Deprogramming from Christianity | Forum

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 17
Quote from Aborior Translatione
Quote from Tom Riddle If you are a Satanist then a way to deprogram you from Christianity could be to do the standard ritual listened in TSB and then burn the Bible in offer bowl placed on an inverted pentagram while you recite LaVey's invocation to Satan as a creed. It's a psychodrama with the purpose of removing Christianity from your subconsciousness.
Lol.

What is TSB like methadone? 

That's like saying the way to reprogram from Islam is to face Las Vegas 5 times a day and start playing craps. Only you're not praying, you're gambling, so it's totally different. 

The burning represents change and elimination. In this case you "destroy" your religious background programming and in the ritual chamber where there are devils and demons you program the self with something new. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 17
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle
Quote from Aborior Translatione
Quote from Tom Riddle If you are a Satanist then a way to deprogram you from Christianity could be to do the standard ritual listened in TSB and then burn the Bible in offer bowl placed on an inverted pentagram while you recite LaVey's invocation to Satan as a creed. It's a psychodrama with the purpose of removing Christianity from your subconsciousness.
Lol.

What is TSB like methadone? 

That's like saying the way to reprogram from Islam is to face Las Vegas 5 times a day and start playing craps. Only you're not praying, you're gambling, so it's totally different. 

The burning represents change and elimination. In this case you "destroy" your religious background programming and in the ritual chamber where there are devils and demons you program the self with something new. 
Ah, I get it.

So I use the ideas of imaginary entities to help me clear my mind of the ideas of imaginary entities.

Wait, the ritual seems redundant and extraneous. 

As the chains of Christianity are those of faith and suggested behavior, and even ironic faith and suggested behavior doesn't seem to work. 

It seems the faith in satanic ritual is an acknowledged parody and not capable of clearing anything because it's application lacks indoctrination to begin with. It's just to change ones own outlook and shit. Not applicable to religious indoctrination because it's just something you do AND NOT THE CENTERPIECE OF YOUR AUTONOMY. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 17
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 17

Quote from Dark Enlightenment 

So I use the ideas of imaginary entities to help me clear my mind of the ideas of imaginary entities.

It's not about clearing the mind from the idea of gods or beings. It's about clearing the mind from religious indoctrination that effects the person badly. 

To me it seems you do all you can to discredit ritual and you are entitled to do that but I consider it to be childish...

Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle 
It's not about clearing the mind from the idea of gods or beings. It's about clearing the mind from religious indoctrination that effects a person.

ERROR_MESSAGE = “bad data entered!;

Syntax Error: undeclared identifer “idea" 
Line 1 of program.cpp

45 idea  << “Execution Terminated << endl;

Satanist since more than a decade

Quote from Scoeri I'm new to Satanism and trying to deprogram myself from the Christian indoctrination. I don't know where to even begin. It keeps popping up in my head about what Christianity has taught that satan is evil and God is good. Obviously, its the indoctrination speaking.  I feel bound up by indoctrination's chains.

Where do I begin to free myself?

By recognizing that your issue is perhaps not with Christianity itself but by its adherents. 

A problem also present within Satanism. 

People think in terms of "flippening the script". Aversion through inversion. It does not work. It is a rabbit hole straight down a septic tank. 

It is wise to do some searching yourself. To look what has rubbed you wrong and why it did. Some results may surprise you. 

To work it out implies to practice and gain experience firsthand. 

AlexTheTerrible
@Scoeri I would start first by hitting the books. TSB (The Satanic Bible) and other books by LaVey is a great start. But at the same time I am not trying to dictate you on what you should or should not read. The choice is yours on how you want to accept or discard it. Friedrich Nietzsche is also another choice if you want to go about it. (Those are just my recommendation's)
The Forum post is edited by AlexTheTerrible Jul 20
AlexTheTerrible
@Scoeri We can't really teach you the ways to get rid of these indoctrinations. But what some of us here on the forums could do is offer our two cents. As I have stated on my earlier post, read, read, read. Reading is the way to understand things and apply them. The internet is also a great start to understanding things Left Hand Path occult related. But your information will always go by the books. "Lords of the Left Hand Path" by Stephen Flowers is another reading recommendation, as well as "Black Magic" by Michael Aquino, which you can easily find pdf versions of it on the internet.
AlexTheTerrible
@Scoeri Baphomets has it down pat. In order to really break free of the things that you were told is against the grain, do it. That is as Baphomets stated, is one of the first goals by starting down the path. For example, I was told as a kid that the sexual stuff I was into was wrong. It took me a long time to get rid of that shame, but at the same time I chose to embrace that shame, and I am a much freer person now who doesn't have that indoctrination thought bubble coming back and forth. Indoctrination can take a very long time for it to go out. In my own case, I was nearly in Baphomets position through childhood. I went to an evangelical christian school and heard about Satanism/the Church of Satan from there, and that was my first stepping stone to breaking free, by embracing the adversarial. 

