Covid Vaccine | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Philosophy/Politics
talisman
talisman Jan 24 '21
You do not have to use alcoholic solutions to disinfect your hands. You could only use soap and water, better for the hands and eventually even more effective against any viruses.
Anna
Anna Jan 24 '21
True but overwashing your hands can compromise your immune system too. It simply must be exposed to some pathogens to train itself. This is how you gain immunity; by exposure. Besides, too much washing can damage the skin barrier too. I'm not suggesting we should stop washing ourselves. It's just a matter of some moderation. 
talisman
talisman Jan 24 '21
Totally and completely wrong in any way. Dear Anna, using soap and water in any case is the best way of getting rid of pathogens. How you gain immunity is another chapter. Washing your hands with soap and water will never damage you in any way, really. That overwashing is damaging our skin barrier is stupid, really. Soap and water is friendly to our skin tissues, nothing wrong with this.
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Jan 25 '21

Washing your hands with soap and water will never damage you in any way, really. That over washing is damaging our skin barrier is stupid, really. Soap and water is friendly to our skin tissues, nothing wrong with this.

Well in my experience 'washing the dishes' everyday where the air is cold and dry causes the skin on my hands to crack and dry out moreso than if I weren't doing them, of course this is dish detergent and not hand soap I am talking about.

Although my girlfriend 'pretends' to be OCD about hand washing using common hand soap, and claims this also has a similar effect (paraphrased of course).

Anna
Anna Jan 25 '21
Well... I read that the excessive hand washing removes natural oils from the skin, drying it up and  causing dermatological issues. It also removes the good protective bacteria from it. That aside, I associate obsessive hand washing with neurosis. 
The Forum post is edited by Anna Jan 25 '21
Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Jan 25 '21
I think you are right, not to sound like a walking ild wives tale but the only time my 3 year has gotten sick was right after a bath, its like i wash away her protective film or something a.
talisman
talisman Jan 27 '21
Or don't take a bath, that will kill the protective bacteria. 
Anna
Anna Jan 27 '21
I was talking about overdoing it, not avoiding hygiene altogether. I thought it was clear enough.

Anyway, more wonderful vaccine news:

Health care worker dies after second dose of covid vaccine. Investigations underway.

Tkwilliams Member
Tkwilliams Jan 27 '21
Of course I wouldn't advocate lack of hygiene it was just an observation.  I thought we were all smart enough here to know that even basic hygiene like washing hands  and disposable medical supplies (single use) ect.. changed the life expectancy of patients tremendously. 
talisman
talisman Jan 27 '21
I just had a brief conversation with a person who just got inoculated and she's alright. 
Cornelius Coburn
Cornelius Coburn Jan 27 '21
- Time -

But let's not be pessimistic shall we. I suppose the odds are favorable, but why take a chance. At least that's the way I see it.

Of course there are the 'other' perspectives that vary conversely, so, whatever.

Edit : formatting was compactified, again.

The Forum post is edited by Cornelius Coburn Jan 27 '21
Anna
Anna Jan 27 '21

Quote from I just had a brief conversation with a person who just got inoculated and she's alright. 

I had a conversation with quite many people who just got inoculated. That was my colleagues and patients. About one third suffered from adverse side effects like high fever, awful stomachache and muscle pain. One patient was taken to the hospital. Another patient got some inflammation in her arm that caused swelling. She's still suffering from it. One colleague felt worse after the vaccine than when she got covid. And that was only the first weaker dose. Although none of my acquaintances kicked the bucket yet and two thirds of them were all right, still one third with adverse effects that were by no means mild, is too much for the vaccine to be considered safe. Especially that the same colleagues who got covid vaccine, also used to get a flu vaccine in the past and didn't suffer from any side effects. 

talisman
talisman Jan 30 '21
Think about how much research has been made over the flu vaccine, and how little time there was for research for the covid vaccine, due to the emergency state. The flu vaccine has been a subject of research for decades. 

I haven't been inoculated yet. But I think that even major side effects which are predictable and treatable are preferred to unpredictable and untreatable states of covid.

Anna
Anna Jan 31 '21
It's not exactly like this. Side effects include deaths and, in my opinion, there are too many cases of death considering the process of vaccination is just getting started. That aside, there are other grievous symptoms that could lead to death if there was no medical intervention. And when did it all begin? Not even two months ago. An argument, posed by some "wise heads" that Covid has killed far more people than the vaccine is stupid. Because considering that the mortality among quite young and healthy people is extremely low, then the vaccine could pose an unnecessary risk to their health while giving them no benefits. I don't negate the idea of giving the vaccine to the high risk groups. 
talisman
talisman Feb 1 '21
So, if the vaccine is dangerous, wouldn't it be more dangerous for the high risk groups? 
Anna
Anna Feb 1 '21
True but Covid is much more dangerous for these groups and the mortality rate is high. So in their case benefits could outweigh potential risks, of course on condition the pharmaceutical companies tell the truth about the effectiveness of their vaccines. 
talisman
talisman Feb 4 '21
Read what you write, younger subjects would have more possibilities surviving the vaccine.  Whatever the companies say.
Anna
Anna Feb 4 '21
And old or sick people have much more chance to survive the vaccine than covid. I see no reason why the young should take the risk with an experimental vaccine if covid is not so dangerous to them. An argument of the herd immunity doesn't appeal to me. Why should I risk my health for others, who are at more risk? Let them take the risk, which is much lower than the risk they would otherwise have to take with covid. 
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Feb 7 '21
Chose not to get vaccinated when the other teachers were getting vaccinated a couple weeks ago. In the meantime, got covid. Positive test on Tuesday. I've had sinus infections that made me feel worse. Only symptoms were congestion and fatigue. Today I am almost completely back to normal. Covid, smovid. What's the hype? Survival of the fittest? Just don't get it...
Baphomets Mod
Baphomets Feb 7 '21
...and might I add - getting PAID to stay home and not work for another week!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal