What are you listening to right now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Music
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 1
Heilung Fylgija Ear

Just found this, sounds nice and primal! I hope you will enjoy it too.

Share:
AK Mod
AK Oct 1
^ That is pretty nifty.
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 1

Quote from AK ^ That is pretty nifty.
What are you replying too?
AK Mod
AK Oct 1
Heilung Fylgija Ear
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 1
Don't you love the primal nature of it? Beautiful!
AK Mod
AK Oct 1
Yeah. It's a good find!
AK Mod
AK Oct 4
^That's actually a pretty good cover. 

Personally I'm back on an electronica kick. I blame the season. Deadmau5 rarely disappoints.

Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 4
MGMT - When You Die

This reminds me of a DMT trip I had once.

AK Mod
AK Oct 4
Ah the boys from Middletown! :D (Wesleyan kids are a strange breed *shrugs*)

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 4
AK Mod
AK Oct 5
Florian Christl 

What I like about his style is that it is glaringly untrained. He writes the same kind of melodies that I tend to - something in the key of "it just sounds good - I can't actually read music". It's purely emotive. I respect that above technical and theoretical prowess all day.

Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 7
https://youtu.be/8RQDPwODja4

The fucking forums embed buttons aren't working on my tablet and they don't even show up on my ipad wtf.... 

The Forum post is edited by Deadpuppet01 Oct 7
AK Mod
AK Oct 7
Oxwall is not the most mobile-friendly platform there is. The issues tend to stem from the themes themselves. We may, in the future, test out other themes that are promised to be more mobile friendly, but for now it is what it is.

^decent track, by the way.

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 7
AK Mod
AK Oct 8
Foster the People. Helena Beat. 

This is from a few years back, but it's a solid point if you have eyes and ears to grok it.

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 8
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 9
Gary numan - down in the parkhttps://youtu.be/u4EMmvP8rWo

Just copy and paste my shit. Plz.

I like the exchange in discovering new music, fuck the forums functionality right now.

The Forum post is edited by Deadpuppet01 Oct 9
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 9
BTW, "pumped up kicks" gives me a boner.
AK Mod
AK Oct 9
No doubt. I dig the sort of 70s vibe this has. And likewise, trading music is, in my mind, probably the coolest thing people can do. There's no way one person can keep track of all the cool stuff out there - there's just so much of it. 

What's cool about you, is your tastes are on the same electronic / obscure vibe that I tend to jibe with. 

And yeah, you're definitely not the first to mention this site's lacking when it comes to mobile devices, it's something I'm looking into, though it may result in a complete over-haul of how everything's laid-out (which might not be such a bad thing) and probably the enlistment of a few people who actually use tablets / iPads to do some beta-testing. 

*also, yes, pumped up kids is most certainly boner inducing. 

Speaking of which, I have thing for bands fronted by chicks. 

Birthday Massacre, Pale Waves, Crystal Castles - also good. I'm not sure what it is, but it's hot!

Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 11

Gunship - fly for your life

https://youtu.be/Jv1ZN8c4_Gs

AK Mod
AK Oct 11
I'm hooked. This really good. I like the sort of New wave Turboslash vibe they have going on. 
The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 11
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.

No content