing now is conservatives will be appealing to a Federal ruling while the liberals endorse states rights. 

It's a libertarians purgatory. 

Why not decentralized government, deregulated capitalism, no free handouts, WITHOUT all the WASPY 50's shit?  Like all that with pot and abortions?  

Not ready for that yet? 

Until then it will be more about blanket hatred as a package deal.

The only thing that really separates one administration from the next are what the people are bitching about the others doing at the time.  Queer marriages, abortions, racism, and misogyny are just WAAAY more important than negligible changes in tax brackets or how thing are actually run.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 14
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Yesterday, 01:44AM
The covid narrative is looking a bit sketchier again.

Anna
Anna Yesterday, 10:42AM
We all know Spiderman is to blame.

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 05:02PM
Vaccine failed on later variants. Omicron wave running it's course. 

These are my favorite side by side graphs now.

Wow that was a wickedly deadly wave!

Open everything back up now.  It's over. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 05:03PM
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn 9 hours ago
Joe Rogan also got banned for talking shit about the corona. From Spotify? And then went to Gettr, or something like that. I guess the powers that be don't want anyone talking shit about the corona, it doesn't matter who you are.

We don't care about solutions. We just want that which is most profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.