What are you listening to right now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Music
Winterbeard
Winterbeard Dec 15 '18
Obituary- Worlds demise
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 17 '18
Forrest Gump has the best soundtrack ever assembled.

It's such a beautiful harmony that one can easily overlook what total pretentious shit the lyrics are, except for the part about the vegetation being brown and the sky being gray.  

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 21 '18
Lol, from 1994. 

Personally I view that movie as an all around masterpiece.  The attention to continuity and always picking the best songs of that year to accompany the scenes.  

Very few movies pull off the complete package.  Also, I was watching it.

So here is Grace Slick making a statement only codependant little bitches that need others to feel complete agree with, as I am too bitter and not getting my way to see value in love.

No, Grace, the answer is, "Don't you want some bitch to beat the shit out of."

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 21 '18
Winterbeard
Winterbeard Dec 22 '18
Black Witchery - Sepulchral Witchcraft
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 24 '18
TRUE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 25 '18

Fuck it, lets go with irreverence instead. What better than a song about a really terrible movie?

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Dec 25 '18
Dark Enlightenment
Dark Enlightenment Dec 28 '18

I think this fits the narrative. 

AK
AK Dec 29 '18
(No one Ever Really Dies.)

AK
AK Dec 30 '18
It explains itself. I have nothing to add.

harley
harley Jan 1

First one is (Feng suave - sink into the floor)

Second is (yellow days - gap in the clouds)

Third is (daughter _ youth)

Fourth is (mild Orange - mysight)

The Forum post is edited by harley Jan 1
Winterbeard
Winterbeard Jan 3
Electric wizard-Dopethrone

Pusher Mod
Pusher Jan 4
The Cramps - Songs the Lord taught Us 

Winterbeard
Winterbeard Jan 5
Dopelord-Addicted to Black Magic 
Dark Enlightenment
The most talented Pixie.

And now this on request from a non-audible voice in my head.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 5
AK
AK Jan 6
Meta.

Winterbeard
Winterbeard Jan 6
Satanic Warmaster- Black Metal Kommando 
Dark Enlightenment
The American Dream...  But Mr. De La Roca learned the valuable lesson on what happens to musicians who encourage people to defy the "system".  But the system thinks is does good, doesn't it? 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 7
Brother Shamus
Yes, now try to post this in China. 
AK
AK Jan 7
about that

AK
AK Jan 8
Escape from the Moose Lodge. 

(Indulge the banality)

GWAR, the once mighty Scumdogs of the Universe wallow in the filth that their lives have become. Drug addicted, riddled with disease They're not dogs, they're just scum... 
Could they get a chance to change their fate Destroy the things they've come to love with hate 
Only time will tell... 
I'm sick of this damn planet and the sluts and the booze, I'd like to kill the Master, and start turning the screws 
The sins of this planet have long since grown stale We need to kill on a galactic scale 
Forsaken by their cosmic master, GWAR constantly schemes For a way to escape Earth, realize their twisted dreams 
Old men fly into space, GWAR cannot... This re-occuring pattern of failure Has fucked with them a lot!
Get me the hell out of Dodge I'll turn in my card at the Moose Lodge But first let me settle my account at Blockbuster and bid fond adieu to my friend General Custer... 
I scream to the heavens to split open wide and let loose a torrent of death's ghastly tide 
The power of Chaos, there's no reason why We need a way to make everybody die... 
The ancient legend of "The TimeBomb", an alien device which supposedly chronicled all time's events from the beginning-to the end.
If it could be deciphed by our bumbling anti-heroes, then the end of the world would come. 
As to what this has to do with anything, I'm not really sure... 
Out there the power is growing and it's growing fastHere the only thing growing is my big fat ass. Sales are dropping, riffs are slopping Can you smell the zits I'm popping What the hell can we do? 
We've done it all, I've humped god's nose I've reeked of booze... I've cancelled shows Became everything that I despised And my own hell I recognize 
But there's just so many little bohabs and they're always crowding around begging me to suckle them and tie their mothers down 
I will kill their girlfriends, I will smoke their crack I become the pimp-daddy, I become the Mack 
But everyday I'm doing I'm dying deep inside But I'm gonna tell ya something gonna give ya back your pride 
So here's a little thought that I had the other day If we could blow the planet up We could just float away

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.