Only difference between my story and Baphomets, is I was upfront about  embracing the darkness instead of hiding it among the public eye.

AlexTheTerrible
@Baphomets I gotta start checking your blog, I applaud your post. 
MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Jul 21

I think Christianity is essentially a cult. I would characterize a cult in a few different ways. I think cults tend to:

1.     1.  Bring a group of people together and then isolate that group and exclude the rest of the world, so outsiders or the world or Others are seen as evil and to be avoided unless they sincerely convert to the cult

2.     2.  Try to gain confessions from followers in order to criticize and irreparably damage ones existing world view, in order to install the worldview supported and promoted by the cult i.e., this could be referred to as “brain washing”

3.     3.  They tend to drain the resources of an involved individual or group, and dominate a person or groups time

4.     4.  They judge and punish; they rebuke and condemn; they try to instill fear or demoralize or induce guilt.

I think the best thing to do when you are caught in any sort of cult is to get away ASAP and then deprogram and re-build your own sense of self and your own worldview by drawing your own conclusion about your own experience.  

I think that fundamentally you must say NO when they or someone tries to wipe your background beliefs about the world and self and tries to superimpose their own over the top of yours.

Be skeptical and develop your critical skills. Attack, attack, attack.

The Forum post is edited by MatthewJ1 Jul 21
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Jul 21
Quote from Scoeri I'm new to Satanism and trying to deprogram myself from the Christian indoctrination. I don't know where to even begin. It keeps popping up in my head about what Christianity has taught that satan is evil and God is good. Obviously, its the indoctrination speaking.  I feel bound up by indoctrination's chains.

What Christianity says about Satan is true in the context of mythology. Satan is evil not because he is Satan but because he oppose Jahveh who is good. Devils are all evil in Christian mythology because they opposes Jahveh. Doubt is what sets you free because if you are a doubter then you question things which shields you from indoctrination. If you have mental problems such as anxiety, depression or psychosis my advice to you is to seek a therapist and on the same time study mythology. Mythology destroys the whole abrahamic faith as it proves how the "holy" books just consist by stolen myths from ancient 
paganism. You can also study history on how the "prophet" of the abrahamic religions conquered lands destroying evidence so no one could find out the were frauds.

Sometimes the religious indoctrination on you can lie within your subconsciousness which makes you feel guilt, shame and fear without understanding why. If that's the case then you should do a satanic ritual dedicated to that devil archetype you identify yourself with. If Lucifer then do it for Lucifer and if Belial then do it for Belial and of course Satan if it's him you can identify yourself with. It does not matter whatever you actual believe devils are real beings or not It what the brings to the table of your ritual that matters.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Jul 21
Dark Enlightenment

Quote from Tom Riddle

What Christianity says about Satan is true in the context of mythology. Satan is evil not because he is Satan but because he oppose Jahveh who is good. Devils are all evil in Christian mythology because they opposes Jahveh. Doubt is what sets you free because if you are a doubter then you question things which shields you from indoctrination. If you have mental problems such as anxiety, depression or psychosis my advice to you is to seek a therapist and on the same time study mythology. Mythology destroys the whole abrahamic faith as it proves how the "holy" books just consist by stolen myths from ancient 
paganism. You can also study history on how the "prophet" of the abrahamic religions conquered lands destroying evidence so no one could find out the were frauds.

Sometimes the religious indoctrination on you can lie within your subconsciousness which makes you feel guilt, shame and fear without understanding why. If that's the case then you should do a satanic ritual dedicated to that devil archetype you identify yourself with. If Lucifer then do it for Lucifer and if Belial then do it for Belial and of course Satan if it's him you can identify yourself with. It does not matter whatever you actual believe devils are real beings or not It what the brings to the table of your ritual that matters.

Hey, how'd you get out of the cage? Did you chew through the tube again, Frater?

@ Person who posted once and then stopped giving a shit. 

Nevermind this comment. He thinks he's smart and has something intelligent to share, but he's kept around because he's so fun to make run in his wheel while simultaneously promoting other discussion

And because he ultimately has no self respect or ability to view himself objectively it allows his stupidity and ignorance to puppet him to our amusement and singlehandedly (and unintentionally) be responsible for the most "salacious" and active threads here. 

Pages and pages of making the hamster run. 

When you openly acknowledge you like to watch strangers get torn to shit by wild animals in a colosseum this is what you get.  

