What are you listening to right now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Music
AK Mod
AK Oct 11
I wrestled a bear once - You know that ain't them dogs' real voices 

*too much fun

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 12

I gotta call bullshit on AK. I called him the other night and I heard this in the background.

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 12

Going back in time with ...... timeless classic. Many of us emerged from the metal scene as a Satanist. I myself was more of the goth/industrial Satanist type. Of course I love metal too but I was more likely to be scene in a Joy Division shirt than Slayer.

AK Mod
AK Oct 12

Quote from Zach Black

I gotta call bullshit on AK. I called him the other night and I heard this in the background.

That's right you did!

AK Mod
AK Oct 12
Incidentally I'm all over the map, musically. I sort of gave up on the idea you could peg a person by the type of music they like around the time having a rat-tail went out of style... when I was 11... which was around the time I started learning to play an instrument. Otherwise it's sort of like "I like pizza and hamburgers, and that's it! Every other food sucks!"

Michael Jackson, pretty good as well. Will Smith - I can't name one song that isn't listenable. "Parents just don't understand"? Who didn't like that back in its day? Them niggers ain't the king and the fresh prince respectively without good reason. 

I foresee a tech / synth / rnb renaissance where white boys step up their game the same way Lil Jon and Usher stole club tech from honkies with Yeah! (which, not-coincidentally, marked the transition from crack wars of the late 90s to the E Money of the early 2000s for you young-ins) which'll last well into 2023.

I'll go on record as such: this is a very well put-together track. 

Books ain't moving anyone anymore. Keep up.

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 12
AK Mod
AK Oct 13
As tracks go, this one takes a very, very long time to get its shit together and on to where it's going. It takes a while. It's worth it. 'just got to see it through.

Nerva - Modo VII. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 13
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 13
Boris Brejcha - Night Owl
The Forum post is edited by Deadpuppet01 Oct 13
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 13

Quote from Zach Black

Going back in time with ...... timeless classic. Many of us emerged from the metal scene as a Satanist. I myself was more of the goth/industrial Satanist type. Of course I love metal too but I was more likely to be scene in a Joy Division shirt than Slayer.

I believe this is what the British call a, "banger".
Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 13
Lorn - weigh me down

Lorn knows what sounds good and sometimes dark in your head. This guy is a real sound Smith.

AK Mod
AK Oct 14
^That he is! Good stuff right there. 

I used to DJ back in the early 2000s. Fun times. The above track you posted had me sifting through my crates (I'll know it when I see it!) looking for a track I that basically built my chill-room sets around. 

Same sort of dark sound smithery, much less punchy and upbeat, though. Still, this track evoked some unforgettable reactions from the crowd(? well, more like 20-30 wide-eyed kids in UFOs under black lights. The chemicals likely played a significant part as well.)

Yunus - Nefes.

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 14
Dark Enlightenment

Black Label Society

Sad (formally fun) Fact = The three children playing are; Zakk Wylde, Vinnie Paul, and Dimebag. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 14
AK Mod
AK Oct 14

Quote from Dark Enlightenment

Black Label Society

Sad (formally fun) Fact 

Yeah___ that mmm___  got me feeling some type of way. Such is Fall.

Good tune.

AK Mod
AK Oct 14
Perennial favorite. I have nothing to add to it. It explains itself (probably)

The Forum post is edited by AK Oct 14
Dark Enlightenment
Seems fitting for today. 

Fun fact: the original cut of this song (and others on this album) almost prompted a lawsuit from the record company. 

Deadpuppet01
Deadpuppet01 Oct 17

My mom loved Ozzy Osborne and Black Sabbath, this song always reminded me of her. The lyrics ring true. She was always there for me even beyond my absolute worst and it got really bad. I never wanted to celebrate my birthday again, but now this day will always be a tribute to her, her memory will always be celebrated on this day.

Oct 17th 

Ozzy Osborne - Mama I'm Coming Home

My mom died today, this is my birthday

The Forum post is edited by Deadpuppet01 Oct 17
AK Mod
AK Oct 18
My condolences. Happy Birthday.

Dark Enlightenment
The amount of ugly or rejected outcasts whose sole therapy was a faggy John Hughes movie. But they were all from all different groups and look how they were the same inside, aThe solace of the perrenially picked on future fluff bitch.

https://youtu.be/0jlHz0wF0Ig

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Oct 18
MickBynes
MickBynes Oct 18

Sathanas - Hex Nefarious (title track)

Fantastic track!

AK Mod
AK Oct 18
acuz of something DE shouted just now

Zach Black Owner
Zach Black Oct 19
Jim Carrol Band - People Who Died
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Donate

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps.

Like and Share