What are you listening to right now? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Culture » Music
Winterbeard
Winterbeard Jan 11
Venom - Black Metal 
Dark Enlightenment
At one point in my life i was asked to believe in a symptom of the universe type love, that would be there with faith. Life like a work retreat trust exercise? This does not illustrate trust. 

And because I always listen to things that fit, minus the references to incest, I thought this was a fitting answer to that. I will assume a literary device? 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 16
Winterbeard
Winterbeard Jan 16
Black Sabbath - children of the sea (Dio singing )
Aakron
Aakron Jan 17
That heaven and hell album was incredible. Neon knights was the best
Dark Enlightenment

I think Heaven and Hell ranks alongside Van Hagar as the band you loved completely taking a back seat to the 'new' influence, and then killing everything you loved about the original, despite it holding its own.

Like the weirdos that like sober Aerosmith more. Tell me "Living on the Edge" stacks up to "Sweet Emotion" or "Dream On".  It is like listening to Alice Cooper with the knowledge he is a total high on god born-again now.  It kills it completely. 

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 17
Dark Enlightenment
Apart from this, I am listen someone saying something about a pudding cup, gibberish then pudding cup. Roll r's pudding cup. Quite bizarre.

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 29
Dark Enlightenment
The 90's can never die!

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Jan 30
AK
AK Jan 31
"hold my beer"

The Forum post is edited by AK Jan 31
AK
AK Jan 31
... because it took me a friggin' week to relocate.

what I loved about spinning this track kicks in at around 4:32. This sort of glass bell melody in the background that makes an otherwise fairly energetic track somber and nostalgic. The record was melted in the back of my car a few years back, and I chucked it, but years later was always like "what was the name of that track?" There's no lyrics to it, not many people have even heard of it. What am I to do? Hum into shazam?  

But I racked my brain and I finally relocated it due to some saintly YouTuber "Remember Forever" whose entire channel is nothing but tracks exactly like this: that is, tracks, you've probably heard before (rolling face, no doubt) but you've otherwise got nothing to go on but a memory in your head. 

The Forum post is edited by AK Jan 31
Dark Enlightenment
A great track off of what is easily Pink Floyd's 3rd or 4th best Album.

AK
AK Jan 31
From easily their first best album

AK
AK Feb 4
I dream in lines

HAXYPAHE
HAXYPAHE Feb 7
Silly but I'm in an Antichrist superstar MM mood tonight. Was listening to my rap favs, but needed a change of pace.
AK
AK Feb 7
Pretty decent cover, actually. Everybody Wants to Rule The World.

AK
AK Feb 10

I actually don't know if these are right or not___ I just assume so. 

Good tune, anyway.

让   我 牵   着  你 的 手   迈  开  大 步 向    前   走  不 管   前   方   有  多  少   困  难  等   着  我 风   大 雨 大 太  阳   大 让   我 们  信  心  更   大 跨  过  前   方   困  难  的 河 又  怎  样   再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 踏 着  坚   定   的 步 伐 不 管   风   雨 有  多  大 只  要  有  信  心  就  不 怕 再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 擦 亮    胜    利 的 火  花  带  着  幸   福 的 微  笑   笑   着  流  泪  再  出  发 风   大 雨 大 太  阳   大 让   我 们  信  心  更   大 跨  过  前   方   困  难  的 河 又  怎  样   再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 踏 着  坚   定   的 步 伐 不 管   风   雨 有  多  大 只  要  有  信  心  就  不 怕 再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 擦 亮    胜    利 的 火  花  带  着  幸   福 的 微  笑   笑   着  流  泪  再  出  发 再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 踏 着  坚   定   的 步 伐 不 管   风   雨 有  多  大 只  要  有  信  心  就  不 怕 让   我 牵   着  你 的 手   迈  开  大 步 向    前   走  不 管   前   方   有  多  少   困  难  等   着  我 风   大 雨 大 太  阳   大 让   我 们  信  心  更   大 跨  过  前   方   困  难  的 河 又  怎  样   再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 踏 着  坚   定   的 步 伐 不 管   风   雨 有  多  大 只  要  有  信  心  就  不 怕 再  出  发   再  出  发 吧 擦 亮    胜    利 的 火  花  带  着  幸   福 的 微  笑   笑   着  流  泪  再  出  发 让   我 牵   着  你 的 手   迈  开  大 步 向    前   走  不 管   前   方   有  多  少   困  难  等   着  我 

The Forum post is edited by AK Feb 10
T.Volt
T.Volt Feb 11

Here

Something witchy

Dark Enlightenment
Of alll the shit there was in the 80's, there were a few gems, most of them on the Donnie Darko soundtrack. :P

The Forum post is edited by Dark Enlightenment Feb 23
Brother Shamus
Shut the fuck up, Pussy. 

Your problem is you are still stuck in 2011-2012. Even when  you try to be cryptic. This seems more fitting:

The Forum post is edited by Brother Shamus Feb 23
Dark Enlightenment

[descriptive caption here]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
Certain features and pages can only be viewed by registered users.

Join Now

Like and Share

Donate - PayPal

This site is largely funded by donations. You can show your support by donating. Thanks. Every dollar helps. You need not a PayPal to donate either just a debit or credit card.