But no one makes him get played like Penguin's hell harp. And it  is only delusion that makes him still call it *laughs* "a will to power".

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jul 21
Wolfie
Wolfie Yesterday, 07:44AM
The interesting thing is, Tom's philosophy only needs a few tweaks to make it palatable to me.

I require the following in any Satanic philosophy:

1. Demons only exist in the mind and are representations of the self.

2. Rituals only affect the practitioner, and only mentally.

Applying these two principles to Tom's philosophy would cut out only a fraction of what he says. The rest of what he says, which is the bulk of it, would remain intact, and could actually be useful.

Tom already allows for the possibility that demons may not exist in objective reality, and that rituals may only affect the practitioner, and only mentally. It's like he's agnostic, not atheist (speaking loosely). He could move all the way to "atheism" (speaking loosely) and the nuts and bolts of his philosophy would remain intact.

As for worship - If demons only exist in the mind and are representations of the self, then worship is actually directed at the self (which is what Tom keeps saying) and really is nothing more than a creative visualization and vocalization exercise to build self-esteem and self-confidence.

As for submission - I don't think Tom has ever advocated submission to Satan or any other demon. Submission to the self could be interpreted as nothing more than the principle of indulgence.

As for tribalism - There are ways this could be implemented that would be palatable to me. The devil is in the details. The motto of the Three Musketeers is a good rule of thumb: "One for all, and all for one." I could find it within myself to endure sacrifice or risk danger for a collective, if I was confident the collective would endure sacrifice or risk danger for me.

How about it, Tom? Are you willing to make the leap from (speaking loosely) "agnostic" to "atheist"?

MatthewJ1
MatthewJ1 Yesterday, 12:29PM

Just in regard to Tom’s views. Tom spends a lot of time referring to “intellectual decompression.”

My understanding: that wording “intellectual decompression” comes from LaVeys’ TSB, and is actually an important part of ritual processes, as per LaVey. There is an “intellectual decompression chamber” and the process of ritualizing entails “intellectual decompression.”

Basically, I read “intellectual decompression” as a suspension of disbelief, or perhaps, more precisely, a suspension of rational skepticism and positivist claims based on empirical observation. Ritual then becomes an emotional process and the language you use, during ritual, points to something which can have an objective existence, in the context of the ritual chamber, when this “intellectual decompression” is in play. Satanic ritual, as per this viewpoint, is basically a re-enchanting of the world. This re-enchanting of the world takes place in the chamber; once outside the chamber, you just snap back into your skepticism and agnosticism. The ritual is done – you just let it go.

I think this is the important point when it comes to understanding this aspect of TSB: you embrace agnosticism and skepticism, because you want the magic to work and you can never be 100 percent sure you have a complete and accurate picture of reality, and moreover you tend to doubt anybody’s claim that they do have a completely accurate picture of reality.

My opinion: by all means: people who describe themselves as atheists can go into a ritual chamber and do rituals designed to bring catharsis, but “intellectual decompression” and the associated agnosticism and skepticism, which returns after the ritual, takes things a step further. You really are stepping into the unknown when you “intellectually decompress” and then ritualize.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 01:02PM
Quote from MatthewJ1

Just in regard to Tom’s views. Tom spends a lot of time referring to “intellectual decompression.”

I use the term because it's the term Satanists are familiar with. It's called something else in other traditions. In chaos magic tradition it's called one pointed state of consciousness. That kind of techniques is for those who are natural skeptics or doubters. Believers don't need it because they are delusional all the time... A ritual alone do not bring that one pointed state of consciousness. It relies on corresponding symbolism, metaphorical and esoteric language and 
remedies. The reason why LaVey use enochian for instance is to avoid the analyzing sensor that for instance makes you say "holy shit that was nonsense..." which will destroy the function of the ritual. Some Satanists can have difficulty to alone bring into that state of consciousness but it helps if it's done in a group as the participants strengthen the individual's belief in the magic. 
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Yesterday, 01:03PM
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 01:28PM
I'm just wondering how "suspension of disbelief" reprograms anyone from anything.  You still snap back and have to face reality, right? 

And this is mostly my own inability to see use for intentional fantasy in real-time application. 

"It changes your outlook" one might say. 

Then ritual catharsis is changing the frame of mind, right? It is psyching yourself into an "enchanted world" as Matthew said. So you want to project a confidence, stratify yourself, and use manipulation ("LBM") to manifest that will? Awesome. I do too. 

How the fuck does conjuring the likeness of an archetypal form assist in promoting anything without copy/paste RHP application of abstract false belief?

I've tried destruction rituals. All the cursing in the world can't make me feel better if I am deprived of direct retribution and a chance to retaliate. Eye for an eye. Not eye for the idea of an eye. If revenge is impossible I would just have to apply that serenity shit about things you can't change and move on because the psychodrama of a ritual would only make me angrier I can't really get them back.

Or say one lacks confidence and fears failure or rejection. They want their "method of attainment" to fix it. Wouldn't a better way to overcome that simply be to push yourself past the mental block through direct action against one's own defects. E.g. put yourself in a position to be rejected and fail. You can chant and believe all you want but a fear faced abstractly is a fear covered with spackle. 

I see two distinct methods of attainment demonstrated. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 03:26PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 06:27PM
The destruction ritual is not expected to create results IRL It works as a psychodrama that allows the Satanist to avenge himself to clean out his mind from guilt of not doing something to avenge himself. And if it actual creates results IRL then it would be the bless from the Powers of Darkness as they were called to curse the violator in the first place. 

LHP and RHP has nothing to do with reason vs superstition. They are both religious philosophies that origins in hinduism. Satanism is only one of many wheels of the LHP. 

I've tried destruction rituals. All the cursing in the world can't make me feel better if I am deprived of direct retribution and a chance to retaliate. Eye for an eye. Not eye for the idea of an eye. If revenge is impossible I would just have to apply that serenity shit about things you can't change and move on

I also find it difficult to decompress the intellect but my experience is only solo. I have no experience with group ceremony but based on my analysis of the human mind I'm convinced it would have worked for me in a group. Now it's to late for me because so many have done evil to me doing my life. I living today with a guilt of not have done something to avenge myself and it's something I have accepted.

The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Yesterday, 06:28PM
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 07:00PM
Yeah, well it doesn't work for me. And spare me the fucking psychodrama prattling. 

For demonstration purposes I want you to respond to the next time someone calls you an idiot by not engaging them and instead doing an "occult ritual" and tell me if it works better than responding directly to the comment. Tell me if psychodrama is enough next time you get banned. 

And also this: 

LHP and RHP has nothing to do with reason vs superstition.

From someone who can't identify LHP if their life LITERALLY depended on it this is non-statement.  Not saying you're not, just saying you can't identify it.  

Like for example what is the most "LHP" thing that Danish Lawyer does? 

Answer: Person doesn't like the castrated PC culture that tiptoes around to be sensitive.  A trend of "status quo" (which is NECESSARY TO LHP PRAXIS) is liberal skipping and holding hands. So they piss off a bunch of Muslims with insensitive inciting comments and gets kicked out of Sweden for two months. 

If you were going to contemplate your attachment to suffering the status quo, or come to realize its artificiality is not worth reacting to for everything, you'd be a fucking Buddhist.  

Where's the personification of the firey sword/opposer in realizing your reaction to the nomian is a defect of cultural indoctrination.  Like your supposed to admonish yourself for getting pissed and trangressing something about the status quo that bugs you.  Isn't the entire Satan parable about getting a hair up your ass about some arbitrary double standard or dictate? 

Come on.

**** LAST ATTEMPT ***

*** What would you say the "LHP" reason for your MGTOW-like shit is? 

Answer: You see society as becoming emasculated by womenfolk and you want to incite those doing it by saying, "Women are defective creatures that can be replaced by dolls". 

Was the motivation for that not rooted in a incitement of the status quo? 

Did  you need a fucking ritual to do that part of your Satanism? 

Ritual is FUCKING EXTRANEOUS!

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Yesterday, 07:48PM
Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 11:43PM

*** What would you say the "LHP" reason for your MGTOW-like shit is? 

Answer: You see society as becoming emasculated by womenfolk and you want to incite those doing it by saying, "Women are defective creatures that can be replaced by dolls". 

It's more about the false rape and sexual harassment allegations. My purpose in life is to important to dealt with that crab. To replace women with dolls can be necessary because we as human beings are animals who wants to mate.

Like for example what is the most "LHP" thing that Danish Lawyer does? 

Paludan is RHP because there is a cause or ideal above himself.

Tom Riddle
Tom Riddle Yesterday, 11:52PM
Quote from Dark Enlightenment Yeah, well it doesn't work for me. 

I think the satanic rituals are meant to be in groups. Ceremony and holiday serves to preserve a connection between Satanists making them able to perform the destruction ritual for revenge in a group. That's what I see the real purpose of rituals are. Satanism is a carnal religion meaning that it's based on the awareness that we are animals and we cooperates to survive and to triumph over enemies.
The Forum post is edited by Tom Riddle Yesterday, 11:53PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
Satanic International Network was created by Zach Black in 2009.
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Spread the Word. Help Us Grow

Share:

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.